Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Monday, September 28, 2009

Chapter 25

Scene: Do you believe in KARMA?

YJ: you did it again YJ, you completely destroyed his life for the second time around. I guess, it's the other way around this time. It used to be me leaving~~~ now it's him who left me.( tears ) Hah~ karma do exist.

JY: Mom, why did dad left so in a hurry? and why are you crying mom?

YJ: Nothing baby~~ Something just got in to mommy's eyes. Where is your bag? Mommy needs to start packing

JY: Waeyo? Why are we packing?

YJ: We have to go back to L.A baby.. Mommy has work to do out there and your auntie Melanie's wedding is coming up. We need to be there.

JY: Are we coming back? is daddy going? What about Halmoni?

YJ: I'm not sure honey, daddy is really busy right now. But will see okay?

JY: I'll let him know. I'm sure daddy will come, if I tell him right?

YJ: Don't be persistent JY~~~

JY: But mom~~~

YJ: No buts~~~ Mommy needs you to behave right now. Understand? Now, where is your backpack?

JY: It's right over there.

YJ: Go ahead and get it. okay?

JY: ( Started running to go get his backpack )

YJ: Don't run..!

JY: ( Stopped ) Ye~~~

 

 Scene: Shot's with no carbs

KJ: All shot's with no carbs.

HJ: What are you talking about? I haven't even started yet and look~~~ ( Looking at the glass of shots he took already. )

KJ: Are you really planning to get drunk? Actually, by the sound and looks of it.. your already drunk to me.

HJ: Ani~~~

KJ: Since when does leader ever express himself openly?

HJ: Stop calling me leader already~~~ have I told you that I don't deserve to be called as one?

KJ: Cmon~~ let's go.

HJ: Where are we going? ( protesting.. )

KJ: Stop being a push over and just come with me. ( Dragging HJ out of the place. )

 

Scene: SOBER up with some PHO!

HJ: What are we doing here?

KJ: Auntie~~ two of number 5 please...

HJ: I told you~~ I don't want to eat. I just want to DRINK!

KJ: Stop yapping and start EATING!

( HJ who looks like a hopeless kid followed what KJ told him to do. He ate his hot food and even burnt his tongue. )

HJ: Ah ah ah~~ hot hot!

KJ: Aish~~ seriously? Do I really have to take care of you today?

HJ: Your the one who took me here.. and your the one who took me to drink. So its kinda your fault~~~

KJ: Who told you to drink that much? Huh?

HJ: Well, now you have to take care of me. ( Smiles like a drunk person. )

KJ: Just finish up your soup, so you can sober up a little bit.

( Silence~~~~ The two boys were eating their meal, like they haven't eaten for the whole entire day. )

HJ: Did you know that YJ lied to me about JongYi?

KJ: Huh?

HJ: She told me JY was never my son. She confessed that everything was a lie, just to get me back and start a life with HER and JY. How could she do this to me? I don't want to believe her KJ~~ JY is my son, he has to be my son.

KJ: I can't believe this~~~ are you sure YJ noona said that to you?

HJ: I can't believe she would go this far~~~ I really don't want to believe her.. I want to understand why? I want to know~~~ I want to able to know what's the truth and what's a lie.

KJ: Maybe YJ noona did it all for her kid. I mean, isn't it normal to risk and do whatever it takes for someone who's really important to you? For their happiness? ( He paused for a moment... before he continued ) Like what HB noona did.

( After KJ spoke Hwang Bo's name... it went for a long silent moment. )

HJ: Just like what your doing~~

KJ: Ani, I'm only doing what I think it's right.

HJ: Eventho it hurts you? You think that's right?

KJ: Eventho it hurts me. I don't think it's RIGHT! But I believe in it~~ That's why I'm telling you hyung~~ don't let me regret my decision.

 

Scene: Hangover

Ring Ring Ring~~~~

HJ: ( struggling to find his phone.. ) Yeoboseo?

HJ OB: OH! HJ-ah~~ Are you okay?

HJ: Hyung~~ yeah, I'm okay. Waeyo?

HJ OB: You don't sound okay.

HJ: Just a little headache.

HJ OB: You mean hangover?

