Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Monday, July 27, 2009

Chapter 3

Characters in the FANFIC


Hyeon: HJ's original ASSISTANT and HB's distant cousin.

Manager: SS501's manager

President: Owner of DSP media

SS501 members: KJ,JM,YS AND HJB

HB's umma: Hwang Bo's mom

Regular assistant: Doesn't have a name yet, but shes just a REGULAR assistant and helps out with HB unnie. :)

Main characters: HB AND HJ



Scene: Lunch Break


HB: I'm about to go order lunch for everybody.... Do you guys have any special ORDERS?

YS: ( Raised his hand~~~ ) Flavored Chicken for me~~

JM: Chicken salad with a side of carrots for me please~

HJB: Anything that's MEAT!

KJ: ( Smiled ) Anything is fine with me Noona~~

HJ oppa was concentrating on practicing the new MV's dance step by himself, in front of the mirror.

HB: Excuse me....

HJ: yeah? ( still dancing.. )

HB: I'm about to go order lunch for everybody... is there anything that you want?

HJ: ( Mumbles~~ ) If unnie was here.. she should have known what I want already....

HB: ( Heard what he said... ) Uh, excuse me?

HJ: Ohh nothing... Just get me anything...

HB: Ohhkkaaay? i'll be going then...

(While on the road.... )

HB: What's wrong with him? I was just asking what does he want for lunch.. Aisssh, I just barely started... what does he want me to do? Know everything about his LIFE in like a day? For his information.. I'm no MIND reader.... Aisssshhhh, sincha~~~~ that guy was just being funny earlier when I first meet him..He must have some kind of BI-POLAR disorder... I shouldn't have asked that brat... and let him starve... But wait.... that would mean.. I'll lost my FIRST JOB.. Aigooo~~ I can do this.. I'm not gonna let that boy defeat me.... ~~ Hye jung~ Aja Aja fighting!!!


Scene: HB back with LUNCH FOOD


HB: Here you go guys... dig in~~

HJ: Where is the sauce?

HB: What sauce? that one doesn't come with a sauce?

HJ: But I like eating it with a sweet and sour sauce...

HB: I got extra soy sauce out here... do you wanna try this one instead?

HJ: I don't like soy sauce.... I want sweet and sour sauce...

HB: Really? do u want me to go run and buy some sweet and sour sauce for you ?

HJ: Ne

HB: Arasooo!

KJ: Aniya Aniya~~~ I got sweet and sour sauce in mine... Hyung, you can just have mine~~~

HJ: No, that's yours...

HB who looked really IRRITATED and just want to PUNCH HJ oppa face who was across the table...

KJ: But seriously.. I don't really want them.... Noona, it's ok.. you don't have to go...

Note: What a FREAKIN JERK~~~~~ why is he like that to Hwang Bo unnie?


Scene: KYU and HJ's conversation


KJ: Hyung.. why all of a sudden you were being demanding?

HJ: Me? I wasn't demanding.. She offered to get some~~ didn't she?

KJ: Yeah, but that wasn't the point... She was forced to insist to get them, since u keep enforcing you wanted sweet and sour? Sincha, hyung.. is there something u don't like about your new assistant?

HJ: Hahaahhahaha~~~ when did u become sooo serious? I'm just testing her... Relax kyu-shi.... ( pat's Kyu in the left shoulder and walked away to join the other member...)

KJ: Test? what is he talking about?


Scene: HB got caught


HB: Breath in... Breath out~~~ No stressing...... That guy is really challenging me... is he really trying to play this kind of game towards me? then fine, game on kiddo~~~ I would never quit this JOB, specially if the reason was because of you.... ( screamed out side of the DSP BUILDING ) Kim Hyun Joong~~~ I tell you now... your not gonna succeed...

HJ: Who said I was doing it, so u can quit? It wouldn't be that fun anymore if you leave too soon...

HB looked back and saw HJ oppa's teasingly smiling brightly at her, before he left...

HB: Uggggggggggggggghhh~~~ ( stamping her feet... ) Sincha~~ I really hateeeeeeeeee that guy~~~~ Why am I stuck with this JOB and with him specially... hu hu hu..

Note: Just bare with it unnie... I know this would really be a good thing for your resume later on.. HB unnie Aja Aja fighting!!!


Scene: HB and HB's umma conversation

HB umma: Did u had dinner already?

HB: I don't feel like eating~~

HB umma: Wae? How was your first day of work? Did u meet your boss already?

HB: Yeah, I did... and which I wish.. that I didn't~~~

HB umma: WHY? Did something happened?

HB: nothing umma, i'll go ahead and get ready for bed... I'm tired and need to do something for work tomorrow.. Goodnight Umma~ ( Kissed her mom on the cheeks and rush to go upstair.. )



Scene: HB's room


( HB unnie stayed up all night... researching about HJ's~~~ She even called her cousin)

HB: Unnie, mianhaeyo... I need help on something..

Hyeon: Aniya, it's ok.. is there something? Did my kid ever did something bad?

HB: Actually... ( She paused... wait...I shouldn't tell her... His prolly gonna think I need someone's help for this BATTLE... Aniya, that wont do.. I can't let him find the slightest way to tease me... ) Nothing unnie.... Just wanna ask a couple of things...

( HB and the cousin were talking for awhile regarding about HJ and the things that interest him.... )

Hyeon: Wae? why do u have sooo many question about the kid?

HB: Well, for me to work with him... don't u think I need to know what are the things he like and dislike? this way... my work would go smoothly....

Hyeon: Ahh, ok.... Soo everything is going well so far. right? Were they behaving? Treating you nicely?

HB: ( mumbles... ) Except for one person...

Hyeon: Eh?

HB: Yeah, they're very polite and good kids unnie.. like what you told me.... Anyways, how is uncle?

Hyeon: I'm afraid still worst.. nothing has changed since I got here... But we are hoping for a slight change in his condition..

HB: Me and Umma will be praying for uncle's fast recovery... Unnie, you should go back to sleep... really sorry for waking you up..and thank you for the info.

Hyeon: Aniya, it's ok..

(Both said their goodbyes on the phone... )

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)