Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Chapter 27

Scene: Vacation

Ring Ring Ring....

HJ's brother: Yeoboseo~

HJ: Hyung, my bad. Were you still asleep?

HJ's brother: Don't worry about it, what's up?

A girl: Who's that sweetie?

HJ's brother: Shh~~ it's my brother.

( HJ's brother is known to be a playboy and HJ knows that himself. )

HJ: Oh! did I caught you in a wrong time?

HJ's brother: No No No! what's going on?

HJ: I already talked to my Manager about going over there and it's all settled already.

HJ's brother: ( Couldn't believe what he was hearing ) Oh chincha?

HJ: Yeah, why? does it sound too impossible to you?

HJ's brother: Well, I thought you said your all PACKED up the last time I asked you. Remember?

HJ: Well, things changed and now I'm on VACATION. Plus, were normal workers too. We do get vacation leaves.

HJ's brother: Oh that's good then. How about your group members? Are they coming too? That would be great, if they do~~ You guys could do a surprise performance at the wedding. How's that? Oh wait, your going to the WEDDING right?

( The rest of the MEMBERS were eavesdropping with the conversation and suddenly butt in the conversation )

SS501: ( yelling ) YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~~~ we're going too

HJ: What the? where did you guys come from?

JM: Huh? Have you forgotten that we LIVE here?

HJ: Oh yeah, right~~ Wait~~~ what are you guys talking about going? Who said you guys are coming?

SS501: WE did~~ ( smiling charmingly at their LEADER )

HJ brother: Oh this is going to be a BIG SURPRISE for the couple.

HJ: Wait~~~ Hyung~~~~ they aren't coming with me.

HJ brother: If they can't come, then just by yourself is fine. SOLO performance~~ hahaha

HJ: I'm not even sure, if Im going. I have a very important things to do out there.

HJ brother: WOW, so much for VACATION bro.

HJ: okay okay, FINE FINE FINE! I'm going~~ When is it again?

HJ's brother: It's in TWO WEEKS from now. Would you still be here by then?

HJ: I should be~~~ I got almost a month OFF!

A girl: Hon~~~ I'm hungry

HJ's brother: Aite aite, will get something~~~ Sorry bro, gotta go.

HJ: Your still the same... Aite, call you later about my flight. Araso?

HJ's brother: Yeah yeah~~~ bye

HJ: Bye


Scene: It wasn't just my IDEA

HJ: Are you guys serious? ( Looking at YS )

YS: What? Why does everyone LOOK at me right away?

HJ: Well, your the ELDEST among them

YS: So you assume I got something to do with the IDEA?

HJ: YES!

YS: Yeah, your right.

HJ: See~~~~ why would you let them get into this?

YS: It's not just my IDEA! It's them too~~ don't just blame me on this. I just went to talk to the manager for them.

JM: You can't do anything about it now. We already purchased our TICKETS

HJ: You guys are INSANE!

HJB: We want to see noona too

YS: See? your the only one.

KJ: You really think a mah let you off easy like that? Cmon~~ I wouldn't make such sacrifice to this extent just to let you go easily. Who knows~~~ you might get BUSTED and it might just be my chance.

( Everyone laughed as if it was a JOKE! but for KJ, it was somewhat a joke and half way the TRUTH. It would be really unbelievable, if he did got over her that fast. HB was a special and different in KJ's eyes after all.)


Scene: Swollen eyes and pale face

( Melanie took YJ and the kid at her condo, so they can take a rest from the long flight. )

YJ: I should wash up right now, and go to the store.

Melanie: Oh no, your not going anywhere missy.

YJ: What are you talking about Melanie~~~ I thought I already told you

Melanie: You really want to surprise her that bad, don't you?

YJ: You don't understand MELANIE~~~

Melanie: Oh dear, I do understand ALOT of what's happening. Look at you? You can't even stand straight or even talk straight with me. Your eyes are swollen up from crying, as if you already drained all your tears. Plus, look at your face~~ your pale as heck. You really think that your ready to face unnie right now? By the looks of it, you could just pass out any second from now darling.

YJ: ( took a deep breath and sat down ) I just need to get this thing over with. The more I wait for it, the more I get nervous, guilty and just thinking what if she knew and what if she wont believe me?

Melanie: You said it right? You didn't mean to do all of this and if that's true.. then she should be able to hear you out and understand you completely.

YJ: Are you sure?

Melanie: Yes, I'm sure. Get some rest.

YJ: Thanks Melanie~~~~

Melanie: No problem, okay. I have to go now and go back to the store. If you need anything.. Just help yourself out. You already know where to get everything.

YJ: Yeah, bye.

Melanie: ( She got in her car ) Oh snap~~ it's going to be interesting tomorrow.


Scene: I'm back

Melanie: Sorry guys, I had to leave and came back all late.

HB: Oh Melanie your back

Melanie: Yeah, sorry I had to talk to a friend and all.

HB: Ah~~ well, the magazines are on top of your table.

Melanie: Oh cool, thanks unnie.

HB: Melanie~~~

( Melanie's body went all cold as if she was frozen at the moment she heard her name being called by HB. )

Melanie: ( By any chance~~ did she knew I went to go pick up YJ? ) Yes, unnie?

HB: Is it okay, if I go home a little early today?

Melanie: Waeyo?

HB: I just don't feel quite good. I was going to leave earlier, but I wanted to wait for you and ask you.

Melanie: OMO, otokie? kwenchana?

HB: I'm okay~~~ just a little stomachache. Maybe it's the food that I've been eating. I guess my tummy hasn't adjust to the American food just yet.

Melanie: Really? are you sure? Do you want me to take you home? I'll drive you

HB: Ani ani~~ it's okay. I can just take a taxi.

Melanie: You sure? I can really take you home unnie

HB: Nah, it's okay. By the way, a couple came and was looking for you.

Melanie: Waeyo?

HB: I don't know, but they were talking about wanting us to design her wedding gown. I told her it's best to talk to you about it. We don't do wedding gowns. Do we?

Melanie: It's a new project that I've been working around, since I got engaged and all. I've been getting ideas lately. Anyways, I shouldn't keep a sick person.

HB: Yeah, thanks for letting me off early. I promise, it wont happen again. Jalja

Melanie: Annyeongsaeyo unnie, please rest and I'll see you tomorrow.

HB: Yeah, bye~~


Scene: Oh snappers

Melanie: Woo~~ I thought she knew something. Ah~~ finally the issue I've been waiting for. Wait~~ wait~~ Linda~~ Linda

Linda: Yes, maam?

Melanie: Who took the mails out today? Please tell me it's you~~~

Linda: I think it was Hwang Bo unnie

Melanie: What~~~~~~~~~~ are you sure?

Linda: Yeah, she was all surprised that we actually have a Korean newspaper.

Melanie: Chincharo? OMO, otokie~~~ Oh no, this is just bad.


to be continued.

3 comments:

  1. (HJ's brother is known to be a playboy and HJ knows that himself)...

    JY got be HJ's brother son. in the chapter 10, HJ told YS that "the kid got my eyes and nose". perhaps family trait.

    Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!

    let's all wait for it :) It's almost DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, interesting developments ^____^

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)