Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Saturday, March 27, 2010

JB fanfic feat. U-know part 3

HJ: you were never good at lying.

HB: What is there to lie about anyways?

HJ: DID? Pssssshhh~~ it’s clearly you still do. Other wise, you won’t be here right now. Other wise, you wouldn’t worry what I would think or do.

HB: Don’t get cocky little boy and don’t think you know me that well to say those things.

HJ: It’s not being cocky. It’s knowing that I have the confidence to say that I do know who you are and the real you.

HB: Oh really? You have that much confidence? Then tell me why I said yes when U-know proposed to me.

HJ: You want me to answer?

HB: Yeah, since you take credit of knowing me damn well.

HJ: I know one thing for sure. The reason why your asking me this question is because you~~ yourself don’t even know the real answer for it either. So if I were to answer your question, then I would say NO! I really don’t know why you said YES!

HB was embarrass caused it just hit her and naturally realize that she really didn’t know the real reason for it. She doesn’t have a respond to give and it was a total knock out defeat situation for her.

HJ: Why the long silence? Coz I’m right?

HB: Does it matter? If I love him enough, if I care for him enough? I can learn to love and care about him you know. It’s not that hard, that’s how relationship starts.

HJ: Why are you being so stubborn~~~

HB: I’m certainly not being stubborn. What is it really that you want Joongie? So we can get this over with.

HJ: I want you!!! I want you back!!!!

HB: It’s not going to happened

HJ: Why not???!!?? Why is it impossible???!!???

HB: Because I already said the word “ YES “

HJ: that’s it?

HB: It’s already complicated joongie, please.. Just let go already!

HJ: I can’t~~~ that’s the reason why I’m here! That’s the reason why I’m fighting this out of you~~~ that’s the reason why I wanted you to end it!!! The reason why I’m begging you~~~ because I LOVE YOU!!! And I want you to spend your entire life with ME and not him~~~ I want to have a family with you and no one else!!! I want to built that soccer team I’ve always been dreaming about with you. YOU!!! Don’t you get that?

HB: Why tell me this now huh? Why confess to me now? Why put me in this position? Why are you making me suffer like this.

HJ: Why are you thinking I’m making you suffer? I’m here~~~ I’m right next to you!! You really think I’m gonna let you go through it on your own? What kind of a man would I be? If I ever let you go through it on your own? That would only prove me not worthy of you. If your going to end it with him, I promise you I will always be right next to you~~ We will face it together, even if it will ruin everything.

HB felt secured in HJ’s words. She felt it again for the longest time since they were separated. That exact warm and secure feeling she’s been missing from him was brought back by the same person who she’s been waiting for unconsciously. Somehow she feels complete when it’s him. She feels alive when his around her. She feels nothing, but his presence and right there she knew what her own true feelings was hoping and longing for. It was him~~ It was Hyun Joong and no one else.


To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)