Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chapter 23

Scene: The world is too small

Ding Dong Ding Dong

Melanie: Morning unnie, are you ready?

HB: Morning Melanie-shi~~ Yeah, I've been ready since an hour ago

Melanie: Excited much?

HB: A little, is it too obvious?

Melanie: Just a little~~ kekeke! Come on lets go, we're meeting up with my fiance and his friend.

HB: A friend? Are you trying to set me up Melanie-shi?

Melanie: Ani ani~~~ I haven't meet these friend of him too. I've heard alot about him from my fiance and his going to be our bestman, so I really do have to see this guy and see how he is in person. His from the navy, so yeah.

HB: Oh really? that's cool.

( Melanie and HB arrived at the coffee shop that they were supposed to be meeting. )

Melanie: ( Introducing HB to the two person infront of them )

HB: Omo, chakaman~~ aren't you HJ's brother?

HJ's older brother: I'm sorry, but have we meet before?

Melanie: You guys know each other?

HB: Ani ani~~~ I just seen pictures of you.

HJ's older brother: Woah Woah~~ pictures of me? where?

HB: Omo, I totally explained it wrong. I used to work with your brother before, and I've been to you guys house a couple of times already and have seen pictures of you guys when you were little til recent pictures.

HJ's older brother: Ahhh~~ I remember now. Your the lady that my brother use to keep mentioning on the phone.

HB: Yes, you must have prolly heard of my name quite a few times on the phone when his talking with you. He pretty much memorized and said my name in every level tone there is in the world. To highest and it's lowest.

( That stament made everyone laugh. Melanie doesn't really know about HB's past job, so she didn't know about the Hyun Joong being any link to HB and neither did she know about her fiance's bestfriend being HJ's older brother too. )

Melanie: Sounds like pretty bossy to me.

HJ's older brother: That's my brother for you~~ hahaha

Melanie's fiance: Yeah, you should invite your brother to the wedding.

HB older brother: I'll tell him, but I'm pretty sure he'll be busy.

Melanie: Wow, the world is really small huh? I mean, who wouldn't know you guys actually know each other.

HB: Technically, we dont. I don't really personally know him

Melanie: Well now is your chance.

Everyone: ( Laughing )

( HB just kept everything low key for herself. What is she going to do, when HJ actually shows up in the wedding? is HJ really even going to the wedding, if he does know that HB's going to be there? )

 

Scene: All for the fans

Manager-nim: ( Dialing ) Have you guys found him? Any signs?

Other Line: Nope, we have been to alot of places already.

Manager-nim: I guess, we have no choice but to call the police.

Other Line: Should I go ahead and call the police?

Manager-nim: Yes, I'm afraid we don't have any choice.

Other Line: Araso, manager-nim I'll go ahead and call them

HJB: Hyung~~~~

Hyeon: Hyun Joong-ah~~ Where have you been? you almost gave me a heart attack

Manager-nim: ( Drops the phone.. ) HJ-ah~~

Other Line: Yeoboseo? Manager-nim~~~ Yeoboseo?

Manager-nim: ( picks up the phone ) Ye~~ Ye~~~ I'm still here. Nevermind, don't call the police anymore... HJ is back! You guys need to get back right away. We need more people out here. Pali Pali

Other Line: Araso manager-nim.

Manager-nim: Hyeon-shi, take HJ and get him dressed already.

Hyeon: Ye, araso~~ HJ-ah pali pali! We need to get you ready.

Manager-nim: The rest of you guys. Get ready for the next performance.

( HJ only gave YJ a very fierce stare, while she was helping him getting dress with his clothes for that night. HJ didn't gave YJ any reason to open up her mouth and neither did YJ dared to spit a word out. The night ended, and HJ gave his all to the fans like what he usually do in every performance they have, it was a great performance and the fans loved every bits of piece of it. The boys were really amazing on stage. They were really pro performers. The fans loved it alot and all the screaming and yelling had ended with a successful event. )

 

Scene: Celebration or Confession

YS: Kwenchana?

HJ: What do you think?

YS: I dont think your okay

HJ: Then why even asked me, when you already know I'm simply not okay?

YS: Woah Woah~~ Calm down there boy~ You don't know how worried we're, when you just rushed out of the place.

HJ: You guys didn't have to worry about me.

JM: Ya~~~ how could you say that? Why are you being sooo selfish

HJ: Me selfish? How am I being selfish? She's being SELFISH!!!!!

JM: Why are you putting everything on YJ noona?

HJ: Why are you defending her? Do you even know everything?

HJB: Hyung~~ stop it already. We should be arguing

KJ: Yeah, thats right. JM-shi doesn't know everything. Actually, why don't you tell us all what's really going on?

YS: Ya~~ KJ-ah

KJ: I mean, arent we brothers? arent we supposed to help each other out with everything that burdens us?

YS; Stop it already...

KJ: No~~~ Hyung needs to be honest to himself. Why couldn't you just tell HB noona the truth? Why did you have to be so stubborn and think everything could be just fine as long as she doesn't know and pretend like everything is normal between you guys.

HJ: What's that have to do with everything? Why huh? is it because you LIKE her too

KJ: Yeaaaaaaah, your damn right I do~~~ At least I admitted that to myself. How about you? Huh? Do you even know why she left? how much she was suffering?

