Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chapter 24

Scene: I want it to be a surprise

HB: Sorry about earlier. You probably thought I was some kind of a stalker.

HJ's older brother: Hmmm, Are you? ( Teasingly giving her that suspicious look )

HB: Hahaha, you seems to be a little different then your brother. But you guys do look the same.

HJ's older brother: Do we?

HB: Well, you guys are brothers. Have you ever been mistaken by being HJ before?

HJ's older brother: Quite a few times. I got used to it somehow.

HB: You don't seem to be very proud of it

HJ's older brother: Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm proud of my brothers success, it's his dreams and he made it. But I don't really want people to know me, because I'm his brother. I want people to know me because I'm ME and his my little brother. I think that was a little confusing, sorry.

HB: I understand. Sometimes, we want people to know who we really are as individual, rather than being link to someone.

HJ's older brother: Yup! Anyways, how come your here? Did you left my brother?

HB: Yup, he was too bossy~~ and a very nagging one too!

HJ's older brother: I wouldn't be surprised on that.

HB: Nah, it was just a temporary job. But I found another one, and here I am. By the way, are you really going to invite HJ to the wedding?

HJ's older brother: I'll give him a call later on... His pretty busy lately. I hardly get to talk to him. I'm pretty sure he'll be glad to know that I've finally meet you in person and that your here.

HB: About that~~ can you not tell him, that I'm here.

HJ's older brother: Huh? why? Did something happened between you two?

HB: Ohhh no~~ nothing happpened. Just that, I want to surprise him. Yeah! a surprise. ( I hope I'm not being too obvious. )

HJ's older brother: You guys are just too CUTE!

HB: What's so cute about it?

HJ's older brother: Nothing~~ Wait, where did they go?

HB: Aisssh~~ they left us again.

Ring Ring Ring~~~

HJ's older brother: Arent you going to get that?

HB: What?

HJ's older brother: Your phone?

HB: Oh yeah~~~ excuse me. Yeoboseo~~

YJ: Unnie~~ Mianhaeyo, I was kind of busy

HB: It's alright, how is everything?

YJ: Uhmm, everything is great

HB: How come you don't sound like your okay.

YJ: Ani, just a little exhausted from yesterday. By the way, how is everything out there?

HB: Everything is fine. Me and Melanie are out right now.

YJ: Oh really? Have you meet her fiance yet?

HB: Yeah, actually their bestman is..

YJ: Unnie, i'll give you a call later okay? Someone's looking for me.

HB: Ye, araso. bye ( call ended )

YJ Unnie, I'm really really sorry~~~ ( tears ) But I don't think I can tell you what's really going on out here.

JY: Unnie, someone was looking for you. Are you okay?

YJ: Yeah... Yeaaah~~ I'll be out in a bit.

 

Scene: Big Big Trouble ( Manager-nim's office )

Manager-nim: Hyeon-shi, can you call HJ and KJ out here. I need to put some sense with those guys. Always giving me trouble~~

Hyeon: Ye, manager-nim.

( Hyeon went and looked for the boys, but a man came by and sat down infront of the manager-nim. )

Reporter: Good morning manager-nim

Manager-nim: Good morning

Reporter: Handed a folder with a article print on it

Manager-nim: What is this?

Reporter: Please, take a look at yourself.

( Manager-nim's eyes got widen with the headline that was printed bold in the article. " SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong is now a father " a big picture of HJ and YJ were printed in the article. )

Reporter: I'm just here to give you the very first copy, before it comes out tomorrow. I'm pretty sure you would want to see it first. ( smirk ) I have to go now, you have a nice day manager-nim.

( The manager couldn't move, he was glued in the chair and unable to speak. This type of things was what they were avoiding at the concert. They didn't called the police, because scandal like this might happened. But how did it happened? How did that reporter guy got a scoop? KJ came in first and saw the reporter guy passed by. )

KJ: Wait? I think I've seen that guy before.. ( Sat down infront of the manager ) Did you call for me hyung?

Manager-nim: How did this happened?

KJ: About last night? that wasn't my fault.

Manager-nim: Other than that... We have more problems that we're going to face right now.

KJ: What problem?

Manager-nim: Did you see the guy that just came out? He was the reporter who wrote this article scandal ( passed it to KJ )

KJ: ( shocked ) How did this came out? Wait, I remember that guy just now. He was a reporter?

Manager-nim: What do you mean by that? is there something that I need to know?

HJ: ( came in ) Did you call me manager-nim?

Manager-nim: Take a look at that article and tell me why did I call you for.

HJ: ( More shocked then KJ.. ) How~~~ what is this?

Manager-nim: Shouldn't I be asking you that? Why a article like this is coming out tomorrow? How did an article like this was written? Why is YJ being link to you? A father HJ? is there something that you guys want to tell me, before another scandal comes out? Where is YJ? Hyeon, can you please call YJ.

Hyeon: Ye manager-nim.

( YJ finally arrived and entered the room. She saw the article. After reading just the headline.. she knew what's coming after that.. )

YJ: Otokie~~~ how did this happened?

Manager-nim: I don't know how am I going to fix this problem.

YJ: There is only one way to fix this problem. I'll deny everything...

KJ: What?

HJ: Are you crazy?

YJ: We caused this problem, and we need to fix it. This scandal could hurt all of you guys, there is no other choice. After the press conference, me and JY will fly back to America.

Manager-nim: I'll leave the decision to the both of you

 

  Scene: You can't take it back

HJ: Noooo~~~ you can't do that. You can't take away my son again for the second time.

