Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chapter 3

Scene: SS501 Commercial Photo shoot

(KJ greeted YS first before the other members could. I guess, coz they were still getting ready and KJ was the first one to get done.)

KJ: Hyung, you’re here. How did you meeting go? (He had his two thumbs up)

Manager-nim: It went good.

YS: Yeah, like he says.

Manager-nim: Let’s get going YS, and get you ready for the shoot.

YS: ye~~

HJB: Hyung Hyung~~ your back already. Did you do it? Did you sign it?

HJ: Ya~~ can you stop bothering YS and go back to your corner.

(HJ was right next to YS who’s hair was being done by a stylist.)

HJB: Araso!

HJ: So how did it go?

YS: It was okay, we discussed the concept of the show and signed a couple of paper works.

HJ: That’s good. I’m proud of you man.

YS: Thanks! I’ll be needing some of your help from now on.

HJ: Sure, don’t hesitate to come and ask me. I’ll be glad to help you out bro.

Stylist: Your done! Do you want me to put more hairspray on this part?

HJ: Ani, that’s fine noona. Kansahamida

Stylist: YS-shi~~ your up next.

YS: Ye~~~




Scene: Destination

Director: Well, this is it guys. We’re going to assign you the countries that each and everyone of you will be staying and going.

YS: ( Raising his hand, like a little student who wanted to answer or ask a question.)

Director: Yes, YS-shi?

YS: How long are we really going to stay over to that country?

Director: It all depends on the mission and how well you played your part of the program. there are situations and missions that you have to do. You also get to choose, either you want to go back or end the program at all. It’s a survival kind of thing.
YS: Oh okay.

Director: Any more question?

( Nobody answered, so the assistant director started passing out a couple of folders to each and everyone, who was a cast member of the program. )

YS: ( Reading the content ) Pelepins? Chinchao? But don’t we have a fan club over there? What if they might notice me? Manager-nim~~~

Manager-nim: Yeah? What’s wrong?

YS: Don’t we have a fans club in the pelepins?

Manager-nim: Hmmm, I heard that you guys have a couple of fans over there.

YS: Then how will this thing work? How can I become the ordinary transfer student in this country?

Manager-nim: I’m pretty sure they assigned you somewhere there wont be any trouble like that.

YS: Are you sure?

Manager-nim: Remember~~~ that person right there ( Pointing at the director ) His someone who plans everything out, before making a move. Haven’t I told you that already?

YS: Oh okay~~~ If you say so, but if things really get worst.. I’m so out of this program.

Manager-nim: Don’t worry about that too much! Most importantly right now is to concentrate and prepare yourself for your departure.



Scene: Departure

HJB: Hyung, don’t forget to call me? Araso?

YS: Why? Are you my mother?

HJ: Yeah, you should give us a call and let us know how is it over there.

YS: Yeah, for sure.

HJB: Wae.. Wae? How come when HJ hyung said it you agreed instantly.

YS: He sounded more reasonable for me to call, than the way you said it.

JM: I think our maknae is already starting to miss our dear Prince.

HJB: ( Did a fake sob )

KJ: What a cry baby…

HJB: I was just joking~~ gosh!

HJ: Pssssh, joking..? Lets see tonight, who’s gonna start looking for YS!

( All of them were looking at HJB and HJB only. )

HJB: No wont and stop staring at me.

YS: OK, I have to leave now.. I have to be there early to talk with the director.

HJ: Isn’t he going with you?

YS: Of course he has too~~

KJ: What about the others? Who’s going to be with them?

YS: Well, I was picked to be the first one to go.. Other idol’s wont be filming til I get done. Great? Right?

JM: Wow, this project must be a big one. I mean, you guys are sent out overseas. That’s a lot of FUND!

YS: You guys are not helping me at all. Knowing that it is a big project, makes me even more nervous that I’m doing it and I’m the very first one to do it too.

Manager-nim: Okay guys, your just making him more paranoid.. Let’s go Saengie-ah!

HJB: Don’t forget to call us hyung~~~~

YS: Ye, araso!

KJ: Have a safe trip!

HJ: Don’t be too nervous

JM: Don’t forget to get us something nice, when you come back

(YS already got into the VAN, he seemed to be spacing out.. Next thing he knew, he was already standing in front of his director, who was talking to continuously without stopping one bit to even breath. He was really amazed by it and just kept on staring at him. He didn’t even gasp a thing he said.)

Director: Are you listening?

YS: Oh, sorry director-nim.

Director: Are you okay kid?

YS: Yeah, well.. Truthfully, I’m quite a little nervous.

Director: That’s okay.. This is your first time being away with your fellow group. I wouldn’t expect you to be alright right away and feel comfortable with it, but you’ll get used to it, trust me.

YS: Kansahamida director-nim, please take care of the inexperienced me

Director: Don’t worry kid. I got your back.

(The Director had calm down the nervous YS. His very much comfortable with the situation that his actually in.. Having to leave and experience this new line of work. Having to be away with his fellow members and doing his own activity has made him realized, that his carrier has gone one step farther this time. He wishes this project could really be a successful one and he promised himself, that he will do everything he can to make it a successful one and he can finally proved it to his fans that he can do this for them and he will do it til the end. He also thought that if this show become a top rating one. He isn’t just putting his name to be known, but also his fellow members.)

YS: It’s my turn to put our name on top and be recognize once more.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)