Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, October 23, 2009

Chatting with the Otter Prince ( Chapter 1 )

Chatting with the Otter Prince


It was one of those days, when you feel like something is about to happen. Your not a psychic of course, so you just ignored it. But somehow that feeling doesn't go away. Your heart started beating even faster, like you knew it was coming. For the second time you ignored it and proceed to whatever you were doing. Hmmm, should I go check out the International Fan site of SS501? I haven't really been checking about their latest update. Been really busy with school lately. Since I have a spare time right now, I should go take a look. Your heart started to beat abnormally again, and you keep thinking to yourself what is this? Do I have a heart problem or what? You decided to ignore that for the third time and tried to distract yourself. You finally decided to say hello to the few people who were online at the chat box.

"Hi everyone"

you greeted them and a few online chatter have noticed your presence, and replied respectfully to your greeting. But one screen name popped out and responded to your greeting as well. You were a bit shocked, for the screen named appeared to be Young Saeng. You have been to this site for awhile now and knew about a couple of rules. Surely one thing you remembered being one of those few rules was that nobody must use the 5members name as their screen names. Of course, you were there late, so you didn't have any idea what was going on before you even came.

Being the ignorant person you're, you told that person off.

" Hey, their are rules in this chat room that we all have to follow and one things for sure, it's not allowed out here to use the SS501 members name as your own screen name "

Everyone got quite and the person who was using the screen named replied back.

" I'm sorry, I didn't know about the rules. I’m new here and today is my first time being in this fan site. But what should I changed it into? Otter? Prince? I have those as my nickname, so should I use those instead? "

Still being the clueless one, you replied once again with a unmanneredly tone.

" You should have checked the rules first, before even started chatting out here and why are you asking me? Figure it out yourself "

The person replied back to you, though he felt like you were being intimidated by his presence at this point. He doesn’t even know why you were being so cold blooded towards him.

" Oh, I just wanted to hear your suggestion. But I guess I'll go with Otterprince then, since I can't really decide between the two. How about Otterprince everyone? Does this screen name fits me the best? "

Everyone started replying.

" YES ", "That's a cute SN oppa" , "It suits you best"

You were confused to why are they acting like that? Oppa? so his actually a guy? you started to type again.

" Your a guy? "

He replied back to you

" Last time I checked.. I'm pretty sure I was a guy. "

You thought to yourself, what a sarcastic guy he is. As much as you don't want to admit it, but you really do feel intimated by him, so you replied back.

"Hahaha, very sarcastic kiddo"

The man replied once again.

" What did you just called me? a Kiddo? How old are you by the way? "

You replied without hesitation.

" Why? interested much? Sorry, but I don't really entertain kids"

He laughed at your response.

" Kid? haha, what if I tell you I'm already 23? does that changed a thing? Would you talk to me more formal and not act like a little diva, just like what your doing right now? "

You got pissed and more irritated than you were just earlier. Your emotions were getting out of control, you were very fed up with what he just said towards you. But you know better that it would be pointless to keep arguing with him, so you just choose to leave the chat room and never said a word to them.

" Ahh~~ really~~ Who does he think he is? No wonder I felt like something was going to happened today and that's probably why my heart was beating so fast, it was to warn me about that JERK. "



To be continued.




2 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHHH..........

    OTTER PRINCE !!!!!!!!!!

    ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...T! this is something different from your usual fanfics....( as Unnie read it, I imagined as in real ..kekeek...u know me rite, sometime my imagination runs wild a little) I am anticipating it and looking forward for the rest of the eps....keep up the good work!!! HWAITING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)