Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Random Spazz




Video Credit: Greenstar317 @ YT


Lyrics:

1 - it came over me in a rush
When I realized that I love you so much
That sometimes I cry, but I cant tell you why
Why I feel what I feel inside

How I try to express whats been jugglin my mind
But still cant find the words
But I know that somethings got a hold of me

Repeat 1

Baby, some day Ill find a way to say
Just what you mean to me
But if that day never comes along
And you dont hear this song
I guess youll never know that...

Repeat 1

And when I say inside, I mean deep
You fill my soul with something I cannot explain
Whats over me

Repeat 1 til end

Lyrics Credit: Google

I think this song really fits JoongBO and I couldn't help myself getting flashback at the House Warming episode. It also reminds me of the wedding episode too, when Joong Joong Oppa told buin that he was scared.. but he didn't know why? Maybe, because feelings were rushing into him.. that he got scared.. because he wasn't to clear what it was really... Feelings that he wasn't sure why he had them.. Not until he got to know buin... and started to share and open up to her even more.


"And when I say inside, I mean deep
You fill my soul with something I cannot explain
Whats over me"

This part reminds me of Joong Joong oppa once told buin.. that none of his friends knew him deeply inside.. except for buin. She was the only one.. who trully knows him from in and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)