Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Chapter 20

Quick Review on Characters

Hyeon: HJ's REAL assistant and HB's cousin

Ji Young: The person who took HB's position and YJ's new assistant.

Melanie: YJ's business partner and bestfriend who managed the stores in US branches. She will be taking care of HB while she's over there. HB's going to be working under her.

 

 

Scene: Airport

HB: I checked everything already, so you guys should be good.

YJ: OK, thank you soooo much~~

HB: How come the boys arent here yet?

YJ: Ohh, I heard that they're coming later on... I talked to the manager-nim and he said coz of the FANS situation.. We and the rest of the crew need to get a head start out here first in the airport.

HB: Yeaah, those fans can get really serious. I remember before.. I almost got dragged away.

( Memories started flashing back on her.. that day when she almost got dragged away by the fans.. HJ was there and grabbed her by the hand and pulled her back. That was the first moment that she felt safe right next to him, she was secured that HJ could protect her, but now that she thinks about it.. She's the one that's protecting him. )

YJ: Chincha?

HB: ( Backed to her senses.. ) Oh! yeah yeah, so all of you have to stick together and maybe that's why manager-nim made this set up.. so you guys wont have to get separated.

YJ: Probably~~

HB: All your tickets.. Keep it together.. okay?

YJ & Ji young: Ye

HB: You guys should board now, and get settled down inside.

YJ: Unnie~~~~

HB: Hahaha, what's wrong?

( YJ went and hugged her tightly as she could.. She didn't want to let go, but HB somehow got to separate herself from her. )

YJ: Be careful over there.. okay? I already told Melanie about your flight and she'll be there early just to make sure. If anything.. Just call her or me. Okay?

HB: Araso araso~~ I got Melanie's number in my phonebook already, so don't worry. I'll be calling her tonight.

YJ: Okay okay.. Jaljayo~~ Don't forget to call me when you get there. Okay?

HB: Yeah! I promise.

YJ: Bye~~~

 

 

Scene: SS501 @ the Airport

HJ: Noona, where is my passport?

Hyeon: I got it right here..

( Fans were screaming everywhere... HJ was in the middle of a tidal wave full of fans screaming each of the boys names including his... But as HJ was walking towards the escalator, he somehow got a glimpse of HB in the crowd or he thought he did.)

HJ: HB Noona?

Hyeon: Here, just wear it in your neck~~ where are you looking at? I'm right here?

HJ: Oh! yeaaah, kansahamida! ( Puts on the passport in his neck, so he wont lost them again like what happened last time. )

( HJ looked back again to make sure, but the person wasn't there anymore. )

HJ: Ani, it couldn't be Noona.. She should be in the plane by now.

Hyeon: Something wrong? Did you forgot something?

HJ: Ani, but hey noona~~~ is everyone at the plane already?

Hyeon: As far as I know... they already boarded.

HJ: Araso!

( HJ wasn't hallucinating at all.. He really did saw HB in the airport. HB waited for them.. until they were gone out of her sight. HJ didn't saw her at the same spot again when he looked back, because she was pushed aside from the mad screaming fans who were taking pictures and fan cams of them. That time when HB was pushed aside.. she thought of HJ again and how this time.. He wouldn't be there to pull her back, because he finally left.)

HB: Annyeong, Mr. Kim Hyun Joong.. Have a nice trip, and always be healthy. ( Tears started flowing in her cheeks. ) Aish, chincha~~ I told myself to never cry anymore, but look who's tears are flowing now?


Scene: One last cry~~~

HB mom: Did you check everything?

HB: Yeah, thanks for the help mom.

HB mom: No problem dear, go and get some rest already.. You have an early flight tomorrow.

HB: Awwwwwh, a mah miss you so much~~

HB mom: Stop acting like a baby~~ your too old now.

HB: Hahaha, that's what I'm going to miss the MOST!

HB mom: Araso, good night! Love you~

HB: Night mom, love you too.

HB doubled checked everything, but while checking..Suddenly a drop of tears just flowed slowly in her cheeks.

HB: ( Wiping her tears out ) Come on now~~~ stop crying!!

( The more she keep saying STOP! the more tears flows down her cheeks )

HB: I hate this~~~ I should have just left, right after I dropped YJ and Ji young from the airport. Why did I even waited til he got there?

HB mom: Here some tow~~ otokie~~ what's wrong?

HB: Ohhhh~~~ ( wipes her tears ) Nothing~~

HB mom: What do you mean by nothing, when your eyes are clearly covered with tears.

( HB couldn't help it but run towards her moms arms, and hugged her for comfort. She bottled her emotions for so long, since that day she found out about everything... She could no longer help it, but vent it out all. HB told the mom everything and what she was really feeling deep inside. How hurt she was and how hopeless she felt.. The mom was just listening to her patiently and didn't even gave out any comments. Not even a single sarcastic comment, that she normally gives out everytime they talk. )

HB: Mom, am I really that weak?

