Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chapter 18

Scene: I can tell it's you from a mile away..



HB: wait... is that Kyu-shi?

( HB went and parked the car and got her phone from her pocket to call KJ )

Ring ring ring..

KJ: HB noona? Yeoboseo..

HB: Look across the street... ( waves )

KJ: ( waves back ) Wait.. ( looking @ both sides and went to the other side... ) Noona, what are you doing here?

HB: Ohh, I just dropped off HJ. I was on my way home, when I saw
you crossing to the other side. What’s up with the glasses? & hoodie?


KJ: Well, I didn’t really want people to recognize me or causing any attention. Wait, how did you know it was me?

HB: Hahaha, I can spot not just you but the five of you anywhere. But now that I think about it, seems like everywhere I go.. I see you guys! I’m really curious about that.

KJ: ( Changed the topic... to something his more curious about )Sooo~~ did he…

HB: Told me about it?

KJ: What the.... you can tell when it's me like a mile away and now your reading my mind?

HB: I'm good like that.. To answer your question... Uhmmm…YES, but NOT really.

KJ: ( looks @ her ) huh?

HB: Well... He didn’t directly... said it to me..

KJ: tssah! What a coward..

HB: Yaaaa~~ Kyu-shiii.. What made you say that?

KJ: What other word can I describe him?

HB: Your brother isn’t a coward...

KJ: Sure he is… For not tellin you all about it, then his nothing but a coward.. If
anyone out here needs to know, then it got to be you noona.

HB: He doesn’t need to tell me anything... His not obligated to do such explanation towards me, it’s not like we’re both going out. Anyways, it’s getting really late. I should head home now, before my mom wakes up and starts freaking out, if she knows I’m not in bed. Do you want me to take you home?

KJ: Ani~ I'm fine... The dormitory isn’t far from here, so I'll be fine.

HB: Are you sure?

KJ: I’m sure~~~ thanks noona.. Drive safe.

HB: ye, annyeong~~

KJ: Yeah, you guys aren’t going out.. But why does it feel like Hyung can’t live his life without you by his side.. His constantly in need of your presence…. Am I feeling jealous right now?

 

Scene: Home sweet home

HJ: Ohh~~ Kyu-shi, did you went somewhere?

KJ: Your back? I just took a midnight walk.. Get my exercises going..

HJ: Very dedicated I see..

KJ: So did you got to meet up with your friends?

HJ: Ohhh~~ yeah.. We didn’t stay long, since we both have work tomorrow.

KJ: Ahh, I see.. We should head to bed now..

HJ: KJ-ah~~~

KJ: Ye?

HJ: Can we talk?

KJ: Uhmmm, NO?

HJ: Seriously~~~

KJ: Of course… What’s up?

( HJ shared everything to KJ, and told him about his real situation… )

HJ: You said exactly the same thing as my friend ( He was referring to HB )

KJ: Great minds think alike….

HJ: Pleaseeeeee.. Don’t tell anybody about this….

KJ: Not even HB noona?

HJ: Huh?

KJ: Ani~~~

HJ: Just pleaseee.. Promise me!

KJ: Araso Araso.. I promise.

Note: KJ is stuck with two people who he made a promise with... Seems like KJ is always getting stuck in the middle...

 

Scene: Feelings vs. Dreams

YJ: Unnie~~~ I have a very good news for you…

HB: Chincha?

YJ: I’ve already picked the person who will be managing the L.A branch~~ and nobody is perfect for that JOB other than you unnie~~ I’ve figured… I’ll sent you abroad, so you can continue your school out there and managed the store. Seems like I’m really busy out here and I need someone I can trust out there. Your just the perfect person for the JOB.

( HB couldn’t believe with the offer that YJ just presented to her.. She became speechless and almost out of breath…. She wanted to say YES immediately like normal person would do, if they were offered with an opportunity as big as this one.. Like the same moment, when she got hired. But the weirdest thing happened.. Seems like something was holding HB back to say the word YES! )

YJ: Unnie? What's wrong? You don’t think it’s a great offer?

