Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Chapter 1

Scene: @ DSP company

OLD assistant: I'm really sorry joong-ah, but I really need to go back to the province... I have a family emergency. Plus, I already told the MANAGER-NIM and the Company President... about my vacation... it is also been approved.

HJ: Do you really have to go Noona? Pleaseeeeeeeeee, stay...... :(

OLD assistant: Stop being a BABY... anyways, I'll let you know and personally introduce the person before I leave... I'll make sure to get you a GOOD assistant, and someone you can get along with EASILY.. I know.. How you are..

HJ: Bring me with you.... Just pretend to kidnap me.. yeah yeah?

OLD assistant: no plan of going TO JAIL with your 4D thinking.... that's non sense joong-ah.. and you got TONS of work and responsibilities to do out here. Your fully book for almost the WHOLE year.

HJ: Aissssh, I just wanna get out of here... Pleaseee take me with you Noona~~ ( The boy was pleading endlessly... but the assistant wouldn't give in to his plead. )

OLD assistant: your like a little KID who wants to go grocery shopping with his mom..

HJ: But you know how hard it is for me to work with someone else.. that I don't know....

OLD assistant: You don't have to worry about that.. I will personally RECOMMEND someone to replace my spot. I'm sure you two will get along just fine.

HJ: Who?

OLD assistant: You'll find out sooner...

HJ: OK, if you recommend her.. then I'm sure she's ok. But I do hope Uncle gets better soon. Please tell him my greeting Noona.

OLD assistant: I will, and you better behave while I'm gone...

HJ: I was never a ba ba badboy~~~~

( HJB heard his hyung singing it, and started to imitate the DANCE... )

OLD assistant: Baby, you better behave too... and that goes for all of you guys...

SS501 members: Ye, Noona~~~

( The assistant was like a big sister to the young masters, but specially to Joong Joong oppa.. since she was his PERSONAL assistant after all... )



Scene: HB and OLD assistant

OLD assistant: Hwang bo-shiii, I'm soo glad they picked you instead of someone else....

HB: I'm really glad I was picked... and thanks to your recommendation unnie.

OLD assistant: I was going to ask you anyways, even if they didn't pick you. I can't leave my kids with just someone~~~

HB: Hahaha, you sure do SPOIL your kids.. Who are they anyways?

OLD assistant: Hahaha, they're all great kids with lot's of ambition and dreams in life. I've witness their hard work.

HB: Don't worry unnie... You just go and take care of Uncle.. and don't worry about work... I'll take care of it. :)

OLD assistant: I know, I can count on you~~~

HB: I can just feel the PRESSURE right now. T___T

OLD assistant: I have to leave tomorrow, and I promised the BOYS.. that I will personally introduce you to them.

HB: Do you really have too? ( I think it's even better that they don't know ME, and just work like a GHOST~~~ Pressure on my first JOB. )

( HB is actually still going to school to get her 2nd degree on fashion design.... She always have the PASSION of fashion and art itself. The old assistant and her are actually distant COUSIN's, but they do keep contact with each other once in awhile... But never really talked about personal STUFF such as WORK and etc. )



Scene: HB was being introduce by the YOUNG MASTERS ( SS501 members )

OLD assistant: Boys, I would like you to meet your new NOONA

SS501: ( Except HJ oppa who hasn't came yet... ) Annyeongsaeyo ( Each one of them introduced themselves to HB. )

(After the exchanged greeting, the young master all excused themselves to go on with their practice. )

Note: Such polite HANDSOME sexy beast :D

OLD assistant: Where is HJ? Aisssh, sincha~~ I have to catch my train in a couple of minutes. I guess it's no helping~~ Hwangbo-yang.. you might have to introduce yourself to him tomorrow without me..

Note: Remember that HB and the lady are DISTANT cousin and they barely talk about personal life... soo that's one of the REASON why HB never thought that she was going to be working with the FAMOUS hallyu stars SS501 and neither she knows about them...

OLD assistant: You knew you were working with SS501 right? I mean they did told you in the interview? right?

HB: Nooo, it wasn't even an INTERVIEW! more like.. OK THANK YOU, AND HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY WORKING WITH US..... They told me since you recommended me, that I didn't have to go thru into an INTERVIEW!

OLD assistant: Now you know, and I need to get going~~~ before I miss my TRAIN. I told you about the STUFF already.. and the BOOK... pleaseeeeee~~ don't lost that one... Everything is OVER THERE! I listed everything you need and everything you have to know, soo just gooo and study them. OK?

HB: OK, have a safe trip, and call me when you get over there.

OLD assistant: Call me when you have any questions. OK? bye

HB: Ye


Scene: HB @ home

HB: Aiissssh, this is supposed to be my summer vacation, and now.. I'm gonna be stuck all night~~ studying about SS501~~~

( HB was really not into the MUSIC industry, and more fascinated at ART and FASHION. She even aims to leave Korea to pursue her dreams, outside where she can expand her talent in a place where her passion is COMPLETELY accepted and has brighter future. )

HB: OMG, this has everything~~~~~~ and How come this one guy Kim Hyun Joong has his own FILE? and everything seems to about him?

( HB still doesn't know that she's going to be HJ's personal assistant.. but she also helps out with the SS501 agenda's and stuff.. )


to be continued....

2 comments:

  1. :)
    i don't realize that you have new Fan fic
    i really love BO service
    i think i'm going love ur new ff
    thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks for reading BO service and I hope this new one will catch your interest too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)