Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Monday, November 9, 2009

Chapter 32

Scene: Go find them

Jinwoo: Babe! Kwenchana?

HJ's brother: I think we need to take her to the hospital right now, she doesn't look good to me.

JM: What about the others?

HJ's brother: JM-shi~~ go tell SH and YJ. HJB-shi~~ go find HJ and HB. YS-shi~~ go search for KJ.

3 guys: OK, we will meet you back out here hyung.

HJ's brother: Yeah!


Scene: His mine?


SangHwan: It is possible YJ, I wouldn’t be here standing in front of you right now, if everything... if this was impossible, then you wouldn't be seeing me right now.

YJ: You don’t understand… This can’t be happening.. That means your HJ’s brother, that means... Otokie!

SangHwan: Oh yeah, how did you know my brother? And why is your kid calling my brother dad? Wait~~ could it be that~~~ His? His… ( Grabs YJ in her shoulder and they both faced in front of each other )

YJ: ( Tears ) His… His.. Yours? yeah.. JY is your son.

SangHwan: ( Shocked ) Mi…Mi.. MINE?

YJ: I cant believe this~~~ This is too unreal.

SangHwan: What relationship do you have with my brother? Could it be~~ ( trying to recall something.. ) His the guy that you were talking about before? the first time I meet you?

( SH and YJ meet up at the club was a complete coincidence. YJ was a bit problematic at that time, she got quite a few shots already and when SH suddenly sat right next to her to get himself a drink too.. She started looking at him so weird, since SH is someone who looks like HJ. SH finally noticed it that she was looking at him so weird and started asking her why she was looking at him so weirdly like that, then that's when they both started talking to each other. YJ finally had someone to vent out her problems, SH in the other hand kind of felt pity towards her and went along and drunk with her and stayed by her side. Both got drunk and ended up in a hotel. That's when everything changed. )

YJ: ( Still crying and just nodded to confirm the person in front of him )

( JM suddenly came in the scene and told them about Melanie has to be taken to the hospital. )

YJ: What?

JM: Jinwoo hyung already left… We should get going and follow Jinwoo hyung to the hospital.



Scene: Can you see me?


HB: Kyu-shi?

( HJ looked at the direction HB was looking at and found nothing but KJ who was hiding not too far from them and started running away. HB separated herself from HJ quickly to go after KJ. )


HJ: Hye Jung~~~ ( He yelled out her name so loud, like ordering her to stop. )

( HB didn’t even heard a thing from HJ, she just wanted to catch up with KJ as fast as she can before the young man disappears from her sight. She saw KJ’s face and it didn’t looked happy at all. HB left Korea without saying a word from the boys, and to be honest, HB felt a lot guilty for not saying anything to KJ, who has always been there for her all those times, when she was on the ground, nobody else was there to picked her up.. the only shoulder she could cry on.. The only person who understood what she truly felt inside other than him. He was the only person who was there completely. )

HB: KJ-ah~~ where are you? ( Looking around the area, hoping to see KJ )

KJ: ( Hiding.. Not far from where HB was standing.) Noona, stop looking for me.. ( Whispered )

( HJ finally caught up with HB and grabbed her by the hands once again. )

HJ: What’s wrong with you?

HB: Stop grabbing me like that.. ( Still looking around.. )

KJ: ( Listening.. )

HJ: Can you stop looking around for once and face me?

HB: I need to find KJ-shi~~~

HJ: Is he really that important to you right now? That’s why your acting like this? You just rushed down and followed him?

HB: Moya?

HJ: You didn’t even heard me calling out your name so loud.

HB: Ahhh, chincha~~ How could you think about this right now.. When your brother is off somewhere. Who knows what could happen to him. ( Still looking around.. )

HJ: KJ is not a kid anymore… He can find his way back, if he wants to. His smart and knows what to do if his lost.

HB: You don’t understand.

HJ: I don’t understand WHAT? What is it that I don’t understand… coz when we’re just hugging each other earlier.. I thought you understood my feelings and I understand yours.

