Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chapter 36 cont.

(Everything is settled now. The scandal died down like all scandal issue usually do. The MV has given quite a great response from the netizens, because of its realistic captured scenes. Alot of them commented about how they both got great chemistry together and it would be good, if they could have a drama together or perform together somehow. The concept of Noona and Dongsaeng relationship became a trending thing and thru this, Hwang Bo and Hyun Joong gained a lot of fans and supported their couple appearance quite massively that anti's wont ever dare to say a comment to ruined them both.)


Scene: Award Night



MC: The Best MV that moved a lot of netizens of this year goes to SS501

HJ:First of, I would like to thank someone very special. This award wont be in our hands right now, if it werent for a specially person who made it all happened. Hwang Bo noona~~~ this is for you too! Triple S friends of mine this award wont be nearly in the tip of our hands without of your support. ( Did a heart shape ) Thank you.

HB: is he crazy? has he gone crazy? is he stupid? what the heck is he doing?

( the rest of the member did their little speech and said thanks to Hwang Bo as well. The other members simply supported their leader for revealing this big news to everyone. they all said encouragement things to their leader.)


MC: Oh wow, that was a very big suprise revealation from the leader of SS501.


Scene: After the award night


HB: Yaaaaa~~~ chincha!! Have you gone CRAZYYYY? Are you insane? A fool?

HJ: Calm Down~~ why are you so mad at me? Aren't you supposed to be HAPPY? A normal GF would be speechless as of right now. I just reveal my feelings in a national television. You know how hard that is? I can't even count how many times I had to repeat those lines for me to say.

HB felt guilt for yelling at HJ over the phone. She knew how hard could have that been for him to say those words. Specially infront of so many people and also infront of fans who some of them tried to tear them both apart.

HB: You didn't have to do it.

HJ: I wanted to do it.

HB: For what HJ? the scandal just died down. Are you really looking for a new one?

HJ: It wouldn't be a scandal, if it is true.

HB: that's beside the point. Aren't you afraid of what could this bring to you and the rest of the members? Why do you always have to make it so difficult.

HJ: It is already difficult. Aren't you hurting inside? Arent you tired of HIDING? aren't you tired of this situation? coz I am.

HB: Your being selfish Joongie.

HJ: Yeah, I am selfish. I'm really good at that area aren't I? isn't that my specialty of all.

HB: I didn't mean it that way. You didn't even told me about this and what about the boys? Have you even discuss this with them? Your manager? president?

HJ: Yes, I have. Once again in my life... I want to be selfish for you.

HB: *sigh*

HJ: It sounds like I've just been dumped.

HB: If I don't love you enough to tolerate your crazyness, then I would have dump you instantly

HJ: What can I say... I'm crazy for you to do these things.

HB: You make me VOMIT!

HJ: Oh that is so TOUCHING! that's just pure LOVE!

HB: Maybe I'm the crazy one to accept your feelings. Maybe I should return it back

HJ: Fine, then I'll just give it to someone else.. Like CL, Lee Hyori noona

HB: go ahead and do that. I don't care... eh eh eh!

HJ: It sure is a LOVE LIKE THIS!

HB: It sure is.

HJ: Love you, I'll call you back later.

1 comment:

  1. girl..... where have you been????? busy with school? I missed you.
    wow HJ is getting bolder... excellent!

    i am sad because story is almost over :(

    thank you for the update!

    PEACE

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)