Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chapter 21

Scene: When emotions take over

( HJ was walking straight to were the dressing room is and was looking for YJ, but bump into Ji young the new assistant who replaced HB. )

HJ: Where is your boss?

Ji Young: ( Scared ) Boss-nim?

HJ: Who else would be your boss?

( Ji Young looked like she was about to pee in her pants. )

Ji Young: ( Points out towards were YJ was seating )

( HJ walked towards YJ and it seemed like there was nobody in the room, but just the two of them. He can only see YJ and nothing else matter at that time, not even the staff that were actually in the room mattered to him, it looked like he was about to attack her with the fierce and clearly pissed off face he had on his face.)

YJ: Oh Joongie-shi~~

HJ: ( Grabs her in her shoulder, together with both of his strong hands who took a good gripped on YJ) How come you never told me anything? Why did you sent her away? Are you scared of her?

( HJ was still in his tight grip of YJ, and you can tell YJ was really terrified. HJ already lost it, he was clearly out of control and his emotions was taking over him. The man wasn't thinking straight anymore, even the people around them stopped what they were doing, and just stared at them. Not a single staff dared to interrupt what was going on and none of them were able to moved. )

YJ: HJ let go of me~~~ what are you talking about? stop it, your hurting me..

HJ: You know damn right what I'm talking about... you planned all of this... did you?

( KJ and the rest of the SS501 members finally came in the scene and saw HJ having a tight grip at YJ. JM grabs HJ's hands and KJ took YJ away from HJ, while YS and HJB was telling the other crews and staff to get out of the room. )

JM: Ya~~~ what the heck you think your doing? putting your hands on a woman and looks like you were about to shook her off. What's wrong with you?

( YJ was in tears and KJ was trying to calm her down. HJB went and got her some water, while YS went to see what's going on with HJ and JM side. )

KJ: What happened?

YJ: I don't know.. he just came and started getting all angry about something I don't even know.

( HJ over heard her saying those words to KJ )

HJ: Moya? you don't know? then how come HB noona is in the plane right now on the way to US?

YJ: I thought all of you guys knew about it already?

HJ: I wouldn't be here talking and asking you about it, if we knew.

YJ: She told me that, all of you knew about her decision of leaving already. Plus, it's not my business to tell you everything about what's going on in her life.

HJ: I know you YJ and I know your purpose of sending her away.

JM: Can we just all calm down? and talked about this in a calm voice.

YJ: You know me? you know everything about me dont you? You just think I'm someone who uses people? is that what your trying to say?

HJ: Yeah infact thats what I'm trying to say~~

HJB: Hyung~~ stop it.. that's too much already.

HJ: No~~ I'm not stopping until she tells me the truth.

JM: What is the truth?

 

Scene: The truth and lies what makes everything complicated, but it's also what clears everything in the end.

( HJ got silent all of a sudden, and YJ too was in her silent corner together with KJ who knows something. YS was just shocked that JM asked that question, but that question already has put HJ in a position, that he had no escape but to tell every single one in that room about the things that has been going on, and the connection between him and YJ. )

HJ: She thinks Hye Jung would be a threat to her plans, and everything she came back for would be going down to nothing.

JM: How would noona be a threat to YJ?

YJ: How is unnie a threat to me? Why is it because YOU LIKE HER? Ahh, so this is what it's all about.. Huh? You like her and you think I'm scared of that.

HJ: Yeah, and your plan of having a FAMILY would be all nothing. Thats what you wanted right? You coming back out here in Korea, to finally make me see my son, who you have hidden from me for years. Having me feel guilty for it and you would think I'll be running back at your side, just for the sake of our son? Stop using people already YJ. I'm telling you now, I would never let you use our kid for your selfishness reasons again.

YJ: She really that special to you? that you would think of me as that kind of a person and taking her over ME and our SON?

( HJB and JM was just in deep silence, what else can the two boys do? Well, what else can the 4 of the boys do in the scene that was happening right before their very eyes. )

HJ: Thats where you miscalculated YJ.. I would be the best father for JongYi, but I would never come running back to your side. Never~~

( YJ just dropped down from shocked, while HJ went out and god knows where he went after all that thing happened in the room. )

 

Scene: What just happened?

KJ: YJ-shi, are you okay? HJB get some more water. pali pali~~

HJB: Ohh! ye ye ye~~~ ( running to get some more water )

JM: She okay?

