Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, July 31, 2009

Chapter 6

Scene @ Photo shot


HJ: Hyung-nim, where is HB noona?

Hyung-nim: (pointing..) She is..

HB: I’m right over here.. Got your coffee Manager-nim and here you go MR. Kim-Hyun-Joong.

HJ: is..

HB: Cappuccino with extra cream? Not to hot and not to cold.. And yes, it got everything that you needed. If you want some more extra sugar.. I got some extra~~ I even got 3 different brands..

( HJ couldn’t say anything.. HB basically got him the perfect COFFEE that he has
ever tasted in his whole entire life, and even better than the cousin’s coffee, that HE
really likes. She was very detailed with everything.. That even HJ as a person who got that kind of character was freaked out about how detailed she was. )

HJ: Ok, Thank you..

HB: Ah~~ you actually got hidden manners.

HJ: Yes I do.. Anyways, got the list?

HB: Yup, it’s right here.. We need to be over on your next schedule in an HOUR. We better pack up now and get going.. It takes about 30mins to get over there and traffic is starting to build up right now.

HJ: OK.. Hyung-nim.. We need to get going now. Noona said I have to be over there in an hour.

Manager: Yeaaah, I’ll be there.. Everyone~~ grab everything and go to the VAN already.




SCENE: @ the VAN


HB: Are you sick?

HJ: Why?

HB: Your not being mean to me… and it’s a miracle that you haven’t said a word to annoy me.

HJ: Must be the COFFEE~~

HB: Hahaha, the coffee must have awaken you.. OR could be that your being nice to me now and be a jerk later on of the day.. Just a new way to annoy me..

HJ: ( Smiled charmingly.. ) Maybe.. ( Gets in the van..)

HB: Aigoo~~ maybe I shouldn’t talk to you..

HJ: You can’t do that.. ( moves over.. So HB can sit right next to him. )

HB: ( sat on the back instead..) Why not?

HJ: ( Looking at her passed by the seat the he was saving for her.. ) Uhmm.. Coz.. You’re my personal assistant?

HB: OK.. Now you acknowledge me as your assistant.

HJ: But you’re, arentchu? not that I wanted you to be.. But I didn’t have a choice..

HB: Well, like what you said.. You didn’t have a choice.. Soo might as well get along.. But first you need to start treating me nicely, if we keep arguing.. It would be hard to work together.. As your assistant.. I’m one of the person that will be always around you day and night.. And one of the person you’ll see pretty much 6times a day minus ONE day which is my day off, and that my friend is whether you like it or not.. You’ll be seeing more of me. ( Fake Smile )

HJ: ( Mumbles.. ) Yaaay, great..

HB: Excuses me?

HJ: Nothing. But I gottacha.. I’ll try to be less more blunt..

HB: Nothing is wrong with a few comments.. And direct ones.. Just that.. I would like you to know your limits.

HJ: I normally do say what I think..

HB: Sometimes what you think can affect people..

HJ: Well, that’s the truth..

HB: that’s your problem.. Isn’t it? You think everything you say is the TRUTH.

HJ: It is.. I’m just being true to myself.. Why say something~ when you really don’t mean it that way. Don’t you think it’s double lying? A lie to that person and a lie to yourself.. The truth is sure ugly.. But that’s just the way it is.

Manager: OK, is everyone here? Did we leave anything? HB.. Check if everything is here..

HB: Ye, hyung-nim.. Everything and everyone is here..

Note: The manager was in a perfect timing.. He came in, when HB was out of words to say.



Scene: @ HB’s room


HB: He actually got a point. Maybe, that could be my problem and weakness.. Trying to please the people around me.. And not being true to what I really do feel inside..
Gaah, I hate it when he does actually say something RIGHT.

Ring Back tone: Wuss up ( Caller ID: King of all JERKS )

HB: What do you know.. Speaking of the devil.. ( Hello.. )

HJ: Annyeongsaeyo noona..

HB: Annyeong.. Is there something wrong?

HJ: Nah, just want to know.. If I got some free time tomorrow. I have some personal stuff that I need to go to.

HB: Well, your schedule isn’t packed tomorrow.. Only SS501 activities are listed, if you have anything that you want to ADD just tell me now, so I can put them on the book..

HJ: No need.. Just wanted to make sure.. That I’m not fully schedule tomorrow.

HB: Oh ok.. If anything.. I will let you know.. Ahead of time.. You know that your schedule changes a lot, it’s like a stock market.. It changes frequently.

HJ: OK, thank you noona and sorry to bother you at this time. See you tomorrow at work. Bye

HB: It’s ok and yeah.. See you bright and early tomorrow. Bye


Note: She gets frustrated when his wrong, but hates it when his RIGHT. haha XD



Scene: HJ’s hidden agenda


HJ: Noona, just tell Manager-nim that I left already. OK? Since everything is done.. And I have an appointment that I need to catch up.

HB: Uhmm, well.. I guess?

HJ: OK, thank you.. I’ll call you later.

(HJ left in a speed light. HB didn’t even got a chance to say BYE to him, coz he was that in a hurry.. )

HB: I wonder.. Where he was going.. He seems to be very tense since this morning.

KJ: Noona, what are you doing today?

HB: Uhmm, other than making HJ’s schedule and prepare everything for him.. I got nothing in mind. Why?

HJB: We’re planning to go for a little drink, and we want to invite noona.

HB: Chincha?

JM: Why not? You cooked for us last time..

YS: Yeah, thinking about it..

HJB: Makes me hungry~~

YS: Maan, I rarely say something.. But when I do~~ you steal or finish them for me.

( HB was laughing~~ and accepted the invite from the boys. )

HB: So where are we going? Do you guys have a place in mind?

Manager-nim: OK good, that you guys are still here.. Wait~~ where is HJ?

( Everyone looked at each other, and asking each other if they have seen him or not. )

JM: After the activity.. I don’t know where he went..

YS: *nods*

HJB: Yup, didn’t notice he left either..

KJ: I know he went to go changed right away, but after that.. Never saw him again..

(Everyone looked at HB.. And waiting for her to say something.. )

HB: Well, he told me that.. To tell you he left already, coz he has an appointment.

Manager-nim: What appointment? I never got a call for anything today for him, and I thought his schedule today was just this activity? Did he ever told you where this appointment is?

HB: No, he said .. I don’t need to put them down on the notebook list.

Manager-nim: What? So you don’t know where he is right now? Isn’t that supposed to be your JOB? To know where he is at all time? To keep track on his daily agenda?

KJ: Hyung~~ just calm down.. I’ll call him and ask where he is right now.

( HB was almost in tears.. The other members were all quite and except for KJ who stood up to the manager and prevented the scolding to even go farther.. )

Manager-nim: Tell him to get back over here right now..

Note: Kyu to the rescue~~ Maan, the manager is being mean to unnie.. She didn't even do anything wrong.. It was HJ who left and not her.. what? she's gonna say NO? she has no right to say that anyways... The manager made it sound like SHE COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING.. Errr~~


To be continued..

2 comments:

  1. aigoo..this is my 3rd time trying to comment lol...anyway...i love how hj find it scary that hb is sooo detailed...sounds familiar...role reversal hehe. and hj's starting to be nice...hmmm. but where is he now?! don't make hb cry T_T and don't fire her either lol. is it too soon to ask for more? *pretty please?*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is he now? that IDK~~~ lol! Have to find out in chapter 6.

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)