HB mom: Your not weak at all dear.. For a person to sacrifice his/her own feelings for the sake of others is not something everyone can just do. People are greedy by nature~~ giving up something they really want or precious to them is something not everyone can easily do and you did it. You have given up what was precious to you in exchanged for their HAPPINESS, and that right there what makes you the stronger person. I want you to remember this...Your stronger!!! and you will always be~~ I know that for sure, coz I'm your mother.. and I didn't struggle on giving birth to someone who is just a WHIMP~~ Do you understand that?

HB: Hahahaha, thanks mom~~

HB mom: Okay, you should go to bed now and rest. We have to leave early the next morning.

HB: Araso!

HB mom: I'll turn off the lights on my way out.

HB: I would have never thought... I could sacrifice this much to a person, but I guess I really did love him that much, that I didn't even realized I have given up so much.

 

 

Scene: I would have said goodbye, but I couldn't.

 

KJ: Have you guys seen HB noona?

JM: Nope

HJB: Me neither~~~

YS: Haven't seen her, since like... I don't even remember when the last time I saw her.

KJ: Where is hyung?

JM: Last time I saw him.. he was with YJ

KJ: Araso~~~

( KJ went around to look for HB, he lost his phone... so he couldn't really call her either. Plus, they were in Singapore for concert.. He was pretty busy himself, but it's pretty amazing how he always spare some time for HB. )

Hyeon: Oh! HwangBO-shi~~ are you at the Airport now?

HB: Yes unnie~~ Just wanted to call you before I board the plane. Everything okay out there?

Hyeon: Yeah, the boys are practicing right now and everyone is really busy preparing for the concert.

HB: Oh, sorry to bother you.. but just wanted to say goodbye, since I didn't got a chance to say it properly to you.

Hyeon: Don't worry about it.. You have a safe trip okay? and don't forget to call me.

KJ: Hyeon Noona~~ is that HB noona?

( HB heard KJ in the background )

HB: Unnie, I have to go~~~ bye!

Hyeon: Wait~~~ Yeoboseo? HwangBO-yang~~~ Yeoboseo?

KJ: What happened?

Hyeon: I thinks shes already boarding the plane

KJ: What do you mean by boarding in a plane? Isn't noona out here?

Hyeon: What are you talking about? Didn't she told you guys already?

KJ: Uhhh, told us what?

Hyeon: That she's leaving for US today? and that's why shes not here.

( KJ was shocked to hear the news, it looked like someone poured a bucket full of ice on his head.)

KJ: Noona, your not kidding right?

Hyeon: I thought she already told you guys about it... I even asked her and she said... she has talked about it together with you guys. From all of the boys.. I would have expected you to know about it.

( Hyeon was trying to call HB again, but she wouldn't picked up.. She has already turned her cellphone off. )

Hyeon: She's not answering... I think it's already OFF! It says the subscriber cannot be reached.

KJ: She never told me anything... Where is Hyung?

Hyeon: She's with YJ!

( KJ went to look for HJ immediately.. He was running all around the place~~~ panting heavenly! He finally spotted HJ along with the other members. )

KJ: ( Rushed and ran towards HJ.. he was panting like crazy..)

HJ: What's wrong?

KJ: HB ( panting.... ) Noonaaaa.. ( panting )

HJ: What about Noona?

KJ: Did you know that she's leaving for US?

HJ: Huh? isn't she out here? ( Confused )

KJ: That's what I thought too, but ever since we landed Singapore.. I haven't seen her

JM: That's true~~~ I never saw her

( HJB & YS both nod at the same time to confirmed the two confused person infront of them, that they too haven't seen her since they landed Singapore. )

KJ: So none of you guys knew about her leaving?

HJ: There is only one way to find out.. ( HJ stormed out of the area and even bumped into HJB shoulder.. He looked fierce... )

JM: Yaaaa~~~ where you going?

to be continued...

4 comments:

  1. this episode gv me teary eyes...poor Hb,my heart ache too to see her in this stage...what is HJ going to do next...paili..paili with the next ep.. (cry)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhhh what a nice surprise to wake up to haha. except it was really sad... T___T like H unnie said. but i love it! the parts i've been waiting for are starting i think hehehe. oh and i def love the part about hj pulling hb back. *sigh* watching at the airport....hj singling her out from the crowd. they really have a radar for each other or something. hehe.

    im a lil afraid for YJ. actaully im a lil afraid for everyone with HJ angry hehe..

    so now i hafta ask for the next part ^_^ with much luv of course hehe <3333 don't keep us waiting for so long please ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the update^^

    i want to cried T__T
    i love this part

    Memories started flashing back on her.. that day when she almost got dragged away by the fans.. HJ was there and grabbed her by the hand and pulled her back. That was the first moment that she felt safe right next to him, she was secured that HJ could protect her, but now that she thinks about it.. She's the one that's protecting him.

    *wink* ekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH ...HJ's Feeling's coming out !!!
    I'm sad right now, but I love it..
    Thanx so much~~~

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)