HJ: Just a little!

HJ OB: Aigo! top stars do party alot.

HJ: Ani, just looking for answers.

HJ OB: Problems? Girl Problems?

HJ: Something like that.. Anyways, what's up hyung? isn't it a little early for you to call?

( HJ didn't want to tell his brother about his problem. He want to be the bigger person and deal with it himself. He felt his been depending alot to the people around him, and he realized how much he depended himself towards HB noona.)

HJ OB: I called you last night, but you weren't answering your phone.

HJ: Oh, about that... Mianhaeyo~~ I was in a middle of something. I was meaning to call you back.

HJ OB: Good thing you didn't. I dont want to be talking with a drunk person.

HJ: I wasn't drunk~~~~

YS: ( background voice ) Yessssssss you were~~~ I can still smell the alcohol in you.

HJ: Shut up and go back to sleep ( throws a pillow @ YS )

HJ OB: Hahaha, anyways! I called, coz my friend Alex~~ you know Alex right?

HJ: Yeah, what about him?

HJ OB: Well, his getting married and he wants me to invite you too. Tho, I told him your busy. But it's worth a try. right?

HJ: Chincharo? his getting married? Where is it? Aren't chu in US right now Hyung?

HJ OB: Yeah? haven't I told you that already?

HJ: Where exactly? when is the wedding? where is it going to be?

HJ OB: Los Angeles? wait~~~ why does it seem like your so interested? Are you coming?

HJ: Of course I'm coming~~~ I LOVE WEDDINGS~~ I LOVE Los Angeles~~~

HJ OB: Okay~~~~~ ( confused to why his brother is acting all weird. )What did you drink last night? coz I think something got mixed with that drink.

HJ: Anyways, hyung~~ I'll call you back later.. okay? I have to go and ask for permission. Araso? bye

HJ OB: Okay, just give me a call. Bye

 

Scene: Happy News, then Bad News kicks in.

JM: Toss the paper to HJ. That reporter guy really knows how to put a timing on releasing that scandal. Good thing Noona and Manager is so fast to take care of it.

( The paper had a headline on the top, saying~~~ which one is the truth? )

HJ: I have the same question in my mind too~~~ Wait, YJ did the conference already?

JM: Yup! if it's on the paper. She must have done it already.

HJ: That means~~~ that means~~~~ KJ-shi~~~~ ( runs to KJ & HJB's room )

KJ: What's wrong?

HJ: YJ did the conference already.. that means.. Her and JY is going back to America today. She's really taking him away~~

KJ: Moya?

HJ: We have to go now~~~

( HJ and KJ went to the airport as fast as they can, but it was already too late. YJ and JY took the very first flight to L.A. The plane left 30mins ago before they could even reach the airport. )

 

Scene: Back at the dorm

HJB: What's going on? ( Looking @ JM )

JM: Dont ask me~~ I'm confused as you are~~~

YS: Dont look at me either~~ I don't know anything!

HJB: Hyung always says he doesn't know anything. But in the end~~ He knows everything.

YS: Are you hungry?

HJB: Ye~~~ ( smiles )

YS: Thought soo~~~~

HJB: Sooo? your cooking?

YS: NOPE! your.... thinking too much. I'm going back to sleep ~~~~ Annyeong~~~

HJB: huhuhuhuhu~~~

JM: Stop being a cry baby and learn how to cook. What will you do without us huh? What? are you going to starve yourself?

HJB: Ani~~~ *sobs* *sniff*

( Now that YJ has finally taking JY away. Will HJ go after them? TWO times in a row that people has left him without saying a word. I wonder what could this bring to HJ? is he going to break down again, like he normally do? Or will he take a step and go after those people who left him? If he does decide to go after them.. who will he go after first? YJ & JY or HB noona? )

2 comments:

  1. >_<

    FIRST ~~

    i will comment later ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. why i feel this chapter is too short ...^^
    maybe i want more ..just ignore my demand :P

    hope that HJ will never give up
    go to LA quickly
    i think he should go to Alex's weeding first :)
    cause i'm sure HB + YJ + JY will be there
    ekeke ...

    if i'm not mistaken they still in Singapore right?

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)