YJ: Stop it already HJ~~~ be reasonable with the situation. You know we all don't have a choice, it's already out. This is all my fault, if I never said anything or even cameback none of this would have happened.

HJ: So your saying you wouldn't have the intention of letting me know the truth? about my son?

YJ: Do you really want to know the truth HJ?

HJ: Ugggggghhhh~~~ YJ. I want you to tell me the TRUTH!!

YJ: Fine~~ I'll tell you the truth..... JY was never your son~~ I just made that up, coz I wanted you back and I wanted us to be a family. Are you happy now? coz that's the TRUTH

HJ: I don't believe you YJ~~~ JY is my son and you can't take that back anymore. You understand that? I'm so tired of all your lies. You need to stop with your fantasy, coz it would never happened. You already hurt too many people from your foolishness.

YJ: Yeaaaah, thats what you think of me anyways. Hurting people.. blaming me for everything~~ Even HB unnies departure. You blame that to me.

HJ: Dont you add her on this conversation.

YJ: Why not? Your telling me I'm being foolish and selfish.. What about you huh? Weren't you being selfish to unnie? being foolish about not telling her everything?

HJ: Enough already YJ

YJ: Nooo~~ because you just keep saying this to me~~ but you don't even look at yourself. Have you ever thought.. that your actually lying to yourself too? HJ~~ I'm not the only one that needs to wake up now. You also need to wake up HJ.

HJ: I just don't know what to do anymore~~~ ( Tears ) I don't know what to believe.. Why did you have to do this to me? Why is everyone leaving me... I feel like I'm losing everything! one by one... Pleaseeeee, YJ~~~ don't take JY.

YJ: I'm really sorry HJ. I'm really sorry.. I didn't know things would have gotten this way. That's why I want to make it right.

HJ: It's already happening... What else can we do about it?

YJ: I didn't mean to hurt anybody~~ I just wanted JY to be happy.. I wanted to be happy~~ I didn't know wanting happiness could turn to something so horribly wrong.

HJ: You were wanting happiness, but you were taking someones happiness too~~~

YJ: I'm sooo sorry HJ~~~ I'm sorry!!!

HJ: I'm sorry? What am I going to do with that? is that going to make everything back to normal? If it can~~ then I will accept that... ( He walked away and left.. )  

( The kid had gotten close to him now, and HJ already accepted the kid as his own. With this sudden confession that YJ made~~~ it just made HJ 's mind & heart even more confused. )


Scene: I don't know what to do anymore

Ring Ring Ring.... ( Caller ID: Kyu Jong )

HJ: What?

KJ: We need to talk

( HJ and KJ meet up in a place and had some couple of drinks.. )

HJ: What do you want to talk about?

KJ: Hyung, I don't like the fact that we're fighting! It was wrong of me to talk back like that. It wasn't the right place for me.

HJ: Actually, I'm glad that you did. Because if you didn't.. I wouldn't have realized what I lost and what I have just taken for granted.

KJ: But hyung... You were having problems. JY and all.

HJ: It's no excuse for me to treat HB noona like that. If only I could turn back time. Now its already to late... Maybe it's better this way.. Maybe god wanted it to be like this, coz maybe... Just maybe.. if she stayed.. I would have hurt her even more. ( Tears )

KJ: Hyung, don't say that... I know you didn't intentionally tried to hurt noona, it's just that your situations couldn't be avoided.

HJ: No KJ-ah~~ you were really right.. I was too naive to see what was infront of me. Too selfish about not thinking other peoples feelings, and too foolish to think she would always stay by my side whenever I needed her. She deserved more... I'm blaming everyone else... but I never heard myself saying... it's partly my fault. I feel ashamed, that I'm actually SS501's leader. How could a leader be so self-centered? so shameful.

KJ: Hyung, stop drinking already~~ your getting drunk...

HJ: KJ-ah~~

KJ: Ye?

HJ: Eventho~~ sorry couldn't changed everything.. I still want to say that to you.

KJ: Hyung~~ You don't need to say sorry to me. You need to say that to someone else. Someone else who deserved it more.

HJ: I wish.. I could say that to her.. I don't even know how am I going to face her again~~

To be continued.....

3 comments:

  1. aahhhhhhhhhh i think we're getting there. i'm excited but i'm sad. i don't want to lose my soulfic yet. but i can't wait to find out what's next...i like this figuring things out as u go along. makes me excited too hahahahaha

    ya...joong should go see his brother. then hb will be the one that'd be surprised. i think hj's hyung already knows something's going on between them. perhaps he'd be the matchmaker? *giggles*

    so hj doesn't have a kid..that's a relief....at least yj has a conscience too. and kyu....maybe u can find someone for kyu too..that poor kid haha.

    ok hj can't give up...not now..just fess up already....everyone knows it now...just tell hb...pali!!!!

    hehehehe okies you gotta keep em coming araso? mmmk thanks <333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am rather disappointed at YJ. what kind of mother that denies her own son whom longing for his father. this is the whole reason YJ & Jongyi return to Korea right?

    YJ is more worry about HJ's image & career than her own son's needs. also denying HJ right to be father to Jongyi. God sake... did HJ told YS that Jongyi has his eyes and nose!

    I hope HJ don't give up on HB or the Jongyi.

    Thank you...u r my angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confuse right now ...
    JY is his son or not?? confuse ~~

    HJ , palli find HB unnie
    thanks for the update ^^

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)