Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Monday, October 19, 2009

KyuJong & Young Saeng's moment @ Seoul 2010 Spring Summer FW

I miss my OTTERprince




KJ: Seriously? Are you MAD? ( Smiles )

YS: *Stares*




KJ: Hyung~~~ don't be like this~~ ( Continue smiling )

YS: *smirk* Your happy huh? your really happy aren't you?


YS: You see that person right next to you? Go talk to that person INSTEAD and stop bothering me.

KJ: Who?

KJ: Fine, I wont talk to you then.

YS: ( Looks away~ )




KJ: Why is YS hyung being so mean and in the bad mood today? Did he had a fight with Twacy-shi ?



YS: Man~~ Twacy still hasn't called me. I wonder what she's doing right now? She still mad at me?


Note: Hahahaha, what can I say? I just miss my hubby YS :)


Picture Credit: SS601 + wing wing @ wordpress




4 comments:

  1. Hahahahah....mad at YS ???
    Dun believe it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, we had a little FIGHT that day and I haven't called him since~~~ so that's why his acting all in a bad mood and channel everything to KJ. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...
    you really make my day better ^^

    pity kyu cause YS ignore him ...ekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. @aNiSaH: A good laugh can take away anything. Even if it just for a short moment. ^__^ Let's laugh away the NEGATIVE things.

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)