Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chapter 37 - ENDING CHAPTER -

( Hyun Joong hasn't called Hwang Bo for about a week now. Hwang Bo was getting worried that her hair is falling off from stressing out. She doesn't know what's going on with Hyun Joong and neither did the boy wanted to tell her any of his plans and why is that his not answering his phone. None of the members are answering their phones either. It seems like they're hiding something, no they're are really hiding something from her. )

HB: Yaaaaaaa~~ if you don't answer your phone right now, you can call it OVER!

incoming call....

HB: so now you decide to call me back?

HJ: WOW! is that a way to greet your boyfriend who sincerely miss you alot?

HB: this is how I treat people who gives me stress.

HJ: Chill out~~

HB: Where were you? How come you never answered my calls... It's been a week now, have you even notice that? I was about to call the police out there and reported you missing

HJ: Hahahahhaahhaahaha! you would really do that?

HB: Of course I would~~ Who knew, after that stupid speech you did at the award night.. your fans found a solution to kidnap you.

HJ: Thanks, but you didn't really have to worry about me that much. I don't think Triple S would be that crazy to even kidnap me. I think the Joongboers would prolly be the one having that plan ready. Hahahaha!

HB: Joongboers? Anyways, are you going to tell me what happened to you?

HJ: I'll tell you, as soon as you open your door right now.

HB: Open my door? Huh? Why would I open the door?

HJ: Uhhh~~ to come and let me inside?

HB: Why would you be here?

HJ: You want me to leave?

HB: Ohhh, what? your here? your outside?

HJ: I just said thattttttttttt~~~ now, come and open the door, it's a little chilly out here.

( HB opened the door and found a young man with his brightest smile, that even other people could have mistaken him as a sunlight flashing at them. The boys were there too, waiting for HB to open the door for them. )

HB: What the... when did you guys got here?

( HJ kneeled down and proposed to her right away )

HB: What is this?

HJB: His way of proposing to you noona~~

HJ: Can you just please say yes, it's a little embarrassing and my knees are starting to hurt.

HB: What if I say no?

KJ: Then I'll be the one proposing next

JM: If you dumped both of them noona~~~ don't worry, I'll be the third one :) They say, third time is the lucky charm.

HJ: I feel like it has been my biggest mistake for bringing you guys along with me.

HB: Ani, it's just the perfect time to bring them here. I wouldn't want them to mess this time, when I say YES to your propose.

" YES, I would love to get married with you Kim Hyun Joong "


THE END :)

1 comment:

  1. T H A N K - Y O U !!!!! <3 <3

    But, I'll miss them !!
    Missing them already......

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)