HJ: How dare you say that to me~~~

(HJB separated them and YS took HJ to their own room. )

HJ: Ugggggh! Since when did that brat learned how to talk back?

YS: Calm down

HJ: How can I calm down, when what he said....

YS: What? were all true?

HJ: Moya?

YS: I'm just saying, maybe because it was true and that's why your acting like that. I'm wondering too, why didn't you just tell noona? I mean, its very obvious that you like her.

HJ: Do you think she would understand? if I did told her?

YS: Why not? It's your past

HJ: Yeah, it was my past that I can see in my present. Don't you guys understand that?

YS: Why didn't you just gave it a try, you never know.. Hb noona could have understand your situation. If she does love you, she would find a way to understand your situation no matter what.

HJ: I wasn't sure

YS: That's your problem.. You can't asure everything. Not everthing in life has assurance. We take risk.

HJ: I know YJ has something to do with all of this. She always ruins my life.

YS: Are you sure your mad at YJ for not telling you? or is it because HB noona left you for almost the same reason? FOR her dreams?

HJ: Why would you say that?

YS: I mean, its clearly she took the JOB over there for her own carrier. I mean, didn't noona always wanted to go study abroad? Didn't she mentioned that before? What else could be the reason for her to leave Korea? She doesn't know about you having a kid, or does she?

HJ: ( flashingback )

KJ: No~~~ Hyung needs to be honest to himself. Why couldn't you just tell HB noona the truth? Why did you have to be so stubborn and think everything could be just fine as long as she doesn't know and pretend like everything is normal between you guys.

HJ: What's that have to do with everything? Why huh? is it because you LOVE her too

KJ: Yeaaaaaaah, your damn right I do~~~ At least I admitted that to myself. How about you? Do you even know why she left? how much she was suffering?

( flashback ended )

HJ: Wait~~~ ( Runs outside and looking for KJ )

YS: Ya~~~~ HJ-ah where are you going? ( followed him~~ )

( HJ went rushing to the other boys room. )

HJ: You told her huh? ( grabs KJ )

KJ: Told her what?

( HJB separated HJ from KJ for the second time.. )

HJ: You promised me, I trusted you~~~ How could you tell her about Jongyi

KJ: I never broke that promise~~~ I didn't have to tell her, coz she knew everything before I even did.

HJ: What?

KJ: That's right, she over heard you and YJ talking and she knew everything right from there. Do you even know much she was suffering then? No, coz your too naive about everything. Noona prolly left, because she thinks its for the best for everyone. I saw how much she was in pain, and it hurt me seeing her that way. I wanted to help her so bad, but I couldnt do anything hyung... I couldnt do anything. ( crying... tears were flowing. ) Because as much as I wanted her to need me, and ask me to take away her pain. She didn't... coz she still choose you. You who is the cause and reason for all her pain and suffering.

( HJ got speechless and tears started flowing too. He couldn't say anything back to KJ and he also couldn't believe HB knew everything about Jongyi. He just couldn't believe everything is happening so fast. )

to be continued....

9 comments:

  1. WOW this is best chapter ever!!! My heart aches for KJ. How much he cares for HB noona and wanted to help. Thank you and looking forward to read next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I'm like a dog looking at a bone right now^^...can you picture that?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. T_T
    kyu-shi... you have me [ crying mode ]
    i agree with LvKprogram...BEST CHAPTER ^^
    I want more ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i lost it again haha. but this is really interesting. you brought in joongie's brother?!?!?! ah i can't wait til he and HB start chatting ^_^ those stories....aaahhh....

    joong it's time to man up. really...

    jawacy i went to observe in a high school today and in between periods i went to read this....cuz i couldnt wait til the end of the day haha. sorry i couldn't comment earlier. u know i <3 u ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @LVK: thank you~~~ Yup, his really super nice! But why do super nice people don't really get what they want? that irritates me sometimes. But it always ends up that way~ T__T I really felt emotional to kyu, when I was typing this chapter! hahaha, it was so weird, coz I felt his pain and my heart went "KUDOG KUDOG" ( sound effect ) ROFL! It sounded like that.. on the part when he said... " As much as I wanted her to need me and ask me to take her pain away. She didn't coz she choosed you " I stopped on that part for awhile. XD

    @myoce: Hahahha, why are just staring at that bone? XD


    @anish: are you falling for KYU oppa?

    @Jenga: It's okay... I still love you~~ Hahaha, your soo cute. I'm really glad you always take time to read my fanfic, even if your in a tight schedule.



    TO EVERYONE: thank you so much for giving effort in checking my UPDATES everytime AND I really do appreaciate all the comments too. Fighting guys~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant say much ,,,,just that u make unnie in tears again,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, i've been a silent reader of your fanfics and just wanna say..your amazing...im really becoming addicted to fanfic and since your main character is our fave couple, this make things more interesting :). Keep up the good work and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Hyunika: *hands a tissue @ my unnie *


    @Justme: Awwwwh, you came out! Hooray! LOL! thank you for the comment and compliments. Aja Aja fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, so i come of the cave atlast! I think your inspired, 2 chapter in a day! Wow! Amazing! Thanks again! Can I have Kyu???!!! Hahahah...AJA!AJA! Fighting!

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)