Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Monday, August 10, 2009

Chapter 11



( Months had passed by and the Asia Tour Concert for SS501, will about to start soon. Aside from the concert starting soon, some feelings are also starting to develop or should I say TWO feelings are slowly changing in a unaware state. )


Scene: @ SS501 dormitory


( Busy time for the Young Masters and also for staff members. Hwang BO as the personal assistant of HJ, had to even sleepover @ the SS501 dormitory~~ it was that BUSY, that she even barely goes home and ends up staying at HOTELS. Since HJ’s travels a lot… she too has to travel from different countries back and forth, together with him or along with the rest of the SS501 members. )


HJ: ( Staring @ HB who fell asleep from exhaustion.. ) Hahaha, so not lady like… She’s the very first woman I have ever seen, who sleeps with her mouth open. I could probably fit 10 sushi rolls in her mouth right now. ( Continues staring @ her )

HJB: ( Sneaking from HJ’s behind , and tries to give his hyung a SHOCK. But he never saw HB who was sleeping in the sofa. ) haaaaaah~~ ( Loudly~~ )

HJ: Shhhhh~~~ Shhhhh~~~ ( quickly grabs HJB, and covered his mouth as quickly as possible. )

HB: ( Wakes up ) Wait~~ where are the other staff members? Did everyone left already?

HJ: Aisssh! ! chincha… ( Hit’s HJB with the blanket that he was holding )

HJB: ( Bows ) Noona, mianhaeyo.. Mianhae.. Mianhae.. I didn’t know you were here.

HB: It’s okay, I didn’t even know.. That I’m actually still here.

HJ: Go back to bed now.. ( Tries to hit HJB again with the blanket that he was holding, but the boy was to quick and escaped the hit. )

HJB: Bleeeeh.. ( Before going back to bed.. The boy said his goodnight and left the two alone. )

HB: Yaaaa~~ Why didn’t you wake me up? Ohh wait, I know.. You only wake me up from sleep, when you need food, coffee or noona can you go grab me that one and buy me this….

HJ: Be quite, everyone is asleep… Your going to wake them up with your LOUD nagging voice.

( HB still continued nagging, but this time.. She was Whispering to him.. )

HJ: Hey, you should be glad.. That I didn’t wake you up.. Actually, I was being nice to let you sleep over.

HB: ( Saw the blanket that he was holding… ) Why are you here? And not in your ROOM. ( Covers herself )

HJ: Yaaaaa~~ What are you thinking?

HB: Nothing~~ what are you thinking?

HJ: ( Blushing.. Tries to escape the awkward moment ) Here, I got you some blanket… it’s kinda freezing out here. Kyu-shii can’t sleep, when its hot... so the A/C has to be turned on.

HB: ( Grabs the blanket and covers herself up with it..) Thanks, but why are you being so nice all of a sudden?

HJ: I’m not being nice.. Just keeping a promise deal we made.

HB: But it’s not even FRIDAY..

HJ: ( Points to the wall clock ) Technically, it is…

HB: ( Looks @ the wall clock ) Oh yeah, its way pass 12 o’ clock already.

HJ: Anyways, a mah head to bed now. We have to get up early tomorrow.

HB: Thanks again for the blanket, and good night.

HJ: It’s already Morning~~

HB: Night… Morning~~~ Whatever~~

( HJ Left the living room area, where HB was taking her sleep… On the way to the room.. HJ found himself laughing. While HB in the other hand... couldn't sleep.. She was too cautious and also keep on thinking... WHY was HJ being so nice? I mean, it didn't felt normal.. the way he acted.. He has kept his deal with her, but what he did... was just the nicest thing he has ever than, ever since they have met. )

HJ: ( thinking about HB’s face while she was sleeping. ) Never thought a tomboy can be pretty.. When asleep of course. ( Smiled )

( HJ fell asleep with a smile on his face.. It never got to him how pretty HB was.. Not until he took a closer look on her face with details. He always have pictured her as someone who’s very boyish and acts like a tomboy, considering he hits people and that includes him. But he finally found out that night… that HB has her own feminine features, that mostly people don’t normal see or some of them just disregard her feminine side. )



Scene:
HJB & KJ bumped into each other


HJB: What ar~~

KJ: ( Grabs ) Shhhh~~~ ( Let’s go )

HJB: ( Whispers ) What are you doing here?

KJ: ( Whispers ) Ohhh~~ I was just checking the temperature of the A/C, it’s still hot.. So I changed it.

HJB: But it’s already freezing cold.. ( Looks at the thing that KJ was holding ) What’s that?

KJ: Ohh, this? I got a extra blanket for you.. Since I know you can’t stand cold.

HJB: Really? Awwwwwhh~~ come here.. Lemme give you a hug

KJ: Shhhh… Shhhhh~~ Stop it, before I hit you with this blanket.

HJB: ( Walking inside their room.. ) Why is everyone hitting me with a BLANKET today?

KJ: ( Looks @ the blanket in his hands and smiled - ) here~~

HJB: Kansahamida~~

KJ: Go to sleep already..

HJB: Ye~~



Scene: A beautiful morning with the Young Master


( HB cooked breakfast for everyone, and even cleaned up a little bit… before she went to everyone’s room to wake them up. )

HB: ( HJB and KJ’s room ) Wake up… wake up~~~ Breakfast is ready! !

