Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Chapter 31

Let's start the chapter 31 with some SS501 Love Like This MV :]





Credit: Shibogurl @ YT




Scene:
3 brothers

(HJ took the laptop and started typing YJ's full name. A lot of things popped up, but HJ found what he was looking for and started writing down the address of a certain location.)


HJ: Hey, you guys can go ahead~ I need to go somewhere.

HJ's brother: ya~ ~ Oh! your not going anywhere bro.

HJ: I just really need to go take care of something.

HJ's brother: You know it's rare for the 3 of us brothers to be together now a days & Jinwoo-shi even offered to go have fun at his place. Can that business of yours be taken care of tomorrow? C'mon now bro, didn't you say you were here for a vacation?

(HJ couldn't say anything to his brother, it's true that they rarely see each other now. Being busy with their own jobs and having to be separated in thousand of miles away, they surely haven’t had that bonding time as brothers as they used to back then.)

HJB: Uhmm, not to interrupt or anything, but did hyung just said ~~ 3?

HJ's brother: Yeah, the 3 of us. Me, HJ & Sanghwan

Sanghwan: Yo!

HJB: Am I missing something here?

JM: Apparently, your the only one who doesn’t know, coz once again~~~ your the clueless person who or any of us out here could ever meet in our their whole entire life.

HJB: Soooo you mean~~ HJ hyung, Sang hwan hyung and you are real brothers?

HJ's brother: Yes, we're real brothers. Well, me & HJ here have the
same mother, while Sanghwan has a different mom. We're half brothers
to Sanghwan.

JM: Can you not see the resemblance between the 3 of them? Don't they
look like triplets to you? Gosh, I could have never thought, that you would come out as clueless as like this. You're the WORST!

HJB: wae wae? Kyu Jong hyung and leader looks a lot a like, but
they aren’t related.

KJ: What? ( Protesting about what HJB-shi was just talking about, but he was being ignored )

JM: But c’mon now.. These 3 brothers are just obviously related to each
other. They got uncles face. Look~~ ( Pushing the 3 brothers together.)
HJB: Now with this view, they do look like triplets.

HJ: Come to think about it, from this view too~~ Baby looks like a TURTLE.

SangHwan: Now that you have mentioned it~~ I kind of now see that too

HJ's brother: Indeed

HJB: It's no doubt, that you guys are brothers. ( Runs off to YS )

HJ: Where you going baby~~~ why are you hiding.. ( Smiling like he was planning to do an attack )

HJB: Hyung~~ protect me.

YS: Ya~~ why are you hiding behind me.. get off ( Trying to push HJB away from him )


( SangHwan was a son from HJ's fathers affair from another women. After SangHwan's mom died, they took SangHwan and brought him home. SangHwan's mom was being abandoned by her own family, because of her love affair situation to a married man. SangHwan stayed at HJ's house for awhile til HJ was finally born. Their gap wasn't even really that far apart. The 3 of them had spent each other lives as if they were full blooded brothers. But things changed, when SangHwan's grandparents came along and took him. They sent him to US to stud. SangHwan's grandparents are actually very wealthy and wanted SangHwan to be their successor, since his the only eldest grandson of the family. )



Scene:
Appa~~~


Ding Dong Ding Dong...

Melanie: Chakaman~~~ ( Opened the door ) Unnie~~~

HB: Do I have a choice? hahaha

Melanie: Nope!

Jongyi: HB Noona~~ Annyeonghasaeyo

HB: Jongyi-shi~~~

YJ: Unnie, your here~~

( A little awkward, but Melanie saved the atmosphere and kept them both busy with the preparations. )

HB: Yeah, Melanie told me about a gathering that's going to happen tonight and she needed my help. How's the apartment hunting?

YJ: Oh! that... Still looking. But I've seen a couple that I'm interested with, so far~~ I still need to look for more options.

HB: True, the more options you have.. the better. Plus, you should get somewhere that isn't too far from the store or a school for JY.

YJ: Yeah, that's what I was planning on doing. I was around searching somewhere close to the store too earlier.

Melanie: Wasn't there a open condo building close to our store? Have you been into that one?

YJ: I saw one, but I don't think it was the same place you were talking about.


(While the 3 ladies were talking and JY was watching TV... the main door swung opened and a couple of chattering guys were entering the main door one by one.)

JY: Appa~~~~~~~~~~~ ( runs towards HJ) MOM, dad's here.

