Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chapter 9

Scene: Practice was over


( The practice was over and the boys were just resting for a little bit, and slowly preparing to leave the set. HB gave each and everyone a towel and water. )

HB: Here, You want cold water or energy drink?

HJ: ( Panting~~ ) Water is fine, I’ll take that one. Thanks.

HB: No problem~~ I’ll grab all your stuff in a little bit. Did you only brought one hand bag? Or two?

HJ: Just one, it’s on top of baby’s stuff.

HB: OK.

( Everyone was in the table trying to get their stuff, and HB was there too for HJ’s handbag. YS and JM were chatting and HJ jumps in.. Baby came in SECOND, while KYU went to HB’s direction who was right at the back of HJ. )

KJ: Noona, did you saw us?

HB: Yeaaah, I was looking at you guys the whole time.

KJ: Can’t believe we’re actually done with the MV.

HB: Hahaha, you guys really worked hard.

KJ: Yup, among all the MV’s we ever worked with, this one was quite hard for us to do. The dance steps were really hard to FOLLOW, and since the music is fast.. The Choreography is fast too. I think I messed up on this move ( Did the dance step for HB to see.. )

HB: I think you guys did really GOOD, and it’s all done now. Let’s just hope wont notice your mistake.

( Both of them were laughing out loud, and caused for HJ to wonder more about what the two were talking about.. He even took a few step back to hear what they were talking about. )

Manager-nim: ( Walking towards the table .. Were everyone was chit chatting.. )

HJB: Leader-shii. You still haven’t told me about the whole details, of you spending the night at your girl.

( HJB wasn’t able to see that the manager, that was actually right behind him… JM, YS and specially HJ’s eyes got bigger. )

Manager-nim: WHAT! ! ! You didn’t went home at the dorm last night?

HJ: Ohhh~~ no hyung… ( grabs HB from behind, and puts his arms around her.. ) I spend the night at noona’s house.

HB: ( Confused.. ) What? ( looking at him.. )

HJ: ( Eying her.. ) Right? I was at your house last night?

HB: Ohhh, yeaaaaah~~~ He was. Sorry, hyung-nim.. I should have called you, but it was already late.

HJ: Yeaaah, I was gonna call you too hyung.. But it was already late and my phone died.. Plus we know you were asleep already so we didn’t bother calling you.

Manager-nim: But why didn’t you just went home?

HJ: Same reason.. It was already late and it was raining heavy. Good thing, that I was close to where noona lived and she kindly let me in and spend the night. ( Looking at HB for her to confirm it too. )

HB: ( Her voice was shaking.. ) Ohh yeaaaah… yeaaah… it was raining hard and he was even soaking wet.

( The manager gave up and let the matter dropped, but told HJ to never do that again…)


HB & HJ: Mianhaeyo Hyung-nim~

Manager-nim: Anyways, all of you grab your stuff already. We have to get going.

( HJ’s arm were still settling at HB’s shoulder, and realized it a little later, when HB already shoved it down and took a couple of step back to separate herself from him. )

HB: What the heck is wrong with you~~~ Why did you put me on the SPOT.

HJ: I couldn’t think of anything, plus you were there.. Hyung wouldn’t suspect a thing. You know we can’t have any girlfriend, he would be really upset if he knew where I was yesterday.

HB: Well, that’s not my problem isn’t it?

HJ: OK, fine~~ Let’s make a deal.

HB: A deal? What kind of deal?

HJ: I’ll be good to you every FRIDAYS

HB: What kind of deal is that? Shouldn’t be every day.. You should be treating me good everyday

HJ: Take it or LEAVE IT…

HB: Really? Are you really serious?

HJ: Uhmm, does my face look like I’m kidding around?

( HB looked straight at HJ’s face, and she didn’t noticed how handsome and cute he was til now. She was in her own zone for about a couple of minutes til HJ snapped his finger to confirm, if she was awake. )

HJ: ( snaps ) Hello~~~

HB: What did you do that for?

HJ: You were dozing off… seems like you were day dreaming.

HB: I wasn’t and I was actually thinking about your offer.. You wish I was day dreaming about you.

HJ: I didn’t even mentioned anything about you day dreaming about me.. Now that you mentioned it.. Did you really?

HB: I just said you WISH~~~ Aissssh, whatever…. I’m going ahead of you..

HJ: ( Trying to catch up to her.. ) Wae? What did I do now? I was just asking a question.

HB: Well, everything that comes out in your mouth is ANNOYING~~ So just stop talking~~ your giving me a headache.

( HJ stayed quite the whole time, and didn’t even said anything… )




Scene: HJ tries the SILENT mode


HB: Are you hungry now? What do you want for dinner?