HB: Ani Ani~~~ it’s the best offer that anybody could get… It’s just that.. It’s really big that I can’t believe its happening…. I just probably need some time.

YJ: Don’t worry~~ think it thru. This is really a big step, and among everyone out here.. I know you’re just the right person for the job. I can't trust anybody but you unnie, and that’s why I picked you.

HB: I’m really really really grateful for the opportunities that you have given me.. I also appreciate the trust...

YJ: No unnie… I should be the one thanking you~~ Thank you for the hard work, and not just that.. For being like my older sister too.

( HB’s heart started aching… these person in front of her.. thinks of her as someone trustworthy.. Much worst.. YJ thinks of her as a SISTER! It was already weird enough for her to know that they both share the same love interest. She felt suffocated in YJ‘s office… and just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. )

HB: I have to think about it…

YJ: Pleaseee do~~

HB: Ohh, if it’s okay.. Can I take the rest of the day off? I kind of have to do some errands.

YJ: Yeaah, go ahead.. We’re practically done with everything.

HB: Thanks, bye…

YJ: Bye! Don’t forget to think about it carefully… okay?

HB: Ye, araso.. Annyeong..

 

Scene: HB @ Home

HB’s mom: Your home already?

HB: I got off work earlier today…

HB’s mom: What’s with the face?

HB: I got promoted…

HB’s mom: Ohhhh honey…. That’s great… ( Hugged her )

HB: Thanks~~

HB’s mom: Aren’t you supposed to be happy? Since you just got promoted?

HB: It’s not just an ordinary promotion mom.. It’s a big step in my life… a open door to my dreams.

HB’s mom: Isn’t that MUCH more reason to be happy about ? Seriously… kids these days.. You can never understand them.. This is just like that one time, when you got hired to work with those idol.

HB: Mom~~~ it’s a promotion for me to go abroad, managed a store and study out there. I’m not totally happy about it, coz what about you… and everything that’s out here…

HB’s mom: Aigo~~~ I’m already OLD enough to take care of myself Hye jung-ah. You and me both know that.. So you don’t have to worry about me…. This is your dreams, that you fought with me for so long~~~ and now your having doubts of accepting such a great offer? Have you lost your mind? Or could it be there is something more to it?

HB: It’s not just the only thing I’ve lost~~ I’ll go up stair … kind of tired~~

HB’s mom: Your not eating dinner?

HB: I don’t have the appetite ~~~

( HB is feeling trap inside…. She knew that deep down inside.. she really likes HJ~~ she wouldn’t get hurt knowing that he has a child from his past, if she didn't felt anything for him. To top that…. her boss who she became close with is also someone who later on became her own rival. This is like a game in which the winner has already been chosen…a game that she has no fight at all. How can she hate someone who was always been good to her? She has no reason to hate her, but instead she should have more of a reason to LOVE her, for all the opportunities that she has given... with just the kid alone.. she has no right at all. Who is she to step in to their world like that? She's in no position... As much as she knows this... she couldn't do anything but cry that night.... She was hurting inside to know that she can't do anything.. and even started blaming herself for ever liking such a person like HJ. Asking herself over and over again... why him? and why is this happening... why does it have to go this way? The word why was repeated countless of time that night. )

To be continued…..

 

 



5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, claiming her SOULFIC back! You better watch out.. someone might snatch it away~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. as i was reading..please be nice to me and get hot were playing...i enjoyed it very much ^^

    anyway....i wanna give hb a hug >.> it's hard to pick between something she really wants to do and some guy who she doesn't know where she stands with. pabo hj. chincha.

    but kyu....ah lil kyu. i should be worrying i think haha...i can see how this can all go very wrong...with yj too.....

    aaaaahhhh...i'll be waiting for the next parts. luv how ur updating even if school started haha.

    muchos <3 for u and my soulfic ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyu always be the middle man of SS501
    pity for him....
    i hope to see HJ reaction when he know about
    the promotion ...
    i'm waiting for the next chapter ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  4. School just started... I'm not busy yet, so I'm taking advantage of it. :) I want to finish the fanfic before my busy days even starts. :D


    Soooo fighting guys~~~

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)