Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chapter 8

Scene: @ work


Manager-nim: Where did you go yesterday? We had an IMPORTANT meeting.. And you missed it . You even turned off your phone. Where the hell did you go yesterday? Why didn’t you tell me or your assistant? You don’t know how pissed off I was yesterday and I even yelled at your assistant.

HJ: What? Hyung~~~ Noona didn’t had anything to do with the stuff I did yesterday.

Manager-nim: We hired her for that.. Technically, that is her JOB to keep track of your agenda.

HJ: I’m sorry, that I run off like that.. It was a PERSONAL matter that I had to take care off.

Manager-nim: We already discuss about this.. No matter how personal it is.. You have to tell me where you are at all times. Your not just KIM HYUN JOONG~~ you know that. Don’t give me more things to think about more than I already do now. You’re the leader of SS501, now start acting like one. Araso?

( HJ didn’t said anything.. He was pissed off at the fact that the manager yelled at HB for something she didn’t do. HJ felt guilty for getting her in trouble and thoughts running in his mind about the call that night in which HB didn’t picked up. )

Manager-nim: Yaaaa~~ answer me..

HJ: ( Back in his senses ) Ohh. Yes hyung-nim. Sorry about that.. It wont happened again.

Manager-nim: It better not..

( HB came in and found HJ with his down face looked. HB knew that the boy got in trouble and went up to him straight. )

HB: Are you ok? Did you guys talked? Did you got in trouble?

HJ: What do you think?

HB: I’m trying to be nice here..

HJ: You don’t have to pretend to be nice..

HB: I’m not trying to pretend anything..

HJ: Anyways, I’m sorry.. That I got you in trouble.

HB: Don’t worry about it

HJ: Was that why you didn’t answer my call last night? Coz you were mad?

HB: ( Blushing.. ) Maybe.. ( smiled )

HJ: Hahaha, was that your PAYBACK? How childish

HB: Aigoo~~ look who’s talking.. Between the two of us.. You’re the one that act childish the most.

JM came in and interrupted the argument..

JM: What is this? A LOVERS QUARREL? In the early mornings? Is this some kind of ROUTINE that you guys have? Hahaha

HB and HJ looked at each other and both looked away at the same time.

JM: Aigoo~~ How cute!

HJ: Yaaaa~~ shut the hell up~ it’s to early for your loudness..

KJ: What’s up guys? Ohh hyung~~ you’re here already.. Have you seen manager yet? Better hide.. Before he sees you.. *bows* Noona, annyeongsaeyo.

HB: Annyeong kyu-shi

HJ: ( Looked at HB and KJ.. ) Too late for your alert.. I already got scolded. Would have been better if you told me way earlier.

YS: Morning everyone

Everyone: Morning~~

HJ: Where is baby?

HJB: I’m here~

HJ: Your late again!

HJB: Sorry, hyung~~ where did you went to sleep last night? You didn’t came home.

HB: You didn’t?

HJ: ( looked at HB..) Yeah, I spend the night at my girls APARTMENT.

JM: Since when did you have a GIRL?

HJ: Secret~~~

HJB: Really hyung? Was that the reason you were gone yesterday? You went to go meet up with your GIRL?

KJ: Hahahahaha~~~ our leader has grown so much lately.

( Everyone was reacting, but except YS who knew about the WHOLE SITUATION that day.. HB in the other hand, felt like she was having heart burn.. She felt this burning sensation inside. Her blood was rushing, like she wanted to scream out loud. )

JM: Yaaaa~~ how could you go out in a day and come back with a GIRLFRIEND?

HJ: It only takes a couple of MINUTES actually. You prolly forgot that your talking about KIM HYUN JOONG here.

JM: Aigo~~~

HJB: Hyung~~~ tell me all about it.. BEGINNING TIL THE END OF IT. Complete details.. No short cuts.

Note: Hahaha, yeaaah... a little peek of your topless shirt.. It could make them PROPOSE to you. You wouldn't just get asked out with billions of girls, but sure enough you'll get a proposal from the girls. XD



Scene: Kyu Jong tries to comfort Hwang bo


( KJ noticed that HB was in her deep thoughts and kindly asked her, if she was ok. )

KJ: Noona, are you ok? Something wrong? Did the Manager yelled at you again? If he did.. I’ll talk to him.

HB: Ani, actually it was HJ got scolded not me. When I got here.. The scolding was already done.

KJ: Really? Well, it was his fault for not telling anybody where he went.. So he did deserved that scolding.. But what’s wrong tho? You seemed to be thinking about something.. Is there something bothering you noona?

