Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, October 9, 2009

Chapter 26

Scene: Solution

Manager-nim: I'm pretty sure you guys already know why your being called out here. ( Holding a paper that contains the scandal issue. ) Well, as of now... The issue is still going to be a hot one and to avoid anything farther. I want you guys to take a break. I canceled most of your activities for now, that includes the Asia Tour. With all of this negative stuff coming out, I don't think its the best way to resume and continue on our schedule plans. We still don't know the reactions of the netizens toward this scandal, until then I want you guys to take a break. I know, that this isn't a problem that focused on all of you, but you guys are a group. A band that contains 5 members, who got together for one big reason in life, and that is to achieved each others dreams.

JM: A mistake of one is a mistake of all. That's one rule of becoming SS501. Right?

HJB: Yup, even wrote that down somewhere.

KJ: ( Smack baby in the head ) Ya~~~ were being serious out here.

HJB: Ouch! What did you do that for? I was being serious, I really did got that written down somewhere. I can even show it to you right now. ( Just remembered something ) Wait~~ never mind, I'll show you when we get home.

HJ: Hyung~~ that's not fair. This is all because of me. All of them isn't even involved in this situation.

KJ: Were you really paying attention at all?

YS: Didn't JM just mentioned it like a couple of seconds ago? The mistake of one is going to be a mistake of all? Have you forgotten about that?

HJ: No I haven't, that was just something silly we made up~~ How come you guys aren't saying anything about this? Manager-nim, resume everything for the rest of the members. I don't have to show up, let them do their JOB. What about our fans? are you guys just going to let them wait? What the heck are you guys doing. Say something~~

YS: Maybe it was just something silly to you, but it was something we all made and agreed. Just because we said those stuff when things were going okay, doesn't mean we can just forget about it, that now reality really is right in front of us. When are you really going to open up your eyes, that your not alone on this.

JM: We already told you. We're a team~~ We're brothers~~ We're SS501! If we can get thru this together, it just proves that we really made it and that we weren't just bunch of kids from before who's still dreaming up until now.

Manager-nim: Yup, you guys are right. This is just an obstacle that you guys have to get thru. As you get older you reach certain level of situations in life, get pass thru it. Believe and Trust each other. Plus, don't you guys have trust in your supporters and fans as well? I know I got trust in each and everyone of you, and that's why I wasn't even hesitance to be your manager, coz I saw the potential and the determination to get a hold of your dreams. As much as I scold you guys, it's my way of putting your eyes awake. This is reality and this is LIFE! Life of a star~~ a life that each and everyone of you dreamed of. A life that all of you have to face.

HJB: Hyung, don't you have faith and trust in us?

HJ: That's the thing~~ because of those two, it made me so dependable towards you guys, that being the leader of SS501 makes me feel a burden and causing you guys trouble. Leaders shouldn't be like that.. I'm the one supposed to solve problems, I'm the one should be leaned on by my members. But how is it that it's the other way around? I became so dependable to everyone that showed kindness and close to me. I never learned anything, not until those people were slowly leaving me by my side.

KJ: So this is what it's all about huh? Are scared of people leaving you again. Because of that, you want to leave first? This is all just just bunch of excuses, if you think your not acting like a true leader that your supposed to be, then start becoming and acting like ONE! Stop running what's in front of you.

(Everything was being discuss already and HJ had no power to object at all. He was being overruled by his own members. What can he possible say to people who want to be there for him? Were they even wrong for that matter? NO! so he just kept his mouth shut and accepted the fact that he has no way out of it.)

HJ: Hyung, can I talk to you alone please?

Manager-nim: Yeah, what is it?

HJ: First of all, I want to say thank you~~~ for not scolding me about this incident.

Manager-nim: Well, your not some 10yr old kid anymore HJ~~ and plus, scandals are bound to happened to people. You guys aren't ordinary boys anymore. I was just a little disappointed that you never came up to me and talked about it. I could have helped you or even just listening to you could have been something of an effort. If you think you failed. What do you think I would feel? I'm your manager.

HJ: I'm sorry hyung. I wanted to tell you about it, including the rest of the members. But things were just really happening so fast, that I didn't even have time to think about it.

Manager-nim: Well, everything happened already. Hopefully, you have learned your lesson.

HJ: Trust me hyung, I have.

( HJ went straight out and told the manager about him wanting to take a vacation in America. But the boys knew about his plan way ahead and wanted to tagged along with him. They know why he picked the destination so specifically, tho HJ doesn't have any clue that the boys already knew and want to tagged along with him.)


Scene: YJ arrival @ LAX

(At the plane, YJ already have mixed thoughts in her head, onto what is she going to tell HB about her sudden return to L.A? What if HB heard about the scandal already? Has she? YJ was sure enough that the scandal would be all over the newspaper by now. Korean or Singaporean news reports, its for sure to be in the headline news section.)


YJ: Otokie? What am I going to tell them now?

Calling..... Ring Ring Ring

Melanie: Yeoboseo~~

YJ: Hey, it's YJ

Melanie: I know it's you silly~~~ Wait, your calling me with this number. That means your back arentchu?

YJ: Hahaha, nobody can escape the GREAT Melanie-shi

Melanie: Nobody can escape me, specially you. When did you get back? Where are you actually?

YJ: Me and Jongyi are at the airport right now.

Melanie: OMO, when did you arrived? How come you didn't call me way earlier?

YJ: It was a sudden trip back, so I didn't have time to let you know.

Melanie: Yeah, I thought you wouldn't be here til 2weeks from now. For the weeding.