( HJ just looked at her and didn’t answer at all… )

HB: Yaaaa~~ I’m talking to you..

( HJ just stared at her again and didn’t answer.. )

HB: Aisssssh, chincha~~~ Now that I actually need you to talk.. You don’t.

HJ: Wae? You’re the one that told me.. That everything that comes out in my mouth is annoying, and now that I’m not talking.. Your mad at me.. Really, I can’t understand girls~~

HB: Then why do you have one? If you don’t..

HJ: Because that person never exist in the first place… I was just making that up.. Why would I call you that late, if I was with my girlfriend.

HB: So it’s not true?

HJ: No, and I slept at my parents house.. It was already late.. I didn’t wanna wake up the boys.

( HB was speechless, what she thought and heard was WRONG and HJ himself confirmed it in front of her. )

HJ: I want chicken..

HB: What? Chicken?

HJ: Yeah, weren’t you asking me what I want for dinner?

HB: Ohh, yeaaah.. Right.. OK, I’ll go get some right now.

( HB left with a really bright smile, she was HAPPY that her body felt really LIGHT.. That she could actually float in the air. )

Note: The grabbing part was just so brilliant~~ Hahaha, it sure did took HB unnie away from Kyu Jong in a Joong Joong oppa style. :)




Scene: SS501 back in the DORM


HJB: Hyung~~~ what’s up with you and noona?

HJ: Who?

HJB: HB noona~~

HJ: What about her?

HJB: So she’s the girl that you were talking about right?

JM: Hahaha, this kid is sooo clueless.

HJB: Waeyo? ( Looking confused )

KJ: No wonder you’re the baby in the group.

HJB: Seriously, I’m going crazy figuring out who she is…

KJ: Isn’t it obvious that Hyung was just making those up?

HJ: Yaaaa~~ how can you be sure I was just making it up.

KJ: C`mon, that time when you said … you stayed at your supposedly girlfriends apartment. I didn’t believed in it one bit. I know you hyung.. Your not someone who would be comfortable sleeping at someone else place, unless you knew them or your close with them.

JM: Plus, how is it possible that you got a girlfriend.. When we barely even got time to work out or sleep sometimes? And we have always been together.. We never or I haven’t seen you talking to any girls except HB noona or the other staff. If you said you and HB noona were together, then you might have fooled us with that..

YS: Yup, it would have been more convincing..

HJ: Hahaha~~ I guess, I didn’t planned it out that good~~

HJB: Wait~~~ sooo leader isn’t going out with anybody? Not even NOONA?

KJ: ( pat’s baby in the shoulder ) Yup~~ you got it.

HJB: Aigooo~~~ soo I was guessing for nothing? Maaaaan, you guys knew about it and didn't even told me?

YS: Aigooo, sooo cute.. Did all the thinking made you hungry? Want me to cook you food?

HJB: Really? Really?

HJ: I want some too~~~~

JM: Me three~ ~~

KJ: Should I say four?

( The last statement from Kyu made everyone laughed.. )



Scene: HJ and YS @ their room


HJ: Hey, thanks for not telling anybody what happened that day.

YS: No problem, you know your secrets are safe with me.

HJ: Thanks a lot.

YS: Hahahahha~~

HJ: Why are you laughing…

YS: Nothing~~~ I just had a flashback about what happened today. Maan, I can’t believe you pulled that off.

HJ: Hahaha, Oh that~~~ It was all in the moment~

YS: You were really suave~~~ I don’t even think I could have pulled that off, if I was in your situation.

HJ: Ani, I just got lucky~~~

YS: Yup, you were really lucky that noona actually went along with it.

HJ: Yeah~~

YS: What do you think of noona? I know she’s like 6 years older than you.. But what do you think of her? Aside from the age.

HJ: Why are you asking all of a sudden? Do you like her?

YS: Ani, just wondering.. When I saw you guys today.. You guys really look good together and the way you guys talk.. Tho its an ARGUMENT… it doesn’t really sound like it is.

HJ: Hahaha, I think you need to get a ear check up.

YS: Really, I’m not playing~~

HJ: I think you need some sleep Mr. LOVE DOCTOR.

YS: Yaaah yaaah yaaah~~ Goodnight, Mr. Lover boy~~

HJ: Hahaha, really funny~~ Goodnight.

Note: the lover boy and love doctor has gone to dreamland :) ( I like love doctors, better than lover boys. :P )


To be continued…..

2 comments:

  1. OHHh....its getting INTERSTING...sitting on the edge of my seat for the next one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, better fasten your seat belts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)