HB: I don’t know.. Just that today… I just feel like SCREAMING~~ Do you know that BURNING sensation and it’s like your about to explode? I’m feeling that right now.. Do you know what I mean right?

KJ: OK~~~ that’s not normal.. But if you want to scream… then goo ahead, if that makes you feel better..

HB: Hahaha, you must be thinking I’m weird..

KJ: Ani~~ people got different ways of RELEASING stress, anger and etc..

HB: But I’m not angry tho… Maybe stress… but I don’t think I’m angry… Am I?

KJ: Hahaha, I don’t know.. Maybe you are.. Considering hyung got you in trouble.

HB: Oh yeah huh.. But he did say sorry to me already.

KJ: What? AM I hearing it right? Leader said SORRY to you?

HB: Yeah? ( Confused.. ) Why? Is that something hard for him to do?

KJ: It’s not that its hard.. Just that, it’s rare for him to say SORRY.. Unless he really does feel sorry, and that doesn’t HAPPEN often.

( HB somewhat felt a little better.. Hearing that from KJ, she felt special in some way. )

HB: ( Blushing.. ) His BI-POLAR, sooo it’s not weird that he changes his mood a lot.

KJ: Hahaha, what? Did you call him? Bi-polar? Hahahahahaha~~

HB: He is tho.. One minute his nice to you and the next thing you know.. His picking on you~

KJ: Maybe he likes you~~~~ ( Somewhat a joke, but not really.. )

HB: ( Blushing and got all nervous ) Moya? Didn’t you just heard him say? That he has a GF?

KJ: SO?

HB: What do you mean SO?

KJ: Doesn’t mean that he can’t get a CRUSH on anybody, just because he has a girl now.

HB: Aigoo~~ Now that HJ isn’t teasing me.. You come in and take his spot.

KJ: Hahahaha, just playing noona. Just relax.. Your soo tense~~ ( Giving her a quick massage in the back shoulder.. )

Note: Can I get a massage too? Pleaseee, even just 30seconds.. that would be good already. :)



Scene: Out of nowhere, JEALOUSY kicks in.


( Right when that scene happened, that’s when HJ turned back and saw KJ giving HB a little quick massage in the shoulder. The guy immediately rushed and called HB out.. )

HB: Gaaaah~~ what now? Thanks kyu-shii~~ that helped a lot.

KJ: Your welcome.. Better gooo.. He looks scary~~~

HB: He always looks like that, when he talks to me. I’m rather used to it now.

HJ: I called you soo many times..

HB: You only called me TWICE! What’s the rush?

HJ: Uhmmmm, I need coffee

HB: that’s it? That was the only thing you needed? And you called me for that?
HJ: Yeah? What’s wrong with that?

HB: OMG, I swear~~~ ( walked away.. )

HJ: Where you going?

HB: ( yelling out without looking back.. ) TO GO GET YOUR COFFEE SIR~~~

KJ: I’ll go help you noona

HJ: Kyu-shiii no need.. It’s only one coffee.. How heavy could that be?

( HB finally looked backed, and said.. Yeah, his right.. It’s not heavy at all.. I don’t know why someone can’t just do it by themselves. )

HJ: I’ll just pretend I didn’t hear that. ( Smiled at her CHARMINGLY )

( HB in returned did the same exact thing… )

KJ: Aigoo~~~ you guys are too cute.

HJ: Shut up, and try to look at the dance step.. I think the second one is pretty hard. I can’t even do it.

KJ: Oh that… I had a hard time turning and doing the next one too.. It’s too fast.

HJ: Maybe if he cut this part… and go straight like this.. It would give us more time to do that part. What do you guys think?

YS: Yeaaah, I think that’s better. I’m having a hard time doing that part too.

HJ: OK it’s settled…

HB: Here~~~ hurry up and take it.. It’s hot!

HJ: Thank you NOONA, you’re the BEST~~~~

HB: Whatever~~ I’ll be with manager-nim.. Just call me if you need me or any of you guys.

SS501: ye, arasoooo~~



To be continued….

4 comments:

  1. I thought you will post the new chapter this weekend
    hee~~~ happy :)

    ok.. I want to read it first
    cause i'm not read it yet..
    thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time, and yeaaah.. it's a little early update than USUAL. :)I hoped you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...a treat...to come here and see a new chapter ^^ Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @myoce: LOL! the more SS501 pictures I see.. the more quicker I update. ROFL!


    I like looking at pictures. XD Specially from my YOUNG SAENG. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)