HB: So you think this situation is just like that? Just hugging each other and everything could be just fine? You don’t even know how many people could get hurt.

HJ: Who? Kyu Jong? What do you want me to do? Just give you up? Coz my brother likes you? Is that it?

HB: What are you talking about? Instead of talking non sense, have you forgotten you have responsibilities towards your kid and YJ? Why did you even followed me when I run out? Wasn't it obvious I didn't want us to be in the same room? Having to leave without saying a word.. wasn't it enough to show you that I didn't want us to see each other ever again?

HJ: I have responsibilities towards JY and not his mother. I run out because I wanted an answer straight from you.

HB: What difference does it make? You have a son and a mother who is longing for you. Why can’t you see that?

HJ: You really asking me why I can’t see that?

HB: Yes, I left because I wanted you to see what you have in front of you.

HJ: Since you left, I couldn’t see anything but you… The reason why I can’t see YJ is because of you. The reason why I’m so confused and wasn’t myself is because of you. The reason why I came all the way here is because of you… There is no other reason why I’m here in front of you right now… other than YOU. Now I want to ask you noona, can you see me? Can you? Can you see that I'm here because of you?

( KJ’s tears slid down, upon hearing the words that came out from his hyungs true feelings. Now he understand how much HJ felt for HB. Tears were continuously falling for the fact that he knows how much of an amazing woman HB is and they both love her, but at this point, he doesn‘t have her heart. His tears was because he know damn right from the start, that HB's heart has always been to HJ and HJ only. )

HB: Why are you doing this~~~ why do you always make me feel so trap?

HJ: I’m not trapping you~~~ Just let it go noona.. I know you can see me, you were the only person who can truly see me from the start. Or is it because you just don't want to?

HB: You can never understand what I feel.. don't you? You claim that you don't see anything but me? but you can't even see that... It's not because I don't want too, but because the more I see the real you.. the more pain I feel inside. Knowing that if I stayed by your side... it could cause even more pain not just to me, but to other people too.

HJ: Why do you always have to put other people? Why do they have to be involved for what we felt for each other.

HB: It's because.. they aren't just someone else to you~~ they're apart of you.

HJ: Does this mean, that you can't accept me? Because of my PAST?

HB: It's not about accepting you, but this is what's RIGHT! I left, because it was the only right thing to do.

HJ: If that's how it goes? If that's what you think? then I don't know anything that's RIGHT, other than having you in my life noona. That's the only right thing for me, and nobody can changed that.. and not even you.

( It was silent for a long time, coz HB couldn't replay to him and not a single word came out, but HJB suddenly appeared out of nowhere and told them about Melanie's situation, how she had to be taken to the hospital. YS too finally noticed KJ who was stoned out and grabbed him silently, before the other 3 notices them. )

YS: I think you need to be taken to the hospital too. ( Silently holding on to KJ )

HB: Chincha? Melanie-shi?

HJB: Yeah! She passed out.


TO BE CONTINUED.....

2 comments:

  1. wowow!! unnie loves it and i am not confuse at all..T! I can imagine watching a Korean drama while reading it...YJ doesnt know that Sanghwan was HJ step brother! OH!...what a fate, their relationship is getting complicated now.KYU..cried after he heard what HJ hd said to HB his true feeling..."my dear KYU you got to let her go! her heart belong to HJ - this was my thought)" Hmmm..HB still doesnt know the kid wasnt HJ son at all....Well I guess unnie got to wait for the next ep to know wat will happen...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that HJ finally express his true feelings to HB. I hope that HB give him a chance and there relationship. So... what's wrong with YJ and her thought process? How she going to explain to young son JY about the real father? How can you sleep with the total stranger (even though he looked a like your boyfriend HJ) you just met at the bar? Been DRUNK do NOT make YJ action ACCEPTABLE in my view.

    my KY... I LOVE YOU more than HJ!

    Thank you for the chapter 32 and can't wait for next chapter.

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)