Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, November 6, 2009

Chapter 1 and 2

All for the love of GREEN PEAS


Chapter 1


( Heo Young Saeng have signed up for a new variety show called "Foreign Exchanged Student" it said to be a new show that’s going to be airing soon in Korea. The whole concept of this new show is that a couple of chosen idols will be sent out of the country and experience other cultures, while learning something new. PD’s have already decided to which countries these famous idols might end up going and where they could be staying in while being there. As a foreign exchanged student, they would be needing a host family to stay in. Being the reality show it is, the idols have to be living like they’re real foreign exchanged students.)


YS: Hyung, do I really have to do this? I mean, why can’t baby do it? Or Joongie-ah? His the variety show person. You know I don’t like appearing much in reality shows.

Manager: I’m sorry that I have to put you up on this. I have so many complains from your fans, that they rarely see you doing your own activities. Plus, you were being requested for this show and I didn’t made any arrangement for it to happen. If you really don’t want to do this, like you usually refuse to do something by your own, then you might have to talk about it with Joongie-ah. If his willing… that’s if he is willing to do it, then I’ll talk to the PD’s for some changes. Though I highly doubt leader would want to take this reality show offer of yours.

YS: Joongie is pretty busy with his own stuff right now too. Damn, what a bad timing for it… Ahh! What about Jung Mal-shi? This kind of concept of the show would be perfect for him? Don’t you think hyung?

Manager: I agree, Initially.. I was thinking they would have picked Jung Min for it, but JM has been casted with a new musical play. Baby is busy with MC-ing and DJ-ing, while Kyu Jong is very busy with his new drama role.

YS: Aish~~ Chincha! They only picked me coz I’m the only one that doesn’t have any solo activity.

Manager: I don’t think so YS-shi~~ I know the director and producer for this program and they’re not someone who would just randomly pick anyone without any reasons. He specially studies all the possible cast and I believe you’re perfect for this show.

YS: No matter how I look at it Hyung, I just don’t think this kind of concept fits me. You know how shy I am all the time. How am I going to survive out there? I barely even talk.

Manager: Thats why it’s a perfect task for you. Your role is going to be a foreign student. You don’t really have to be anything but yourself trying to learn something new. It’s a reality show after all.

YS: Ahhh~~~ Chincha! I just don’t know what to do anymore.

Manager: Oh! By the way.. I already told them you would take it.

YS: What? You did what?

Manager: Hehehe, I kind of already know you wouldn’t have any choice but to say YES.

YS: Ahhh! I’ve been TRICK.

Manager: Oh shut up, this variety show could actually help you. Plus, it’s time to show your individual charm to your beloved fans. I’m pretty sure its something they all have been waiting for.

YS: Fine Fine Fine… I’m gonna do it.

Manager: Really? Your going to do it foreals?

YS: Because I love my fans so much, that I’m willing to do this for them. I will definitely show them my charm.

Manager: That’s my boy. Okay, I have to leave now and make a fix arrangement with the director.

YS: Eh? I thought you just said.. You already made the decision?

Manager: Hahaha, you got trick again.

YS: Hyung~~~ Watch, a mah get you next time.

(The manager-nim was running away from YS and went to go settle out everything with the producers and directors of the variety show. YS was left in the same spot thinking about the upcoming job that his about to take.)

YS: Ahhhh~~~ otokie? What have I got myself into now. Heo Young Saeng~~ can you really do this?


To be continued…..




Chapter 2

(That same day YS couldn’t sleep and stayed up til the maknae of the group came home tired, from his own individual activity that night.)

HJB: Oh crap~~ Hyung~~ you scared me. How come your still up?

YS: I couldn’t sleep. How’s work for you?

HJB: It was okay. Were you listening to me? ( Smiled cutely )

YS: Nah, I was too scared I might not able to go to sleep at all, after hearing you over the radio. It’s not like I don’t get enough of that voice of you out here at home.

HJB: Yaa~~~ Anyways, I heard from manager-nim your going to be appearing in a variety show. That’s great hyung.

YS: I guess…

HJB: You don’t sound too happy about it.

YS: Not that I’m not grateful for this opportunity that just landed to me, but it’s just that.. I don’t know if I can do it. I’m always nervous when the cameras strikes at me. I'm sure you already know that.

HJB: Well, it should be a good thing for you to get used to it. I bet your fans will be happy about this hyung.

YS: That’s mainly the reason why I took it. I want to show my fans that I can do stuff like this too. I want to repay them for their earnest and loyal support towards me.

HJB: That’s it hyung… Just think of your fans. I get my motivations from them too.. Aside from my family and you guys~~~ They're my ONE main source of motivation.

YS: Yeah, I really do have to step up from now on.

HJB: Aja Aja Fighting~~

YS: Eh? I think your tired. Let’s go to sleep.

HJB: Fighting~~~

YS: Just shut up and go to bed.

HJB: Aja Aja!

YS: ( Giving baby the look... Like, if your gonna say another word! your getting it for sure)

HJB: Araso Araso, Good night hyung~~ see you tomorrow.

YS: I hope not~~~

HJB: Maybe not tomorrow, but in your dreams tonight

YS: Oh don't scare me like that.

HJB: Night!


The next day….

Manager-nim: YS-shi~~ let’s go! We have to meet up with the director today and sign some papers.

YS: Araso hyung.

( The both of them had finally ended up meeting with the Director and Producer of the certain show. They all greeted each other politely and started to discuss everything that was need to be discussed. )


Producer: YS-ah~~ Just sign out here and everything should be settled now.

( YS was hesitating for a moment and looked up into his manager's direction. As if he was trying to confirm to him, if he should sign it. )

Manager: What's wrong?

YS: Nothing~~ ( He finally signed the contract that was presented in front of him )

(Everyone was clapping their hands, to show a warm welcome to YS. The director finally said his greeting personally and has expressed himself to how excitedly he is to have YS, and him becoming apart of this new variety show.)


Scene: Inside at the SS501 van

Manager-nim: See~~ I told you his not someone who would just pick randomly.

YS: The director seemed to be really excited about me becoming apart of his show.

Manager-nim: Maybe he got a feeling, that your just the RIGHT person to make this new reality show a HIT.

YS: Oh thanks manager-nim~~~ you just planted a major pressure on me, before I could even start the SHOW! Oh thank you so much for that.

Manager-nim: Oh come on now~~ Have a little CONFIDENCE KID! Oh yeah, didn't they picked the country that your going?

YS: No, not yet. I hope it will be US. Last time we went.. I really really did enjoyed that time. I'm currently getting better with my ENGLISH too. I just have to get used to speaking it.

Manager-nim: See, forcing you guys to speak ENGLISH with each other is a good thing.

YS: I guess you made your point now.

Manager-nim: Sure I did~~~ I never let you guys do something, that doesn’t benefit you guys in the future.

YS: OKAY hyung~~ let's stop praising ourselves now. Hahaha!

Manager-nim: I'm just saying~~~ that this one isn't something that you wont be benefiting at the end either.

YS: I know I know~~~


to be continued....

1 comment:

  1. seriously , great idea ...
    i love it :)

    so he is going to US?? hehe
    so when the Twacy girl will come out?
    kya... can't wait...

    p/s: are you going to continue JB FF?
    hope you will finish the ff ^^

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)