Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, September 4, 2009

Chapter 19

Scene: My answer is YES!



YJ: Have you thought about it unnie?

HB: Yup!

YJ: Waeyo? You look too unsure about it.

HB: Ani, I'm just a little tired.

YJ: Do you want to take the day off today? I don't want you to work in such condition.

HB: It's okay... I'm fine, don’t worry much.. I’m here to discuss about the offer and that I’m accepting it.

YJ: ( Big smile ) chincha? Your accepting it?

HB: ( Smile ) YUP! Who wouldn‘t want to accept such a great offer?

YJ: I'm so glad to hear your finally accepting it. We need to celebrate.. How about dinner? Shoot! I need to call for a babysitter. Wait okay...

HB: Ani, it's okay...

YJ: Aniyo, unnie~ ~ we have to celebrate. Come.. Let's go and tell
everybody.

HB: Ye, araso..

( YJ told everyone and they were all very happy to hear about it.. She really deserves the JOB and all of her colleagues thinks the same way too. )

Everyone: Congratulation!!

HB: ( blush ) *bows* kansahamida

YJ: Are you going to invite anybody? What about the boys? You should invite them too

HB: OHhhh! Uhmmm, they're busy.. With the upcoming Singapore concert… remember?

YJ: True huh.... Which reminds me.. The outfits? Is it all ready?

HB: Yah, it's on the right closet.. Everything is tagged already too.

YJ: I know.. I can count on you.. See, that’s why I picked you unnie.. I made some decision in my life before, that up until now I'm still regretting.. but sending you over there.. I never doubted that decision.

HB: you praise me too much, that at the same time it sounds like your spoiling me too much.

YJ: Do I? Your an amazing woman unnie.. and even I'm wondering how come there isn’t a single guy spoiling you right now. ( looked back and smiled )

HB: Oh gosh, is this one of those boy talk again?

YJ: What's wrong with that?

HB: look who's talking...

YJ: hey hey.. My situation is a little different and complicated. As you know.. I'm already a mom.

HB: with one adorable kid.. ( Smiled )

YJ: Yup, his my little precious. The reason why I'm doing everything.. It’s all for my little guy.

( Got quite.... )

HB: hahahhaha ( awkward )

YJ: Why are you laughing? ( She started laughing too )

HB: Just random.. It reminded me of something that my mom used to tell me. She actually sounded like you... and thought how corny it was and now it doesn’t seem too bad at all.

YJ: Really? It might sound corny, but wait until you have one. It make sense to you even more.

HB: Aigo, let's start with having a boyfriend first.

YJ: you'll have plenty of selection, when you get to L.A~~ ( Teasing )

HB: Hahaha! Silly, you shouldn’t be tellin me that.. I'm going over there for work & school. Remember?

YJ: Don’t tell me your really going to work and school the whole time? Have fun too! It's a new place for you... Explore and enjoy...

HB: Your just about the weirdest boss I ever had...

YJ: I don’t treat you as my employee.. I treat you as my older sister. There is a big difference~~ Right now I’m talking to you as a little sister.

HB: YJ-yang~ ~

YJ: Ne? ( fixing the outfits )

HB: Komawa

YJ: For what?

HB: Forgiving me all the opportunity to really reach my dreams.

YJ: ( looks back ) Unnie, you did it yourself! All I'm doing right now is opening a path for you... You did all the work.

HB: In any case .... I still want to thank you for opening that path for me.

YJ: Oh come on~~ your going to make me cry.

HB: Seriously, I’m sincerely thanking you.

YJ: ( Hugged her ) Then… your welcome.

 

 

Scene: Celebration Night

 

YJ: Unnie, order whatever you want~~

HB: Actually, this is my treat.. So you go picked whatever you want.

YJ: Ani~~~~

HB: It’s mine~~ stop arguing with me.

YJ: Araso~~ ( Smiled )

( Both of them ordered what they wanted and bonded like they were really real sisters. With the small amount of time they have spent working together, it‘s really amazing how they both got really close to each other. But then again~~ HB is someone who isn‘t that hard to get a long with. The moment you meet her.. You will get that feeling that you have known her for years. Even the waitress mistook them for being sisters, and that made them laugh and even went along with it. )

YJ: Unnie, are you worried?

HB: Huh? About what?

YJ: Going abroad alone?

