Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chapter 16

Scene: YJ and JongYi


YJ: baby... Why are you all alone out here?

JY: ( didn't respond )

( The little one didn’t respond to the mom, but instead.. he was staring @ his classmates, who were getting picked up by their dad, and some were even both of the parents came to fetch them... The boy had that envious look in his face, and it was very undeniable. )

YJ: baby, are you okay?

JY: ye.. Mom let's go..

( In the car.. the boy was still looking sad, and YJ couldn’t help but to notice the obvious mood of her child. )

YJ: wae? How come my baby is looking sad today.. Did something happen @ school?

JY: Mom~~

YJ: What is it darling?

JY: Why does everyone else have a dad, but I don’t? Do I have one?

( YJ stopped the car on the side, she couldn't believe that her only son is now asking about the existents of his dad... The boy has reached his age to were he notices the things around him.. More curious onto what he has and what he doesn’t have. A boy who is growing knowing their is only mom and no dad. The time has come that a question like this… finally came out.. A question that YJ has been avoiding for so long, to hope it would never be asked. But sooner or later she knows it will be come and today it happened righ at that very moment. )

YJ: ( grabs and hugs JY ) of course you do darling... You'll be meeting him soon.. We just have to wait for the right time.. Okay?

JY: chincha? is he out here? is dad close to us? ( smiling with full of enjoyment and excitement )

YJ: hahaha, yes... See, Mommy likes it better when your smiling brightly, than being all gloomy~~

 

Scene: You seem to know a lot about him


( The next day… and work is just one thing that people have to go by with their daily routines in life... )

YJ: Hmmmm, how about this one? What do you think unnie?

HB: For who?

YJ: For the leader

HB: Uhmmmm~~~

YJ: Why? You don’t think he’ll like it?

HB: Well, Jongie-ah~~ ( Picks another style ) would like this kind of style…

YJ: Araso, how about accessories? Let me see, how about this one?

HB: Uhmmm, how about that other one… He doesn’t really like dangly stuff..

YJ: Hahaha, unnie sees to know a lot about Hyun Joong... Even his taste of clothing..

HB: Ani.. Ani.. It’s just that I’ve worked with those boys as HJ’s personal assistant, so yeah.. It can’t be helped to know things about him.

YJ: Ahh~~ I see… Araso.. We better hurry up out here, so they can try all of the outfits.

 

Scene: Outfits for fitting


JM: Noona, I think something is wrong with this one.

HB: Let me take a look…

JM: Does it really go like this?

HB: Hahaha, you did it the other way.. Let me do it for you..

JM: Ahhh~~ so that’s how it goes..

HB: Yup, then your all set.

JM: What will I do without noona.

HB: Ohh gosssh, you’ll do just fine~~~

JM: Ani~~ we actually miss you… Specially someone~~

HB: Who?

JM: Who else… your nagging boss.

HB: Hahaha, wae? Did he miss yelling at me? Is that why..

JM: Who knows… He just became different than usual, when you left.

HB: Ahhh, I see.. Wait, where are the accessories.. that goes with this outfit…( looking for it... ) Hold on, I have to go ask Yi jen-shi , if she knows where it is

( HB was about to knock on the door, but heard YJ and HJ talking….. )

 

Scene: Let the truth be told


HJ: So what ? Are you going to tell me now? Or is today isn’t the right time either?

YJ: Why are you being like this?

HJ: No, Yi jen… why are you being like that… Always trying to avoid everything..

YJ: You knew why….

HJ: No, at least not the whole thing… Yi jen.. For once, please... face me.. and tell me the truth.

YJ: Do you really want to know why? Why I left and came back?

HJ: Yes~~~ I’ve been wondering that for some time now…..

YJ: Because OUR kid is looking for his DAD…

HJ: ( Speechless.. he knew it was coming.. But still, he couldn't seem to say anything... after confirming it.. )

YJ: is that enough reason for you HJ? Is it? Why aren’t you saying anything now?

HJ: Say what YJ? How come you never told me about this? Why did you have to LIE about all of this? and kept it a secret from me? is that what you want to hear? is it?

YJ: You know damn well… Why I had to kept it…

HJ: You thought I knew…… But I never did~~~ You assume I would understand and know everything…. I waited…. I waited for you to come back for years… but you never came back.. And now? Your telling me…. I knew everything…. Yeah, that’s true… I did knew.. About a couple of months ago.. That the kid that I’ve been visiting @ the park… is actually my own child, but not because it came out from you… But it all happened in a coincidence that I found out.

YJ: So you knew about Jongyi?

HJ: Why? You thought you could hide him from me? Well, your wrong.. Now that I‘ve confirmed it.. You can’t hide him away from me anymore.

YJ: What are you trying to say? Are you telling me …that your taking Jongyi away from me?

HJ: Maybe I should… considering you took him away from me.

YJ: You can’t do that HJ… I’m telling you now~~~ Jongyi will always be staying by my side… no matter what…

( HJ didn’t want to hear anything farther from Yi jen and left her in the empty room by herself…crying endlessly..)

 

Scene: Promise me…


KJ: Where did noona go?

JM: She went to go look for her boss

( KJ found HB in the rooftop… crying and couldn’t believe what was going on… )

KJ: Noona~~~ Are you okay? What happened? Why are you crying…..

HB: Kyu-shi~~~ Tell me… it’s not true right?

KJ: What’s not true? What’s wrong?

HB: No~~ it can’t be… this must be all a dream..right... Tell me it is...

KJ: Why are you acting like this?

HB: Why did that kid had to be HJ’s son….

KJ: Whattttttttt? say that again noona... Hyung has a son?

HB: No… I shouldn’t be telling you this…. What am I doing~~~

KJ: No~~ You have to tell me about it.. You already did…

HB: Uggggh, I’m soooooooooo stupid~~~

KJ: How did this happened?

HB: Pleaseeeeeeee Pleaseeeeee.. Promise me you wont tell anybody and not even HJ.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee Kyu-shi~~ ( She looked like someone who was begging for somebody's forgiveness.. )

KJ: Araso, I promise…. Please calm down noona.. I don't like seeing you in a situation like this… I’ll be right back.. I’ll get you some water.


To be continued….

9 comments:

  1. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH !!!!

    err....sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh i didn't get first this time T__T i'm slipping haha be back..gotta read

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok well ... hmmm...

    T__T

    i think that's it. *rolls eyes in search of something else to say...*

    erm...yeah T_______T is better i think...yeah....

    oh and <333 :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is everyone being SPEECHLESS lately.... I'm getting worried. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. why!!...WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (T_T)
    I'm speechless right now ...
    don't know what to say
    more please :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not that bad....actually the opposite, you're good to elicit these responses from ur readers...it means ur writing convinced them!!

    OTOH, I wish that little boy wd go back into his mummy's tummy and HJ had never met YJ at all !!!!...ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats a RELIEF!!
    Fighting~~~~


    ROFL @ returning the little boy @ YJ's tummy. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This chapter is a little heavy for my heart to take it but I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)