Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

JB fanfic feat. U-know Part 1

Part 1


Headline: Hwang Bo got a surprise proposal from a famous and respected idol star in Korea. Not only one person would be crying of happiness, but millions of fan girls are and would be crying from sadness upon hearing they will about to lose their beloved idol.

the proposal happened in a public street of Seoul and indeed it was a sudden proposal, basing it on a fanvid that was captured by a fan who was innocently walking by the same street with the lovebirds.

U-know dropped his bomb and caused a major commotion in one of Seoul's smallest streets. People who knew them or even people who didn't was anticipating for Hwang bo's reply. She was blushing and it wasn't something she couldn't have hide or run about. She then give him the biggest smile and said the word " Yes " in the sweetest voice anyone could possibly hear. As you all know, Hwang Bo has a different voice and at that moment, everyone heard it clearly and it was something really special.

Hyung Jun: Oh crap! I don't think hyung would wanna see this

Hyun Joong: What is it that I don't want to see?


Hyun Joong looks at the TV and saw a big picture of his on screen ex-wife with another man that he sure personally knows.

Jung Min: TURN IT OFF DUMBASS

Hyun Joong: No, don't even think about changing it. I want to watch the whole thing.

Hyun Jun: Hyung, I don't think it's a good idea.

Hyun Joong: Why not? it's a TV. It's meant for watching.

Jung Min: Just remember we just bought it and that one surely didn't came out cheap as what the set of numbers in the receipt appears.

Hyun Joong: Don't worry~~ I'll get us a new one.

Hyun Jun: Hyung~~ don't be like this. I really like this TV.

Young Saeng: Don't we have warranty for that?

Hyun Joong: There you go~~ solves the upcoming problem.

Jung Min: Saengie-shii~ your such a big help.

Young Saeng: Glad to be at your service

Jung Min: Hah, really funny.

Young Saeng: Look I'm laughing~~~

Jung Min: Whatever! I'm going to take a nap. Break whatever you want to break, just be sure to clean them up right after.

Hyun Joong: Go take your horsey nap
session.

Jung Min: Sooo bitter

Hyun Joong: and your so annoying

Jung Min: It's okay, I understand.

Hyun Joong: You know what.. I think it's a better idea to break horse jaws than a TV

Baby & YS: woooahhh woooahhh!


Jung Min run to his room in a speed of light. I think it was better that he did or else he might have lost his jaw. Seems like mr. jealous wants to be a jawbreaker and not a heartbreaker? or is he the one that got a heart that is totally breaking as of right now?

to be continued.....

Note: I decided to write, yet another Joongbo fanfic. I was really moved and motivated. hahaha!


Kyu was missing in action, but what the other members didn't know about was that he went and secretly called Hwang Bo over his phone.

KJ: Noona, is it really true?

HJ was looking for Kyu and it was the perfect timing he heard the man said " is it really true. " HJ immediately took the phone off Kyu's ears and put them in his.

HB: Uhmm, yes it is..

HJ: Oh! so it was true then... Not a scandal or anything.

HB: Wait, who is this?

HJ: No other than your ex-husband.

HB: OMO!

HJ: I'll pass back the phone to Kyu Jong-shi. Oh by the way, congratulations Hye Jung.


HB was speechless and didn't know what to say back, but even if she did said something in return, HJ wouldnt have abled to hear anything, since he left right away knowing what he saw on TV was true. He was kinda hoping it was just a scandal and did ease his anger and didn't even broke a thing, but now his whole body was going numb. It took him awhile to get to his own room and it surely took seconds to hear Hwang Bo's respond that actually made his body that way.

KJ: Noona, are you still there? Bian, I didn't know hyung was behind me.

HB: I really was going to tell him, but I didn't know the media would out run me for that. I had like hundreds of missed calls in my phone. He could even check it, if he wants too.

KJ: Don't worry noona, we will take care of hyung

HB: Please do! You guys already know how his temper is like. I don't want him to be doing something stupid.

KJ: We got this noona. I guess right now isn't the perfect time to talk about this situation, so I'll just call you back again.

HB: okay.


HJ locked himself in the room and wouldn't open the door for anyone. He couldn't even hear them, coz he was out of the real world and going crazy thinking of what to do.

HJ: I can't believe he really did it. I thought he was just kidding, when he told me about it. I should call him.

HJ called U-know and he answered the phone.

U-know: Hey Bro! My bad dude~~ I was going to call you, but I got hundred of calls earlier and didn't even got a chance to answer all of it. Guess what man~~~ I finally did it and she said " YES " Up until now I still can't believe it.

HJ immediately hanged up the phone without saying goodbye. He heard what he wanted to hear. U-know gave him
the crystal clear answer of what he wanted to know and confirmed.

HJ: same here, I still can't believe she said YES to you.

-------------------------------

HJ: I can't believe she didn't even told me about it.

HB: Why would I be concerned if he does something? Why do I have to let him know that I'm engaged? his not even my father.

HJ: As her ex-husband she should at least give a notice

HB: What does he want? A notice that I'm engaged?

HJ: Yeah, at least that. right?

HB: No, I won't be bother by him anymore. To think his the one who left me.

HJ: To think I left just for her.

HB: What am I doing~~ it's not like he was really my husband. Tho he did act like he was mine.

HJ: Maybe for her it wasn't real, but for me it was. That's why I never agreed to that stupid mission to
divorce.

HB: Wait did we got divorce in WGM?

HJ: Wait we never got divorce in WGM?


to be continued......

3 comments:

  1. Dont make him Joongie cry, T unnieee ..Update soon

    bebe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe!

    Yup, I'm back~~~ hooooray!

    how's everyone doing? :D

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)