HB: Well, it is my first time going out of the country and this is not some kind of a vacation trip. You know?

YJ: I completely understand how you feel.. But don’t worry~~~ My friends are going to be taking care of you out there.. Your going to be working with her. You’ll love her..

HB: Fighting~~~~

YJ: Eh?

HB: Aja Aja, fighting~~

YJ: Fighting~~~ Hahahaha!

HB: Oh yeah~~ I would like to request to leave earlier than what has planned.

YJ: Request?

HB: Yeah, well.. I want to get settled over there.. At least get familiar with the place and all. Having to move with a big and unfamiliar place.. I need to get used to it.

YJ: But what about the Singapore concert with the boys?

HB: Everything is ready, and you can just take Jin young with you.

YJ: True, you also need to get settled down over there. But I was kind of looking forward for that trip too.

HB: You wont be needing me over there anyways… by yourself… I know you can managed it.

YJ: Ani~~ How can I managed 5 boys? With all those outfit?

HB: You’ll be fine without me.. The moment you guys leave for Singapore .. the next day.. I'll be flying to L.A

YJ: Wae? Why not wait til we come back? I want to sent you off too.

HB: Hahaha, that’s like the same thing as I go with you guys and leave when we come back.

YJ: That’s perfect~~

HB: Hahaha, it’s okay.. I’ll see you guys before leaving Singapore~~

YJ: Araso ( A little sad, that she couldn't convinced her to go ) Are you really sure?

HB: Yes~~

YJ: Anyways, have you told the boys about it?

HB: Eh?

YJ: Aren’t you close with them?

HB: Oh yeaaah~~ of course. They know already.

YJ: I don’t know, but sometimes.. I feel like a bad person for sending you away~~

HB: Wae?

YJ: I don’t know.. I just get that feeling~~

HB: Omo, don’t think that way~~ your doing it all for me and I can’t even express how thankful I am for that.

YJ: Chincha?

HB: Of course

YJ: So your completely happy about your decision right? It’s not like you were pressured or forced. Right? I mean, you don’t have to take it unnie.. I don’t want you to regret anything and I don’t want you to feel pressured by me.

HB: YJ-yang~~ I completely made the decision myself and this is all for my own good. So you don’t have to worry, coz you didn’t pressure me at all.

YJ: You sure?

HB: Yes~~~ Positively sure~~

Note: Sending away HB wasn't YJ's intention of separating them, she doesn't even know yet what's going on with the two, neither do HJ knows about his true feelings... But since HB knows what she feels, she tries to escape it.. The offer was just a perfect timing for her to get away. She doesn't know what else can she do? The more she stays in.. the more she would get hurt and situations might get unpredictable.. and something could go worst in the end. Her going far away might help her and everyone's situation and that's why she took it.

To be continued....

11 comments:

  1. another amazing ep...HB really hv a good heart..thinking of others before her. Is she giving YJ a chance to get back to HJ....hmmm she must felt heartache for making this decision,,,,lol Singapore the next concert of SS501!! COOL!! - Unnie H

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww unnie beat me to it haha but im here..... ok going to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. aish my poor lil heart ached the whole time. altho this is good. i like where it's going haha. my head is giving me all different scenarios and i can't wait to read what you've got planned....or not planned...haha

    is this what you lost last nite? heh if it is, i'm glad you got it back ^_^

    <3333 for yah ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Unnie H: Hooray for your first COMMENT POST! kekeke

    @Jenga: Jawacy, yup.. it was this one..:) I'm glad I found it too, coz I didn't want to retype it again. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!...nice !...

    But I don't know if my heart can take it any more...I ..am stressed !....

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can fell HB heart...
    sad to leave the boys esp HJ...
    otokee...

    clap2 for tahrehsi :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont usually leave comments but i do look forward to ur episodes. Cant wait for episode 20 and the next cos i can literally hear HB's heart breaking. And u mentioned HJ doesnt know his heart yet. Great job. Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anisah: Yup, that's prolly why she doesnt want to go to the SINGAPORE concert with them~ How was the FANMEETING? :D Did you saw my HUBBY?

    @5 excellence rattles: Thanks for commenting~~ it really motivates me to even WRITE some more and continue it. Because it tells me that people actually read them and its not all a waste. ROFL!

    AJA AJA fighting~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want them to get together quickly !! Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Myoce: Hehehe, don't worry.... this fanfic will be over soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)