( YS took a piece of paper and making some air for YJ to breath and KJ carried her to the sofa, were she could lay down. )

HJB: here's the water hyung~~~

KJ: You guys stay here and i'll go find hyung~~

 

 Scene: Arrival from Korea to Los Angeles

HB: ( breathing the air ) Ahhhhh~~~ Finally a step to my new life.

Melanie: Hwang Bo-shi~~ over here!

HB: ( smiled ) Did you wait long?

Melanie: Only for an HOUR!

HB: Omo, I'm so sorry~~ If only I could make them FLY faster.

Melanie: Hahaha, I think we can just get along just fine.

HB: I think so too.

Melanie: Let me help you

HB: Ani, it's okay...

Melanie: How could you carry all of it? come on.. lets get going, so we can have dinner already. Waiting for an HOUR was kind of gettting me hungry right now.

HB: Araso, lets go.

 

 Scene: The reason why she came back

Melanie: So how's my lovely bestfriend out over there in Korea?

HB: Oh she's fine.. she likes it alot out there~~

Melanie: That answers why she doesn't want to leave Korea. Well, not just that~~

HB: What do you mean by that?

Melanie: Well, as you know that YJ-shi already has a son right? I'm pretty sure it's already obvious why she came back over there.

HB: To put her family together?

Melanie: Ding ding ding! Yup, that's her main reason why she came back to Korea. I mean, to think about it.. We're already successful with our stores out here, but she really wanted to branch out in Korea for all of the places. As you know... we have branches in some other countries, but she picked Korea to managed from all of them. Well, at first she told me it's her homeland. But I didn't buy that... I'm Korean too and Korea is my homeland, so what does that got to do with business? Location is another thing, spreading your business in a certain location is a whole different story too. But I'm glad shes doing good out there and made it thru. I heard its all because she got you and you have made things easier for her. Now, I'm also going to be counting on you from now on unnie. Let's take care of each other and cheers for our FUTURE work together.

HB: Cheers~~

( HB already got into her apartment in where she would be staying and like she promised to YJ she would call. She took her phone and changed the sim, so she could use it and call her. )

(Calling.. ) Ring Ring Ring Ring.... tot~~ please leave a message~~

Melanie: Are you sure you don't want me to help you unpack?

HB: Ani, it's fine. I can do all of it, thank you so much. You already helped me alot

Melanie: No problem, who are you calling? Your boyfriend back home?

HB: Hahaha, ani~~~

Melanie: yah yah yah~~ that's what they usually say~~ hahaha, anyways, I'll come pick you up tomorrow morning okay? Let's go for a tour and show you the city.

HB: Okay, bye~~

Melanie: Bye, see you tomorrow.

( HB took melanie outside from the gate and said their goodbyes once again. )

HB: I wonder if she's busy~~~ Maybe I should call one more time...

( Calling... ) Ring Ring Ring Ring...

HB: I should just leave a message...

" YJ-shi~~~ I'm already here and the place is really great. Melanie took me into these great restaurant and like you told me, she's really nice and fun to be with. She told me shes really excited to work with me and I think I got the same feeling too. Hope everything is okay out there and please give me a call back. Okay? Bye "

HB: Okay, now I need to unpack my stuff. Ahhhh, that long flight got me tired. I wonder how was the concert?

( HB didn't know what was going on back in Korea, how it wasn't just a CONCERT event but more than that was actually happening back home. )

 

to be continued.....

5 comments:

  1. OH....I'm getting excited about the outcome..
    so...no chance of turning back the clock huh?..
    ok...ok...the boy stays^^...he must be sweet if he's HJ's son ^^

    Tahrehsi fighting !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just read your current mood...
    Sorry to hear you're no bueno
    Please get bueno soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arghhh !!! ...really chaos
    I love this chapter
    the truth feeling of HJ revealed ^^
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aish i knew i didn't YJ for a reason..i just didn't want to keep hating on your characters hahaha. everyone knows how joong feels now...everyone but THE one. hope that gets fixed soon. joongie really feels strongly about HB leaving eh. *giggles* and HB is just not the type to think ill of pple, so i guess she's still clueless...aaahhh i think i'm going to make a request. i wanna see HB's omma and HJ. whenever u think it'd fit in the story. but i just miss them that's all ^_^

    shupa girl is playing hehehehe okies that's it for now. i hope you know you'll get bugged again very quickly ^___^ <333 jawacy hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. @myoce: thanks, I'm actually feeling better. :)

    @Anish: Yup, it was a total CHAOS

    @Jawacy: Hahaha, let's see what I can do on the SCENES!

    thanks for commenting guys, Aja Aja Fighting~

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)