Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

JB fanfic feat. U-know Part 2

Part 2



Hyun Joong couldn’t take it and needed to see her as soon as possible. Hearing it on the phone wasn’t good enough for the man. He wanted her to say it right before his eyes and ears, even within his nervously breathing self, as long as she was there in front of him admitting each details from yesterday was all true. He would rather accept that, than taking it second handily over a piece of electronic. Which by the why was almost slammed on the floor, and could have been turn into tiny pieces as of right now, but nope the guy was able to control himself and passed it onto it’s rightful owner.


Even if this confirmation he wanted for himself could and will hurt him completely at the end, he still didn’t hesitate to give his ex-wife a call and told her to meet up with him. He is willing to take all the chances there is left, if it all means that this could be just a joke, prank or even better a mere dream that he got stuck into. At least if it were to be a dream, he could just wake up and everything would be back to normal and he will now be given a chance to do something about it.


HJ: Calling….

HB: OMO! It’s Joongie. Should I answer it? ( Asking her manager. )

Manager: It’s your call, you already gave me the biggest problem that I could possibly handle right now. You take care of that on your own.

HB: Hello~!

HJ: ( Sounded so serious ) Do you have a free time today?

HB: I have a photo shoot in like 10mins. What’s up?

HJ: Can you meet up with me? Right after your photo shoot?

HB: Uhmm…. Sure?

HJ: Okay, thanks. Just call me when your done, and I could set a place for us to meet up privately.

HB: Ye, araso.

HJ: I really have to do this or else I won’t be able to do anything. And this would seriously just drive me crazy for the rest of my life.

YS: Hahahahahahaha

HJ: Ya~~~ what’s so funny ?

YS: You

HJ: how is being me a funny thing?

YS: You, talking to yourself and saying it drives you crazy. It already has driven me crazy to think that you and her have gone out for quite a while now and since then… YOU STILL HAVEN’T MADE A BIG MOVE. Now that someone did, your like a worthless person trying to deny all of this thing is happening. Face it Joongie~~ Noona is a one hot lady. Sorry, but even if you ask random people in the streets right now, they would be damn stupid to say no. Everyone wants someone like her, she’s everything a man could ever dream of marrying. I just don’t understand someone like you who had her in hands and you let go of it

HJ: We did got married

YS: See, that’s your problem. Wake up kiddo~~ I’m talking about reality over here. You keep thinking that you had her already, but honestly bro.. You never had her from the start, coz you never told her or even showed it to her. She is blind as a blind woman can be.

HJ: You already know I’m not good with those things. I mean, she should have known already and waited for me. I thought she was waiting for me.

YS: Are you really that stupid? What do you think of her? A psychic? Even if she felt it, people need confirmation. What could have been so hard on telling someone you love them, when you really do. Did you?

HJ: You already know that’s not even a question anymore.

YS: I do, but does she?

HJ: You think it’s too late?

YS: Dude, it’s never too late. You can always meet her halfway, if you know what I mean.

HJ: I honestly don’t know what your talking about, but it doesn’t matter. I need to at least try.

YS: Good! That’s what you should do and you better do it fast. I heard yunnie wants the wedding ASAP!

HJ: He must be really that excited to steal my wife.

YS: Correction! She was never your wife.

HJ: Wait, I thought you were on my side?

YS: I’m not on anybody’s side
.


Hwang Bo got done with her photo shoot and called Hyun Joong after she was done changing into her normal clothes. She was a bit hesitance to call him at first and even felt weird about it. Of course it does feel weird since she is now a fiancee of DBSK’s leader, who happened to be a good friend of her on screen ex-husbands.

HB: Calling…

HJ: Hello?

HB: Silence…

HJ: Hye Jung-shi~~

HB: oh! Hello~~ so yeah.

HJ: Meet me at the beach… I think it’s the safes place I could think of.

HB: Ohkay…

HJ: I’m already here, so just give me a call when your close enough. Araso?

HB: Ye, araso.


Hwang Bo reached the destination and saw Hyun Joong waiting for her patiently. The beach was so peaceful and not that much people were around. Mostly there was just old people taking a walk along side the beach.

HJ: Traffic?

HB: Nah! I was just hesitating if I should go or not.

HJ: Why? Are you afraid to see me now?

HB: Not that… I think I know why you called me and why you wanted to meet up.

HJ: Seems like YS was wrong. You’re really a psychic, but just not good enough to see that I was your man.

HB: Pardon me?

HJ: Anyways, I should get to the point. Hye Jung~~ is it really true?

HB: What is it that you really want me to say Hyun Joong? No?

HJ: I’m really hoping for that..

HB: You think this is just a joke? That I would make up stuff like this? A child play?

HJ: Why are you getting mad? I’m just asking you a serious question…

HB: I JUST…. I DON’T KNOW~~~ At the moment, I’ve been really confused lately.

HJ: Your confused? Maybe coz you know deep down that you don’t really love him good enough to marry his ass.

HB: You better watch your mouth

HJ: Oh! So your going to defend your fiancee now?

HB: Grow up damnittt~~~ I’m outta here. This conversation is pointless.

HJ: Wait~~~ don’t go! Break it off~~

HB: What?

HJ: I SAID~~~ BREAK IT OFF!!!

HB: You must be out of your mind.

HJ: Yup, your right. I am going to go out of my mind thinking that my wife is marrying someone else.

Hwang Bo was in deep shock to her the word “ Wife “ she wanted to speak up, but couldn’t. Nothing was coming out from her mouth. She just stood there in front of him looking terribly shock.

HJ: I don’t want you to marry him Hye Jung.

HB: And why not? Your not my father you know… You can’t just tell me what to do. You already left me, so why are you so concern about me getting married anyways.

HJ: I LEFT YOU TO PROTECT YOU! I didn’t want you to get hurt in the process of everything. I was thinking you would have wait for me. I was thinking to do my move on the perfect moment. But no~~~~ you go off and get yourself engaged.

HB: So this is supposed to be my fault? Coz you left without saying anything? Coz you expected me to wait without saying a word? Are you that selfish enough to put all of this things to me? You know what~~~ ever since.. I never felt so secured and love since U-know came into my life.

HJ: How is that even selfish when the whole time I was protecting you? Why can’t you get it that I did all of those things so you can live a normal life and no fan girls would be waiting and trying to hurt you in any way.


HB: I’d rather take that, than being hurt with someone who you once loved.

HJ: say what?

HB: Yeah! I did loved you~~~ DID!!!


TO BE CONTINUED!!

5 comments:

  1. Arghhh ...
    Hyun joong palli persuade her !!
    aigoo ... so slow ..ekeke

    Waiting for next chapter >_<
    P/s: thanks twacy for this FF + I miss u & your FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekeke!

    You skipped the part 1. My bad, I should have posted part 1 first. Before posting this one. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol ..how come u post part 2 first ..ekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. update update update
    update update update
    fast................
    pali pali =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't going to upload it out here, but decided to just do it. :)

    @lovekathy: LOL! WAIT FOR ANOTHER 2WEEKS. :D

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)