Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Super Junior madness. (:



Super Juniors is one of my daily addiction too. kekeke. Yes, I love to get a load of my daily obsession in life. (: They're like my personal brand of heroin. I try to get a dose of them pretty much everyday, so I can sustain in my daily activities in life. kekeke.

Just like SS501, I love how close they're and each person has it's own charismatic effect. (: Singing, Piano, Violin, Dancing.... what else? they don't even need back up dancer when they perform, this boys practically own the STAGE and the CROWD every performance. (:

The boys finally came out with their 3rd album " Sorry Sorry" in which shook everyone up and got their feet's working on the Sorry Sorry dance step...( Well, at least I know I did. hahaha. ) The song is pretty catchy indeed, and with the choreography plus with gorgeous and ever loving adorable boys? How's that for a COMBO huh? hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)