Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jang Geun Suk & Park Shin Hye's lipstick CF




I never knew this CF existed til now, but I don't know why I'm not mad at it. She's kissing Jang Geun Suk... THE one and only Jang Geun Suk. but she's NO ordinary Park Shin Hye either and maybe that's why I'm not totally hating this CF.

Wait, maybe its my Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nam love pairing fan mode that's making me think about it differently. LOL, either way... this CF is making me giggle. XD

News tips: K-portal @blogspot
V-credit: JKsell @ YT


Note: I want one of those lipstick now and maybe I can get a bite of those Jang Geun Suk lips too or he could bite mine? Oh wait, that was too much info to give.... but I bet you guys were imagining the same... pwahahahhaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)