YJ: I know, but just that a lot of things happened back home. I just want to go somewhere. Like a place I could breath in.

Melanie: What problem? is there something wrong?

YJ: Let's just talk about later. Ohh, and yeah. Please don't tell HB unnie that I'm here. I want to surprise her.

Melanie: Oh okay? Well, I'll be heading out right now to go pick you up. So just text me where u are. Araso?

YJ: Yeah, thanks hon. See you in a little bit.


Scene: You got mails

Melanie: HB unnie, a mah go out for a little bit okay? Did someone took the mails already? Has the new cosmo magazine issue arrived yet?

HB: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Lemme go ahead and grab it.

Melanie: Thanks unnie. Just leave them in my table please. I have to go now.

HB: Ye, araso. be careful.

Melanie: Annyeongkisaeyo~

HB: Jaljayo

( Melanie left and HB took the mails out.)

HB: Oh cool, they have Korean newspaper out here too? I didn't know that. Oh here's the new issue of Cosmo Magazine.

( HB took everything out from the mail and placed everything at Melanie's disk except for the newspaper. )

HB: Shall we take a look of what's going on back home?

( HB opened the newspaper and was found herself stoned out on what was printed in the headline news section. She blink a couple of times to make sure it wasn't some hallucination shes having.)

HB: Otokie, How... What...


Scene: You wouldn't believe what happened.

Melanie: What's going on YJ? Your not the type of person who would just randomly do stuff.

YJ: I made a big mistake Melanie and I screwed it all up.

Melanie: What are you talking about?

YJ: Have you seen the newspaper this morning?

Melanie: I know that we get some everyday, but I don't really read them. I usually get the magazines at stuff. Your the one who usually read them, I don't.

YJ: Well, if you did. You would have known what's going on.

Melanie: Then tell me?

YJ: You remember HJ right?

Melanie: Your EX? the famous boy band guy back home?

YJ: Yeah, well... I'm pretty sure you already know why I came back to Korea right?

Melanie: YJ-ah~~~ Don't tell me... No, you wouldn't do such a thing. Did you?

( YJ didn't say a word, but rather she went to hug her friend so tight. She wanted someone to comfort her at that time, someone who can understand her feelings as of right now. Nobody in the world can do that except for Melanie.)

Melanie: No~~~ No~~~~ No~~ YJ! Why did you. OMG! what were you thinking?

YJ: ( Crying in the arms of her Bestfriend ) I didn't mean to Melanie. I thought everything was going so well, and I disregarded the obvious signs that were right in front of me. I was being in denial, because I really thought it could work. I just wanted JY to be happy. My son wants his father. What was I supposed to do?

Melanie: You sure it was only for your kid? Or it was one of your selfish wants also?

YJ: He loved JY like if it were his real son. Tho it was for a short moment. My son felt like he had a dad. How could I bare not to sacrifice that?

Melanie: But its wrong of you to decieve and lie to someone YJ. You can't force love, you can't just demand it and expect it would somehow magically appear right infront of you. If you really wanted his love, you should have earned it and not planned it. The outcome of this has nowhere to go but hurting yourself and even other people, that you might even care about. Have you even thought of that? How about your kid now? How in the world are you going to explain it to him, that the father you once introduced to him wasnt even really his real dad. Ahhh~~ chincha!

(YJ stayed quite. Melanie made her point and shes starting to realize
that she never really thought of that part. Indeed she was being selfish, but she was blinded with the things she desired and want. A happiness for the both of them and her child, that she neglected the possible consequence that could happened right after.)

Melanie: I swear YJ, this is just really so immature. I couldn't believe you would go this far.

YJ: I know, because of my immaturity act. I even hurt HB unnie.

Melanie: Huh?

YJ: Ughhh, how stupid I was for not noticing it. How blinded I was for my own greed. I really messed up so bad this time Melanie, and I don't even know how to fix it anymore.

Melanie: Omo Omo, are you telling me that's why you sent HB unnie out here? To get them separated?

(Melanie really knows YJ from the tip of her head to her very tippy toes. She just knows it by looking at her face and reaction.)

YJ: Nooo Nooo! It's not like that. I guess now I know why HJ was really mad at me, because his thinking the same way as you right now. But the truth is.. I never really meant to do that, I wanted unnie to come over here because I know she has a talent, and I know she can expand that somewhere bigger out here. She was a really good friend to me back home and she was there all these times that I needed her. I wanted to repay her back. I really didn't saw that her and HJ had a special feelings for each other, maybe because I didn't want to see it or I was just being so delusional and preoccupied with my own fantasy. I don't know, but one things for sure I didn't meant it to happened like this, if I could just turned back time? I would have done it in an instant without thinking nor regrets about it.

Melanie: Damaged has been done already. Now you have to face it. Don't worry, not a problem in this world that can't be solved. I'm always here for you. Together we can get thru this YJ. Let's just hope that HB unnie hasn't found out about it yet, not until you explain to her first. It would come out really ugly, if she hears it from someone else.

to be continued.....

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow...chap 26 !! Yeaaay....
    No one here yet ? Ok, gonna read now^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...the end is getting closer !
    I feel excited and sad at the same time..
    Excited to know how it ends...
    Sad cos this fanfic will end :(

    A big bunch of THANKS^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my finally the truth is coming out. the baby must be HJ's brother child. I wonder if he knows..hmmm.
    T awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow can't wait for them to meet again! wonder what will happen? excited! BTW nice chat with the otter prince :D

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)