Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chapter 7

Note: Because.... I'm bored~~ that's why I decided to update. ^__^ Also leader's topless pictures was one of the reasons why.. I did a early update.


Scene:
Kyu calling HJ


KJ: ( calling… ) How come his not answering…

Manager-nim: If his not going to answer his phone, then we have to just do the meeting without him.

JM: Aish~~ Where could that kid be wondering off..

YS: ( looking tense )

( HB who stayed quite and hoping that HJ would answer his phone.. But she also spotted YS who was also more TENSE than she is.. )

HJB: Lemme try calling him too. Maybe he’ll answer my call. ( Calling… )

HB: is he answering?

HJB: Nope, it went straight to his VOICEMAIL.

YS: Maybe his phone died.

( Everyone look @ YS’s direction.. Made the MAN even more tense than ever. )

YS: ( I shouldn’t have said anything… Errrrr, they don’t usually pay attention when I talk.. Why are they paying attention now… ) Could be… right? If it did went to his VOICEMAIL.. He must have run out of BATTERY.

JM: that’s true, he doesn’t usually turns off his cell phone.

Manager-nim: We don’t have time to wait for him.. We have to start the meeting now, soo come follow me and HB your coming also.. Take notes on everything~~

HB: OK~~

Everyone followed the Manager to a separate room where the meeting will be held. While walking towards the meeting room.. HB grab YS on the side.

YS: Wait~~ Noona, what are you doing..

HB: You know something huh? You know where Hyun Joong went off too..

YS: Nooo~~ IF I did? I would have told you guys already..

HB: I can tell.. That your LYING right now~~ Cmon spit it out already.

YS: I told you noona. I don’t know anything..

Manager-nim: Hurry up!!

YS: Ye, hyung-nim.. Coming.. gotta go~~

( Everyone found a seat to settled down, and the meeting started.. HB and YS were sitting right next to each other. HB passed a note to YS. )

HB: ( If you tell me where he is right now.. I promise to cook you.. Your favorite~~ )

YS: ( That would have been a GOOD offer, but I really don’t know anything~~ )

HB: ( Are you sure? My offer doesn’t last long.. You better think about it.. )

YS: ( Noona.. I’m telling you.. I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING~~ )

( The meeting ended and HB didn’t get anything from YS. Everyone went for a little drink like what they planned earlier, but didn’t really got to ENJOY that long.. Because the meeting took up so much time of the FREE DAY that they intended to SPARE for fun. )

Note: The boy obviously knows something, but his hiding it..




Scene: @ the Bistro & Bar

( HJB grabs a chair for HB )

HJB: Noona~~ ( Pulling the chair for HB.. )

HB: Awwwh, your soo adorable.. Thank you. Who knew.. SS501 are gentlemen, except for one person.

JM: Hahaha~~ I think I might know who your talking about.

KJ: Aniya~~ Noona, if you really get to know him better.. His a really GENTLEMEN. Hyung just has problems of getting close to people at first MEETING. You just have to get to know him better.. That’s all.

HB: You guys just don’t know how much have I been trying.. I even RESEARCHED stuff about him.. That sometimes I feel like I’m a fan girl who is so dying to know the full details of MR. KIM HYUN JOONG.

HJB: Really? You did that? Hahaha~

HB: To tell you guys the TRUTH~~ I wasn’t even going to take this JOB, but since it’s a really good thing for my RESUME and if it weren’t for my cousin who begged me to take it.. I WOULDN’T have applied.

JM: Really? What JOB did noona wanted to get into?

HB: Profession wise? I’m a CHEF~~ but I’m currently going back to school for fashion designed.

JM: WOW, no wonder you can cook.

HJB: We’re sure lucky to have NOONA. A CHEF/FASHION consultant

HB: Hahaha, I’m not even done with school yet… but I’m getting there~~

KJ: That’s really tight~~ Maybe, next time.. You can suggest some of your ideas noona.. REGARDING our outfits and stuff.

JM: yeaaaah~~~ Sometimes I don’t even like the styles that they make us WEAR!

HJB: I don’t really care.. I just wear whatever they suggest for me to put on.

JM: So if they tell you to just wear BRIEFS~~ would you ? Because they SUGGESTED it?

HJB: yeaah~~ I would!!! Aishh~~

HB: Hahaha, ok stop now~~ We’re here to have fun and relax right?

KJ: Cheers~~



Scene: FUN times never last forever


JM: Noona, are you sure you don’t want us to drop you off?

HB: Ani~~ I can just take a CAB. I’m kinda glad that I didn’t took my car with me today.. I wouldn’t be able to DRIVE it home.

( HJB went and called a cab for HB, and they all said their GOODBYES. )

Note: It’s nice to see the GENTLEMEN side of the boys :D



Scene:
@ HB’s house

HB’s mom: Your back late.. Busy at work?

HB: Nah, we just had a bonding time with my co-workers.

HB’s mom: Oh ok.. Did you eat dinner already?

HB: Yeah, I did.. I a mah go upstairs and wash up already.

HB’s mom: OK, I’m going to bed also..

HB: Goodnight mom.

HB’s mom: Goodnight sweetheart

( HB went up and took a quick shower.. And went straight to bed right after applying stuff on her face. )

HB: AHHHH~~ I feel soo refresh!

Ring Ring Ring.. Ring back tone: Wuss up ( Caller ID: King of all JERKS! )

HB: He didn’t even answer his phone earlier, and now his CALLING? Whatever, you got me in trouble today.. For that.. I’m not answering your call. GOODNIGHT!!!

HJ: She’s not answering.. I even told her I’m going to call her later.

( HB was in her bed.. Trying to go to sleep, but she keep remembering the stuff that KYU told her that day.. About the REAL KIM HYUN JOONG.. And how he acts.. Then she realized.. Why did HJ called her? I mean, what is it that he wanted? She was thinking.. Should have answered it~~ but it was already to late. HJ in the other hand realized it too.. What was the PURPOSE of him calling her at the middle of the NIGHT? He didn’t even thought about it WHEN he dialed the number.. He was just thinking.. To call her, because he said he was going to.. But didn’t occurred to him that he was calling for no REASON at all. )


To be continued..

2 comments:

  1. arghh.. what actually HJ trying to do
    eager to now
    next chapter please ^_^
    [ hehehe..take your time ]

    about HJ topless.... i'm going crazy *faint*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anisah: Hahaha, i'll update prolly next week. Well, if I see another TOPLESS picture of SS501.. might be earlier than that.ROFL! OMG, I sounded like a perv. ^__^ but hey, its a good inspiration/motivation.. right? :P

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)