Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Joongbo love.





I simply diagnose myself as a JOONGBO addict, and yes.... I truly adore this couple like crazy. I witness everything from awkwardness vibe into something unbelievable feeling. Two people who don't really know how to express their own feelings to one another. But yet manage to let other people see it and felt it for themselves.


A lot of people came to love this couple for their unique way of showing CARE and LOVE towards each other. Love that wasn't shown, but better yet... FELT. Words that weren't even spoken, but yet had been clearly understood by the other partner, just simply by the way they were looking at each others EYES!

For this couple? I don't think they needed to even have a conversation at all, they can practically read each others mind by just looking. Hahaha.


Some people say it was all an ACT, and you can't always believe to what you see everyday, cause your eyes are pretty deceiving at times. But I didn't just saw it, I witnessed it with my own eyes, and felt it into my veins. I choose to believe in this couple and will continue believing. (:



SSANGCHU COUPLE hwaiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)