Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Monday, November 23, 2009

Chapter 34

Scene: I love you


HJ: Noona~~ are you okay? ( Waving both of his hands in front of her )

HB: ( Stunned )

HJ: Noona~~~ kwenchana?

HB: What just happened?

HJ: You mean this? ( Kissed her again, but this time it had lots of emotion and meaning to it too. )

HB: ( her eyes went wide open ) Ya~~~ you already got me twice

HJ: Let's make it a 3rd time? shall we?

HB: ( Went back a little farther, from where HJ was sitting at.) You stay there~~~ and don't you move a inch.

HJ: Noona~~

HB: Joongie~~ I mean it... let me just breath and think.

HJ: What's there to think about? isn't it obvious that it happened coz we wanted it to happen? Don't tell me your going to say you didn't responded on that earlier?

HB: Can you stop talking~~ ( Covering her ears, coz she was guilty enough to have responded on HJ's act earlier. She would be a fool to deny it in front of him, coz she knew he wouldn't buy it. )

HJ: I love you... I love you... I love you... I love you...

( People that were passing by started looking at them, coz HJ wouldn't stop yelling the word I LOVE YOU. )

HB: Ya~~ stop it. People are looking at us weird.

HJ: I don't care, I LOVE YOU~~~~

HB: Ya~~ what if your fans sees us and will be front page for sure.

HJ: I don't care, that would be good.. so everyone would know that I love you.

( HB covered HJ's mouth and grabbed him to another place where they could talk and less people than the spot they were in earlier. )

HB: ( Sets him free )

HJ: ( Starts screaming again )

HB: What the heck is your problem? Stop screaming...

HJ: My problem? that you wont accept my LOVE!

HB: Fine Fine... I love you too, can you stop it already?

HJ: I love you... I love you

HB: I mean it~~~ stop being so childish.

HJ: That wasn't convincing... say it again. ( Smiled )

HB: ( Whispers ) I love you too

HJ: Say what?

HB: ( Serious ) Don't push it~~

HJ: Araso Araso~~ ( happy )

HB: Psssh, look at the BI-POLAR person.

HJ: Bi-polar? Who?

HB: You~~~

HJ: Me?

HB: So mad earlier and now your smiling like a crazy person.

HJ: Well, I'm not really mad... More like I'm confused.. it's like this issue is never ending. Now my brother is the father of JY? How did that happened?

HB: That prolly explains why JY looks like you. The first time I saw your older brother, he did reminded me of you. The 3 of you do really look alike.

HJ: Yeah about that.. How did you meet my older brother?

HB: Melanie and Jinwoo-shi introduced me to him.

HJ: Oh wow, what a small world. I can't believe everyone is connected to each other in some way.

HB: Yup, it's pretty amazing now that I think about it.


Scene: Thank you

( The both of them went back to the hospital where everyone was waiting for them to come back and they all had a good meeting. Everything was out and issues were being cleared out one by one. YJ and SH decided to just let the kid think HJ is still the real father, it would be very difficult for the kid to understand this matter as of right now. HB didn't object to the proposal and neither did HJ. )

YJ: I will find a way to make JY understand the whole thing. But for now, please bare with this situation. I'm really sorry to have cause this problem.

HB: Don't worry YJ-shi~~ I completely understand the things you have to go thru and ever since... I never blamed you for anything.

YJ: Thanks unnie~~ I can't believe your still treating me like this. I can't believe I have done so much hurt in your part and just for everyone. I'm really sorry and maybe my sorry wouldnt even be enough to make everything right.

HB: Stop~~ you don't have to say sorry. I told you, I completely understand the situation you were in.

YJ: Thank you unnie...



Scene: Jackpot

Anon: ( Calling... )

Person on the line: Perfect timing, I believe you got some good news for me?

Anon: Yup, a very big one.

Person on the line: Spit it out, I want details by details.

( The Anon explained everything to the person on the other line and how he got everything they needed. )

Person on the line: It was really a good idea to sent you out there with them. I can't believe this is turning it out like this. I wouldn't have expected it. I'm sure this will become a BIG HIT!

Anon: Yes boss-nim~~~ We hit the big JACKPOT!

Person on the line: OK, just be sure to come back safely and take care of that content.

Anon: Araso boss-nim.


Scene: Back to Korea


( A full video surprised the SS501, when they reported themselves to the Manager )

HJ: Hyung, what's going on? Why is this clip?

Manager-nim: Amazing right?

KJ: What's amazing about this? Has this been filmed when....

HJB: How could this happen? When I was the only one who took a video cam? and I never even remember giving it out to you yet hyung.. and I never remember getting a clip from this scene ( watching the clip that was in front of them )

Manager-nim: That's because this wasn't from your video cam.

HJ: ( Mad ) Then who filmed it?

Manager-nim: Our crew

JM: WHAT?

Manager-nim: I know if I sent someone out there with you guys knowing about it.. then nothing like this could have come up. I never expected such a scene really did happened out there. We could actually use this as a MV drama series in your new up coming album. We already released the mini drama teaser clip. Actually, if you can see this chart... the teaser have received a very good attention to the viewers. Despite your long absence and not a word, I think the fans have missed you.

JM: Hyung, you can't do this... that was a personal.. How could you do this without our permission.

Manager-nim: Yeah, it was very personal that you guys never even thought of someone else could have captured it. You know how easy it was for our crew to have followed you guys and captured this whole scene? Actually, it was being captured with someone else. But I already cleared that out by releasing the mini clip teaser. I was fast enough to have thought of a plan to make it stop and turn it around. Now tell me? was it wrong of me to have covered the exposure of Hwang Bo-shi and for just everyone else who was involved? or did you guys rather wanted me to just let it be? and let everything out and destroy your carriers?

to be continued....

1 comment:

Chit Chat :)