(YJ, HB and Melanie looked at each other before looking at the new arrival of visitors.. )

HJ: Jongyi-ah~~

YJ: HJ-ah?

HB: Joongie-shi?

KJ: Hwang BO noona?

SangHwan: YJ-shi?

Melanie: Oh boy~~ ( Fainted )

Jinwoo: Hon~~~ are you okay?



Scene: It's really you

( HB grabbed her stuff and immediately searched for her EXIT. )
KJ: Noona~~ where you going?

HJ: JY-ah, i'll be back okay?

HJ's brother: ( grabs HJ's arms ) What the hell is going on?

HJ: I can't explain it right now.. I have to go after her. Please hyung~~ I can't let her go any father away from me anymore.
(HJ's brother felt the serious emotions that his little brother was feeling inside and loosen his grip. He has never seen HJ this serious before..)

SangHwan: Why are you here?

YJ: ( Looking at the man in front of him closely )

SangHwan: You don't remember me?

YJ: ( Flashing back at that one NIGHT they both first meet each other ) -gasp- OTOKIE... OTOKIEE... OTOKIEEE... it's really you..

JY: Mom~~ I'm thirsty

YJ: ( Immediately grabbed JY away from SangHwan. ) Mommy will get it for you baby.

( SangHwan was looking at the little boy in front of him and no matter how much you look at them, JY looks more like a COPY cut of SangHwan than HJ. )

SangHwan: Is there something you wanna tell me? Why is this KID calling my brother APPA?

YJ: ( Whispered at JY's ears ) Go to the room first okay?

JY: Okay~~~

SangHwan: What the heck is going on?

( YJ grabbed SangHwan and took him out of the place.)

YJ: You want to know what's going on? do you still remember that one night we have spent together?

SangHwan: I do~~ that day when you left the hotel we stayed in without even saying anything... not a number.. not an address I could contact you. Nothing~~

YJ: What are you talking about? Your the one who left me in that hotel without saying anything.. not even a word.

SangHwan: I never left you~~~ I wrote a note to you in the table.. Saying, I will be right back to go get us something to eat. Right when I came back.. You were gone already~~ not even a NOTE I saw at that HOTEL.

YJ: Liar Liar Liar~~~ stop it. You never left anything.... All your stuff was GONE.. not even a SINGLE thing from you were to be found in the HOTEL, so stop telling me this.

SangHwan: Of course not a single thing you‘ll find that was from me in the hotel.. What did you wanted me to do? GO naked in the streets? I never left you, and I'm not that kind of person who would just leave. I even went to that club countless of times. Hoping I might bump into that same girl who I have spent a wonderful night with. None of the people knew you... nobody can tell me where you were. Even up until now, I still go to that same CLUB once in awhile to see, if it's possible... that one day I might see you again.

YJ: That can't be true.... It's too impossible..


Scene: Stop running away...


HJ: ( grabs HB ) Hye Jung STOP it~~~

HB: Let go of me....

HJ: I don't want too

HB: Kim Hyun Joong~~ let go of me...

(KJ was behind them, he was about to go and do something about the situation, but before he could take another step. HJ already grabbed HB and held her tightly in his arms.)
HJ: Stop it already noona. Stop running~~ No matter what you do~~ I'm still going to find you.

( They both stood still at that scene for awhile. HB never thought being hugged tightly with someone who she initially wanted to avoid seeing could feel so warm and secure. She wanted to let go and separate herself from him, but her body wouldn‘t move an inch from the position she was in. Her brain keeps telling her to get away, but her body wasn‘t responding at all. She became too weak and just rested herself on his chest, listening to nothing but his heart beat. )

KJ: Why do I feel like crying? Noona~~ do you really love Hyung for you to run away like this?


To be continued….


Let's END the chapter 31 with this amazing MV :]





Credit: Sweetjunki @ YT

2 comments:

  1. WOW my head is spinning. Loved the chapter but mixed emotion. I am glad that JY might not be son of HJ or HJ's brother. But what da heck????? Sang Hwan and YJ? What about the Melanie and there in-pending wedding? Also my heart aching for Kyu Jung. :(

    THANK YOU & HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks unnie~~~ Happy Halloween to you too. :)

    THE wedding~~ Well, at the moment.. Miss Melanie-shi just fainted. XD

    Yup! SangHwan is the REAL father of JY. :)

    Hahaha, your head is SPINNING? Maybe, because too many stuff were happening on this CHAPTER!

    I'll try to explain it even more.. later on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)