Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, October 18, 2009

All in ONE go

I haven't updated some of my K-POP obsession. :)

EpikHigh: They were able to released their new ALBUM not too long ago. I still don't have a copy of it, tho my friend bought the album. :) I should just tell him to make me a copy. LOL! But other than that~ I'm happy for Tablo and his future wife. ( Aren't they expecting a baby? )

2am: Jokwon got selected to be GA IN's ( BEG ) husband in WGM season 2. I saw the FIRST episode of it and I'm so looking forward to the future episodes of the couple. They're very interesting to watch and because of Jokwon's character it makes it even MORE interesting to see. The boy is just simply FUNNY in his cute adorable way.

F(x): The girls just recently had a CF together with their SENIORS ( snsd members ) it was a commercial for the new phone Chocolate from LG company and they also performed in the DREAM CONCERT. Despite of them being new to the industry, it must be really exciting for them to perform in one of the biggest EVENT in music industry.

2pm: A lot of hotties are making FLASH MOB videos in their AREAS. The hotties really showed how much dedication they have for their IDOLS and that they're willing to do about EVERYTHING, just to get their LEADER back. Fighting Hotties

Super Junior: OMO, sooo many things to update on this part. But where should I begin? Kangin's issue? Suju-M's success in their new album? Ugggh, with Kangin's trouble issue I'm already filled up with it. I don't even think I really need to give you guys any details about the stuff, since I'm pretty sure you all have read and heard about Kangin oppa's issues already. I just hope things get settled down. Super Juniors Fighting~


DBSK: Yunho oppa's new drama "Heading to the Grounds" is said to get CUT off on air. I heard that the drama didn't get that much viewers attention and so they had to cut down the scenes and just end it that way. I feel bad for all the cast, coz they really tried their BEST for it and sad that because of the new dramas that were coming out, they weren't able to compete. With oppa's first debut and the law stuff that the other members are facing, this hasn't been a good view for DBSK lately.

SS501: Woo Hoo, the boys are BACK! Persona Concert in TAIWAN was a huge success and with the upcoming REBIRTH mini album. Ohh may~~~ SS501 is going SKYROCKET! Fighting~~~

Shinee: The babies are coming back with their new single " Ring Ding Dong " I have seen the video's and heard the song. I love it and it shows that the boys aren't babies anymore and transformed to a full young looking MAN!

FTisland: Releasing their first Japanese Album and Hongki being in a new drama ( " You're Beautiful " ) in which has been rated to be one of a MUST SEE drama this year. Things are going steady for the GROUP. Slowly but surely. :) FTisland fighting

Big Bang: With G-dragon's success in his new solo album the other member Taeyang was silently working with his own solo songs too and he just recently wow-ed me and I'm pretty sure some of you with his CHARISMA! Taeyang will be performing live next week @ SBS inkiago





NEW list of obsession: JQT, Secret, B2ST & MBLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)