Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chapter 33

Scene: Hospital

( HB & YJ spoke in unison towards Jinwoo, who they all found sitting
beside Melanie's bed in the hospital room. )

HB & YJ: She okay? ( looking @ each other )

Jinwoo: Yeah, the doctor already gave something to put her in a calm condition, and now she's finally sleeping. She was too in shock and that made her fainted earlier. I didn't know she would have reacted like this seeing an idol. I didn't even know she was that of a fan of you guys, since she never spoke of you before.

( YJ & HB who knew exactly why Melanie-shi had fainted, stayed quite in their distant corners. HB can see HJ glaring at her from the spot she was standing at. Moments later, she also spotted KJ who was standing right next to YS, trying to avoid her eyes meeting his. KJ couldn’t take it any longer and left the room. HB was not about to let him go for the second time, and followed him right away. She hated seeing him like that, having the sad expression on his face, because since she had known KJ, the kid was unbelievably happy all the time, and always have that smile on his face. He might not be the typical person who would just joke around out of nowhere, but he definitely had his own charm, that charmed to make a person happy. HB from all people was once comforted by his charm, that particular smile that could make a horrible thing become just fine. If it weren’t for KJ staying by HB's side, then she wouldn’t have able to survive being right next to HJ at all those times. It was because of that boy, HB was able to cope herself being close to the person she loved, but in a horrible painful situation. Having to endure the pain for awhile, KJ has never left her once in that painful situation she was in. She even thought of this herself, if she had to pick between KJ and HJ, then she would pick KJ instantly, but she also couldn't make a fool of herself, because she knows that in her heart, it only shouts out for HJ, yeah.. that exact person who puts her in a painful situation most of the time. The same person who made her think, that love is a hurtful thing to have.)


HB: Kyu-shi~ stop right there. ( Ordering at him, as if he was a robot and she was the controller remote of him. )

KJ: ( She can hear HB’s foot step getting near him.. ) Stop, Hye Jung~~

HB: ( Stunned ) What did you just called me?

(HJ seeing HB going after KJ, he too stepped out of the room... SH, who was right next to HJ saw him coming out and wanted to follow him, then YJ wasn't about to stay still inside that room and went outside too. Now the 5 of them are facing each other. )

HJ: Hwang~~

SH: ( Caught HJ's hands ) We need to talk

HJ: ( Looking at his brother ) Whatever it is, let's talk about it later.

YJ: SangHwan~~ ( terrified ) What are you doing?

SH: His my brother and he has the right to know.

( HB, KJ and HJ turned their focused on SH and YJ )

HJ: Know about what?

SH: Jongyi~~

YJ: Stoppppppppppppppp~~

SH: His not your son HJ. His mine.

HJ: ( Shocked, looking at YJ to confirmed ) What? is this true YJ? So it was all true? JY was really never my son?

( YJ run into HJ's arms and came down onto her knees, asking for his forgiveness. )

YJ: Oppa~~~ chincha~~ I didn't mean for this to happened. I didn't know you and SH were brothers and and... I just~~ I just don't know what's going on anymore.. Oppa! Pleaseeee forgive me. ( crying out loud for forgiveness... )

SH: YJ-shi~~ get up!

( HJ didn't even looked at her, he was too confused… angry? He doesn’t even know what he was feeling. How could this be happening? Was faith of life really that messed up to him? or for the all of them? )

KJ: Noona~~ Noona~~

( HB was in shocked and her legs started to get weaken, she fell over almost to the ground. But KJ was fast enough to catch her, before she could hit the bare ground. )

KJ: Kwenchana? ( Shaking HB ) Noona~~~

HB: ( Got back to her senses ) Oh, yeah yeah... ( Looking at YJ who was on her knees just below HJ, who didn't even care at the lady beneath him. )

( HB got up and started walking towards HJ. She stopped right in front of him, she then bend over to help YJ, who was kneeling down. But HJ seeing that view, he caught HB's hands before she could help YJ and dragged her away from the 3 people who were surrounding them. )

KJ: ( grabbed HB's hands on the other side. )

HJ: KJ-shi~~ let go of her ( He looked like he was being possess by a demon. )

KJ: No~~ where are you taking her?

HJ: I said let her GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ( He yelled loudly at KJ )

HB: KJ-shi~~ it's okay. ( Scared )

( KJ was exchanging his looks from HJ to HB's eyes. He knew right then, when he let's go of her hands, HB will never come back to his side anymore.)

HJ: Kyu Jong~~ don't make me say it again.

HB: KJ-shi~~ pleaseee, just let go

( KJ finally gave up, coz of the look that she saw in HB's face. )



Scene: Where are you taking me?

( The both of them got out of the Hospital and end up somewhere in a park near by. )

HB: Ya~~~ can you stop dragging me. Let go~~ your hurting me.

( HJ who finally had cool down a bit, realized that he was gripping her a bit too tight. He lets go of her right after noticing it. )

HJ: Bian~~

HB: Why did you dragged me out here?

HJ: I dunno, I just felt like.. I needed to get out of there and I needed you to be right next to me right now.

HB: I'm not your personal assistant anymore, and even if I was still your assistant.. This kind of things isn't included in the job. ( She got up from the chair that they were sitting at )

HJ: ( Sniffing~~ a tears were dropping.. ) Please, stay with me~~~ even just for now

( HB couldn't resist him, she was in a situation just like before again... She couldn't hold herself but to be on his side once again. How could he left a man like that? He obviously need her that time, and she knows that too. )

HJ: Noona, is my life really that messed up? Even my path of life has to be against me?

HB: Don't say that... you just took a path that wasn't too easy. Life was never easy to start off.

HJ: I'm sorry~~~

HB: For what?

HJ: For putting you in so much pain. For having you meet me in this horrible path.

HB: Yeah, you should feel sorry... Because of you, I had to go thru a lot of hard ship and pain. ( Trying to joke around a little, to make the atmosphere a little better )

HJ: Really noona, I'm sorry for what I have to put you thru... I didn't know you were suffering that much, coz of me. Sorry, that I didn't noticed the feelings you had in me and completely ignored the kindness you showed me.

HB: Regrets, Regrets... They do come in late and last

HJ: The only thing I never regretted in this horrible path I took, was having to meet you noona. I never in life have realized how precious it is to love someone. Specially having to love someone like you.

( HB just stared at HJ's face and blinking her eyes a hundred times. )

HJ: ( slid down a little bit more to get a closer look at HB's face and finally when he reached almost to her lips... He planted a passionate kiss attack on her. )

HB: ( Shocked )

HJ: I love you Hwang Bo Hye Jung and no matter what.. this feeling ( grabbing her hand and landed it on his chest for her feel the heart beat of his own heart ) will never changed. Having a kid or not.. being a super star KHJ or not. Having to take another path, I would still find that exact path you took...just to be with you. I will love you til this path to another. I promise you that noona.

Anon: Oh man, this is really some good stuff. ( changing the battery from his video cam )

To be continued…..

5 comments:

  1. O dear...get that camera man outta there !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goooo and throw something at that PERSON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T...now unnie turn to faint...faint....faint..very straight forward and no going round the bushes..my heart is not aching for HB now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ...something BIG will happen
    catch the anon ..palli ..
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. may be KJ will save the day. KH bumping to no good Anon before.
    another emotional chapter. perhaps three weddings one day? Melanie& Jinwoo, YS & SH and HJ & HB? can't wait for chapter 34. Thx

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)