Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Monday, December 14, 2009

Chapter 35

Scene: Anything to keep her safe.

(HJ didn't even spoke a word with the questioned being asked and went out of the room the moment he got the chance to do so. KJ went behind him too, when he detected his hyung was about to leave the scene.)

KJ: Aren't you going to say something?

HJ: Like what? Manager you shouldn't have done that? You shouldn't have released it without our consent?

KJ: So your fine about it being in public? Aren't you worried about what's going to happened to noona?

HJ: Of course I'm worried about what's going to happened to her. I want to protect her as much as you do. I wouldn't want her to go thru another problem again. I've already put her in a difficult situation countless of times already and I don't want that to ever happened again.

KJ: So what are you going to do now?

HJ: I'm going to call her and that's why I stepped out of the room. She has to know as soon as possible, before she sees it.

KJ: Yeah, that would shock noona big time. Ok hyung, I'll leave you to talk to her.


Scene: Ssorry
Ring Ring Ring~~~

HJ: Babe?

HB: Hi hon, what's up?

HJ: Did I woke you up?

HB: No, why?

HJ: We kinda got a bit of a situation here.

HB: What is it? something wrong? did something happened?

HJ: Well, a scandal came out about our trip over there.

HB: What scandal?

HJ: About me and you. Just all of us.

HB: I'm not quite getting what your trying to tell me.

HJ: Someone took a secret video and was following us the whole time. Actually there was two crews who followed us. The company and unknown source who tried to get a captured of everything we did overseas. Since what happened to my scandal and our sudden vacation trip, they were speculating that something was going to happened overseas and they wanted to get a scope of it.

HB: Really? OMO! did that really happened?

HJ: Manager-nim took care of it and played off the whole thing. He released part of the video as a teaser MV drama for our next album. Now we practically got the copy right of the whole thing and the media can't release it. But eventho they can't released their video, they're still able to spread the word in every article. Now, I'm pretty sure a lot of media people will come and looking for you. If anything happened, just don't let them interview you until I tell you. Araso?

HB: Yeah yeah, don't worry about it. I wont let them interview me or even answer a single question.

HJ: Babe, I'm so sorry about this.

HB: this isn't your fault, okay! so stop blaming yourself.

HJ: Yes it is. If only I'm just an ordinary person who fell in love with you, then things like this wouldn't be happening and you wouldn't be get involved in such things like this all the time. I feel like I'm always causing you never ending problems. I don't want you to get hurt in any way. Even if it's not intentionally.

HB: PABO! even if you were an ordinary person, you were never an ordinary person to me. I love you to the extraordinary extent and if shutting my mouth would help you and everyone in this situation, then that's what I'm going to do.

( HJ was silent for a moment and couldn't process the whole thing. He couldn't believe the person his talking to in the other line is actually Hwang BO. HJ never have heard her expressed that kind of things towards him, since he knows how she dislike cheesy stuff nor does he like those type of things. He never thought in his life, that he can and able to hear those words coming out from her. The sudden confession got him all choked up. It was prolly ordinary for other people, but it was surely something different coming from Hwang Bo. )

HB: Yeoboseo? Joongie-shi? Babe? you still there? Hello!

HJ: Yeah! I'm still here. Don't worry babe, everything will get cleared out after this MV and issue gets passed. Thank you for understanding. Really! I must have done something really good in my past life to receive such a girlfriend like you.

HB: NO, you already have done it in your present life right now and to think of it? I should be the one who have done something good in my past life to have received such a boyfriend who comes and protect me in any situation. Maybe you haven't noticed it, but you actually helped me out on deciding things that I would have never done. Like coming over here? and finishing my dream and having to take a step of it. You were the one who drove me to take it.

HJ: is that so? How come I'm just hearing all of this right now? You know how much I felt bad about it?

HB: Hahahaha! Well, it was a pay back too. For ignoring me the whole time.

HJ: Hey Hey Hey! You can't really say I ignored you babe. I was just confused at that time.

HB: yeah yeah yeah~~ excuses!

HJ: Are we really going to start this again? BABE~~

HB: Araso Araso, lets just leave the past behind and concentrate on what have become of it.

HJ: Yup



Note: Hehehe, sorry for the soooooooooo LATE UPDATE!

8 comments:

  1. Yep ! my grey hair grew a lot waiting for this...sob....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahaha! Mianhaeyo :P Just got busy lately unnie myoce. But I'm back tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the update , twacy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem ANISH~~ ssorry for making you wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Twacy... our couple is getting mooshy. i like it! ^_~
    Snowing a lot. about 10" already and seems like not going to stop till Sunday. T-T

    My hubby and the daughter is enjoying 80 degree in the Manila.

    Next chapter please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alot of people aren't use to them being cheesy. I'm not either. XD

    WOW! that's a lot of snow. I want a white christmas this year, tho it's a little chance we might have it.

    I'm still not feelin the HOLIDAY SEASON SPIRIT!

    they're in manila right now? How come you didnt go with them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Total snow we got was 21". Took me 2 hours dig snow out. I thought I was going to die. LOL

    My mom has major health problem. I have been taking care of her for 12 hours a day. So I couldn't join hubby and daughter. But there are having great time with me. I envy them.

    Wish you the best christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I hope your mom is doing good now. With you taking care of her, then I'm sure she'll be just fine. :) Unnie Fighting~~

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)