HJB: Foood~~~ Foood~~~ I want food~~ I love food~~ ( Goes back to sleep.. )

HB: ( Laughing ) Aigoo~~ soo cute! Get up already, so you guys can still have time to go eat, before we leave.

KJ: ( Eyes were still close ) Jun-shi~~~ you heard noona.. Hurry up and go get ready…

HJB: ( Gets up… ) Telling me to wake up and get ready.. While both of your eyes are still shut.

HB: Pali Pali~~~ ( Goes out from the room and heads to JM’s room ) Knock Knock~~~ Umma~~ breakfast is ready~~

JM: ( Jumps ) Haaaaaahhh~

HB: ( Shocked - slides down- ) You scared me~~

JM: Hahahaha, I went and took a shower already. I’ll be right out.. After I get dressed…. As you can see... I’m still in my towel.

HB: ( Looks away and quickly walks towards HJ and YS’s room ) Wait~~ what if they sleep with just boxers on? I heard he does sleep with only boxers… Maybe.. It’s not a good idea to wake them up..

( HJB passed by HB to go to the bathroom and wash up.. )

HB: ( Grabs ) Wait~~ before you go wash up.. Wake up your two hyungs and tell them to get ready, cause breakfast is ready.

HJB: Noona, I really need to go pee~~~ ( Doing the pee pee dance.. ) can you just wake them up?

HB: ( Pushing HJB to the door ) Hold it for just a second and wake them up~~

( But before HJB could knock on the door.. YS already opened it up for them… and as what HB was thinking… HJ was flaunt sleeping with only his boxers on. )

HB: ( Covers her eyes ) Ahhhhhh~~~~

YS: ( Closed the door ~~~ ) What the heck~~ when did noona got here?

HJ: Why is it sooo noisy in such a early morning? ( Covers his head with a pillow )

YS: Uhmmm, nothing special… just that your assistant saw you practically half naked just right now… that’s about it.

HJ: ( Fully awake ) Say what? ! ? ( Immediately covers himself with the BLANKET… )

YS: Hahahahahahaaha~~~ A little to late for covering yourself... Now I know how to wake you up~~ Just invite NOONA every morning.

HJ: How did~~ Aissssh… Did she really?

YS: I don't know.. ( Looks outside the window and tries not to make eye contact with HJ ) such a nice day~~~ ( stretching )

Note: Pwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~~~~ Why do I keep writing about the boys on their towels and boxers? XD



Scene: HB in shocked MOOD


( HB runs to the kitchen area, right after that big scene… HJB was left laughing like crazy and the boy even collapsed on the floor, it was that entertaining for him to witness the scene. )

HB: ( Panting... her heart was beating so fast.. ) Otokie~~ Why did I even stayed there.. I should have just told baby and left.. Why did I even slept over? Ugggghhh, this is all his fault.. He should have just woke me up in the first place. Aissssh~ chincha!!

JM: Waeyo? Why sooo pissed in such a nice morning?

HB: Ani~~~

JM: Did you and hyung did your daily routine already?

HB: ( Couldn’t look at JM straight ) What are you talking about? ( Slicing carrots ) Do you want it THICK or THIN?

JM: That’s fine noona.. I can eat it the whole thing.. You don’t have to slice them up…

HB: Ani~~~ it’s easier to eat, when its slice up to smaller bites.

JM: I guess~~~

HB: Just sit down and I’ll bring the food out in just a minute..

JM: I’ll help you~~~

HB: Nah, it’s ok.. Just go sit down already..

JM: You sure?

HB: Yeaaah, I’m sure… Just call out everyone..

JM: Ye, araso~~ ( Goes and call up everybody.. )


To be continued…..


Note:
Hahaha, to my stalkers.... here you go~~ Ssorry, it took me forever to write it up.. had stuff to do~~ and for my readers.. Happy reading~~ hope you guys enjoy it. ^___^

7 comments:

  1. teehee its almost been half an hour and i seem to still be the only one here :D

    i looooove the blanket scene. HJ's. not KJ's....did you include that scene cuz you knew it'd get to me?!?! aish chincha...*shakes head*

    i looove it anyway...power of positive thinking. that's the joongbo way. it's so cuuuuuuute....i might vomit ^_~

    i totally love the boxers scene too...i can't wait til they face each other again...aaaaaahhhhhhh

    this is the longest comment i've ever written for you..u should feel special..

    oh and the scenes with my wifey is awesome as usual.

    aigoo..that 2nd blanket scene is still getting on my nerves haha. but im glad he saw the scene between hj/hb.

    okies i'll stop now. i'm texting you as i'm finishing this up haha...

    joongbo = love

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL @ the LONG COMMENT~~~ I've never recieved such a LONG comment before~~~ and normally... People don't comment my fanfics.. they just come and read~~ then LEAVE.. lol!


    thank you so much jawacy for you COMMENT. :)


    to answer your QUESTION... yesssh, the 2nd BLANKET scene was NECESSARY.. it was for KYU to hear and see our COUPLE. :D There is always a REASON for my scenes.. :D Soo pleasee, just bare with it for now. :) and the TOWEL scene with JUNG MIN was all FOR YOU~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. the boxer scene...
    i just love the HJ reaction
    can't wait when HJ will come out to eat breakfast

    i think boxer scene is a must if HB wants to wake up HJ :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ aNiSaH: Everyone is enjoying the BOXER SCENE. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. gogo! can't wait. i always anticipate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ang hui fen: Hiii, thanks for reading :D LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)