Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chapter 30

Scene: Unknown Planet

Melanie: Annyeongsaeyo unnie~~

HB: ( Spaced Out )

Melanie: ( Waving her hands in front of HB’s face ) Unnie? Kwenchana?

HB: Oh! Melanie-shi~~ you’re here already? Annyeong

Melanie: Yeah, I’ve been standing here for about 5mins now. Are you okay?

HB: Yeah, just thinking about something.

( Melanie grabbed HB and went into a place at the store were nobody can hear them both )

Melanie: Are you sure unnie? That your really okay?

HB: Yeah~~~

Melanie: Unnie~~ I know what happened and if you wanna talk about it, then I’m more than happy to listen to you.

HB: Thank you~~ but really~~ I’m okay. I was just thinking about the school I’m going to be enrolling next opening. About what happened~~ It already happened and if anything… YJ is the one that really needs our help right now.

Melanie: Unnie~~~ Chincha!! Chincha~~ I really admire you.

HB: Huh? Waeyo?

Melanie: I can’t believe someone like you could ever be EXISTING in this world. He must be really that stupid to let someone like you go.

HB: Eh?

Melanie: Come here unnie~~ you deserve a big hug!


( HB was still confused to why Melanie was acting like that, but she didn't protest nor instigate even more. With Melanie’s warmth hug, HB felt a little better. She surely needed one, after hearing what was going on. The scandal news seemed to have gotten her back in a position in which she was avoiding back in Korea from the beginning. )

Linda: Excuse me~~

Melanie: Oh, Linda? What is it?

Linda: Sorry, but the Kim couple are here.

HB: Oh yeah, they were the couple I told you the other time.

Melanie: Ahh~~ yeah, they made an appointment with me today. Sorry unnie, but I have to go entertain them now.

HB: Don’t worry about me~~ go ahead, they’re waiting. I need to finish doing the inventory with the new arrivals too.

Melanie: Yeah, Linda give HB unnie the list. OK?

HB: She gave them to me already. Thanks Linda

Melanie: Oh okay good. I’ll check them later on then.

( Melanie went and entertained her visitor, while HB was still left at that same spot thinking. )

HB: *Sigh* Just when I thought I could be free and start a new life. Here comes a situation that seems to be so familiar. What should I do? Moved across to another unknown planet?



Scene: Back door

Sang Hwan: I think it would be safer, if we take the back door exit. When we came inside earlier, your fans were waiting outside.

HJB: Really? How do they know, that we’re here?

Lee Hong: I think your fans got the hi-tech radar device, just exclusively for you guys.

HJ: Sometimes fans are better in getting updates & infos, than those reporters.

HJB: Now that you mention it~~ there was a time that a fan said something about me and I didn’t even notice it myself, not til that certain fan pointed it out.

JM: Nah, your just clueless.

HJB: ( Gave JM the look )

JM: What?

HJB: Nothing~~

HJ’s brother: We should leave, before it gets even more crowded.

Lee Hong: I’ll go ahead and bring the car at the back.

Jinwoo ( Melanie‘s Fiancee ): Let’s go Lee Hong-ah


( The boys got out safely and went straight to the Hotel where they all met up, since they were riding two separate cars on the way back. )


Scene: Back at the HOTEL


HJ: Hyung~~ How does the internet works out here? It says I need a password.

Sang Hwan: You need to go down at the front desk area and ask for the password. Actually, I’ll do it instead. We have to check in for now anyways. Our other appointment got canceled, and I don’t want to drive back and forth.

HJ’s brother: What’s going on?

Sang Hwan: Oh, he needs to use the computer. But he needs an internet connection pass code. Wait, just use my laptop then. Lee Hong-ah~~~

Lee Hong: Yeah, what’s up Hyung?

Sang Hwan: The laptop was in the car? Right?

Lee Hong: Yeah, why?

Sang Hwan: Give me the car keys and a mah go down and get it, while you go ahead and check, if they still have rooms available.

Lee Hong: We’re staying out here? At this Hotel?

Sang Hwan: Yeah, unless you want to drive back?

Lee Hong: Hell no~~ Plus, aren’t we doing Karaoke later on?

Jinwoo: Yeah, at my condo. I can’t wait to see the reaction of my darling, when he finds out who’s all coming. She would probably be speechless. Wait, let me go call her right now and let her know we’re all coming later on.

Ring Ring Ring Ring…

Melanie: Hi honey~~

Jinwoo: Hi babe~~ you busy?

Melanie: Ani, just got done talking to a client.

Jinwoo: Really? Was it the Kim couple you were talking about?

Melanie: Yeah, they really do want me to designed her wedding dress.

Jinwoo: Really? That’s good. Congratulation babe.

Melanie: Thanks, oh did you want something? Or were you going to say something? Why is it loud over there.

Jinwoo: I’m still with my friends. But yeah, I invited them to come over later on. They wanna do karaoke and watch the baseball game.

Melanie: Really? But I haven’t cleaned up?

Jinwoo: It wont be til later and I have a surprise for you.

Melanie: Chincha? You do?

Jinwoo: Yup, and I’m pretty sure you’ll love it. I think you might even go speechless.

Melanie: I’m excited now. Araso, I’ll see you later on then… I have to get out early so I can clean up and prepare for later on.

Jinwoo: Okay babe~~ love you

Melanie: Love you too. Bye



Scene: Clean Clean Clean

Melanie: Unnie~~ I have to leave early today.

HB: Oh okay~~

Melanie: Jinwoo just called and told me last minute, that his bringing his friends. Oh yeah unnie~~~ favor!!

HB: What is it?

Melanie: Can you come? I need your help. YJ might not be home yet, coz she went to go look for apartments.

HB: Oh really? Yeah, sure~ After I’m done with the inventory.

Melanie: OK, just let them close. I’ll give you the address to my house. I have to go shop for food. See you later unnie~~ you better come.

HB: Hahaha, yeah~~ I will.

Melanie: Bye everyone.


To be continued.


Note: I don’t think she’ll be just SPEECHLESS! because SS501 are coming~~~ I think Melanie might even COLLAPSE! XD because of something MORE!

4 comments:

  1. TTT...cudnt wait for the next ep,,paili..paili!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O MY !!

    Me too....I can't wait !

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( ..i thought they will meet in this chapter
    anyway ...can't wait for the next chapter
    palli ..palli ...update ^_^
    fighting !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. more i thought about it, i hope JY is HJ's son. because i don't want the bad blood between two brothers. if JY is HJ older brothers son...that means YS had a relationship with both brothers at the same time. :(
    can't wait for the update!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)