Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Monday, July 27, 2009

Chapter 4

Scene: HB's house


HB: Dang, didn't even realized.. that it's already morning... What time is it? ( Looking at her WALL CLOCK ) ok good, at least I get an HOUR nap.

( the time was moving so fast than usually.. The moment she closed her eyes was like the moment she had to open them up again.. Her alarm clock was beeping crazy... )

HB: STOP ALREADY~~ I'm awake~~ ... ( Struggling to get up.. ) Must prepare FOOD and head to work...

( HB managed to get up, and went for a shower....After shower, She prepared foods that each of the Young Master wanted. )

HB: What time is it? Umma, can you please clean this up? I wont be able to have time to clean.. Gotta run to work...

Umma HB: What kind of work is it actually? A chef? in a Restaurant? OMO OMO, could it be something ILLEGAL?

HB: I can't tell you Umma~~~ it's PRIVATE.. But ONE THING FOR SURE... it's completely NOT ILLEGAL~~~

Umma HB: Why is that you can't tell me? Are you working at the CSI? or some special work under government?

HB: Hahaahaa, umma... I think you need to cut off your TV time.. You have been watching too much lately..

Umma HB: You can actually learn more with those TV shows..

HB: Like what? the IMPOSSIBLE becomes POSSIBLE? Anyways, I really have to go Umma.. Let's catch up some other time.. yeah?

( HB left in a hurry to avoid another CONVO with her mom, she didn't want her to know about her WORK. Unnie thinks that.. her umma might not understand the situation.. why she's settling for being an ASSISTANT, when she already has a DEGREE.. even her mom wasn't approve of her going back to school for DESIGNED. But because of her PERSISTENT... her umma gave up, but doesn't mean she accepted it at all. )


Scene: ELEVATOR


HB: STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~~~~

( Someone pressed the CLOSE button... )

KJ: Wait~~ that was noona

JM: you would do such thing?

HJB: Hyung, why are you being so mean?

YS: I think his HAVING FUN~~~

HJ: It wasn't my fault~~ the door was closing already... She wouldn't have made it anyways...

KJ: She could have~~ if you pressed the OPEN button...


Note: He didn't have any intention of pressing the OPEN button, coz he desired to press the CLOSE button the moment HE SAW HB unnie. JERRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKK~~ such a big JERK~~~~



Scene: HB unnie tries not to be LATE



HB: Aissssh, sincha~~~ I knew HE SAW me.... but he didn't even hit the OPEN button.. UGGGGGGGGGGGHH~~~ his really.. Wait~~ I need to get going before that guy say something again.....


( HB took the stairs instead while carrying the heavy lunch basket for the Young Masters. )


HJ: ( Looking @ his watch.. ) Your late~~ ( showing his watch for her to see.. )

HB: Yaaaa~~~ It was your fault why I was late anyways...

HJ: Wae?

HB: You saw and heard me yelling stop the elevator, but you didn't even do anything....

Note: Hahahaha, sure he did something... he sure did pressed the CLOSE instead of OPEN...


HJ: Was that you? My bad.. anyways, that wasn't my fault.. so don't come out at people blaming your tardiness... If you didn't wanna be late.. you could have set 10 minutes extra to avoid CIRCUMSTANCES like today.

Note: Ohh you did not just said that..... WHAT A~~~~~~ ugggghh, I wanna SAY SOMETHING TO HIM~~~ I wanna curse him out....

HB: What? what did you say?

KJ: Noona, your here... Ssorry, it was to late already... we saw you, but the door was closing already.. Didn't had a fast reflex on pressing the OPEN button.

HB: Aniya aniya.... it was ok.. ( looking at HJ oppa )

Note: Someone had a fast reflex on pressing the CLOSE button.... too fast, that none of them even noticed it...

HJ: See told yah.. you can't be blaming people~~ bleehhh

( HB unnie just contained her anger.... and just letting it go~~ Good thing KJ was there to MELLOW the atmosphere... )


SCENE: SS501 and HB

KJ: Huh?

HJB: I smell something....

JM: What? Food? that's the only thing your good at smelling anyways.. Even your dirty socks at home.. you can't smell them, but when it comes to food.. your like a MASTER sniffing pig...

YS: I smell flavored chicken~~

HJB: ( sniffing.... ) It should be around here somewhere... ( walking towards HB unnie.. )

HB: Ohhh, you guys must be smelling the food I cooked for you guys....

HJB: Sincha? noona cooked for us?

KJ: Noona, you did?

HB: Yeah, I figured you guys would be having lunch out here... since it was on the list, so I decided to cook you guys some.. as a thank you for your warm welcome towards me.

YS: is there any flavored chicken noona?

HB: Yeaaah, I cooked some for you.. I know you really like them...

YS: ( excited. ) Sincha... SINCHA? kansahamida~~

HJ: ( mumbles.. ) She trying to get the boys on her side? she sure knows how to kiss up~~~

JM: Wae? my son dislike his new personal assistant? or could it be I misunderstood the communication? instead of dislike....Hmmmm~~~

HJ: Huh? what non sense are you talking about? grabs a carrot from the basket.. Here~ I think you need some...

JM: Ahhh~~ thank you~~

Note: Now we all know how to make JM shut his mouth.. Just plug in some CARROTS... kekekeke



Scene: HB and HJ conversation


( Everyone was having fun talking, and sharing stuff to HB... but except HJ.. who refused to eat HB's cooking.. )

HJ: I would never eat her food, what if she put something on it? I should just practice...

HB: Yaaa~~ Mr. Kim Hyun Joong.. why aren't you eating your lunch? I didnt wake up so early just to make them, and for you to just ignore and waste them.. If your thinking I put some kind of poison on them.. well.. your wrong, if you want I can taste each food I brought.

HJ: I never told you to cook for us, and I don't remember ever mentioning nor cooking lunch for us was included in the schedule book list for today.

HB: Aigooo, aisssh... really? what is wrong with you? Why are you like this towards me? Have I done something wrong? God, I just barely started working.. What could have I done something wrong that made you really MAD? was it because I was late for 5mins? coz I was running my way out here using the stair ways?

HJ: ( felt guilty of what he did.... but still tries to be cool.. ) Why didn't you wait for the elevator to come back down?

HB: Huh? Weren't you just upset of me for being a couple of minutes late? and now your telling me I should have waited for the elevator to come down? I would have been more late, if I did waited for it.

HJ: Well, you were late either way..right? so you could have just waited for the elevator and saved you the sweat...

HB: Aigooo~~ I just can't understand you at all....

HJ: Then QUIT~~

HB: What? Yaaaa~~ lemme make this clear to you.... I would never QUIT my job just for the very reason of your childish acts towards me. Never ever~~~ you got that? Here... this is your next schedule.... and here is some TOWEL and water. If you have any question.. Just yell out my name.. you seemed to be very good at that... Araso?

HJ: * eyes blinking * nods ( He didn't intended to nod, but it was a fast reaction... something he didn't realize he actually did it. )

( Before HJ could even say anything.. HB unnie left already.... )

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)