Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, August 28, 2009

Chapter 17

Happy Birthday Unnie Hyunika :)

( This chapter is dedicated to you.. )

-Flashback-

HB: Don’t we have another branch in L.A?

YJ: Yup, but I choose to managed this one out here…

HB: Isn’t L.A our main one?

YJ: I have more business that I need to do and take care out here.

HB: Hmmmm~~ What kind of business is that? A guy perhaps?

YJ: Hahahahaha~~~ Actually, I did came back for a certain person.

HB: I just caught you~~ Hahaha!

YJ: Shhhh~~ it’s a secret.

HB: Araso Araso

-Flashback ended-

Scene: HB @ home

HB: Hye jung-ah what are you going to do now? She's your boss... and the kid..

Ring ring ring.. Caller ID: KING of all jerks

HB: otokie~~ his calling me.. What should I do? ( panic ) No, I have
to act normal.. Like I don’t know anything.

Calling HJ back...

HJ: hello

HB: you called?

HJ: yaaa~~ how come you didn’t answer my calls?

HB: moya? and why are you yelling at me?

HJ: forget it!!

HB: forget you too… I'm hanging up..

HJ: ( suddenly became… calm ) wait.~~ Noona.. Don’t hang up..

HB: what do you want now?

HJ: are you doing anything?

HB: yaaa~ your calling me at these hour.. Just to ask me what I'm
doing? Are you crazy?

HJ: so your still up?

HB: well, duhhh! I wouldn’t be talking to you right now, if I was
asleep..chincha~

HJ: okay then.. See you @ 1st street Misukoya.. I'm hanging up.. My
phone is dying.. see you.. Bye noona.

HB: yaaaa.. Yeoboseo? Joongie~~ Yeoboseo? Yaaa~~ ughhh, chincha..

Scene: Sleepwalker


HJ: she'll definitely come…

KJ: Hyung, where you going?

HJ: Just going to meet up with someone..

KJ: Around this time? Be careful.. you know how manager-nim don’t like us going out late @ night.

HJ: if he doesn’t know... then he wont find out. Right? Don’t worry.. I'll be careful.. You should go back to sleep and watch HJB, he might be...

( HJB entered... With eyes close.. Walking... )

HJB: ( mumbless ) noona... Sooo pretty~~ ( grabs KJ's face )

HJ: hahaha

KJ: yaaa~~ let go of my face..

HJ: take him back to your room.. People say… it's not good to wake up a sleepwalker.. You might get beat up..

KJ: chincha?

HJ: chincharo.. Alright, I'm leaving...

KJ: ye, be safe.

( KJ took baby back to their room, while HJ went to go meet up HB. )

KJ: He seems to act normal, like nothing happened. I wonder what‘s his plan now? Does he even have any plans of telling us all about this? What about noona? ( tossing the pillow back and forth, while lying down in his bed ) When I saw her today… I felt really hopeless, like I couldn’t do anything.. I really hated that feeling.. Not able to do anything for someone who‘s in need of help. I just looked at her.. Her eyes was overflowing with tears.. I felt a little sharp pain in me, when I saw her crying.. and I don’t know why. Could it be.. because? ( Shaking his head and stopped tossing his pillow. ) Aniya.. aniya~~ what am I thinking..

( HJB tries to walk out again… and KJ grab him and put him back to sleep. )

KJ: Chincha these kid~~~~

 

Scene: She'll definitely show up

HJ: Noona~~ over here.

HB: ( Unhappy face ) Yaaaa~~~ what's up with meeting up so late?

HJ: I just wanted someone to drink with…

HB: Don’t you have the BOYS? Why don’t you drink with them…

HJ: Ani~~~ I just wanted to be around with someone, that I can talk to and feel completely safe.

HB: What?

HJ: Nothing, I just need some advice… Just order whatever you want.. Its on me.

HB: It should be… since you’re the one who invited me here.

HJ: Noona~~ have you ever felt confused before?

HB: Confused? Isn’t that a normal thing? People get confused all the time.. Like right now.. I’m still confused why you ask me to meet you up out here.

HJ: How is this confusing? You’re here to specially listen to me…

HB: Do I get paid for this?

HJ: Yaa~~

HB: Kidding~~ Gosh, relax…

HJ: Well, I have a cousin.. His in a little confused state right now.. Well, its not little.. More like BIG. Anyways, he just found out that he has a son.. On his state right now.. His job might get affected, but doesn’t want to abandon the child either. He wants to spend time with the kid and introduced himself as the little boys father. You think it will be enough for my nephew? Just knowing that my cousin is his father? but can't even tell the world?

HB: Well, life isn’t always FAIR to begin with.. But that’s his son.. Can he really bare not to introduce himself to his little one? Yeah, maybe work can be a problem a situation that needs to overcome, but that can always be fixed, arrange or settle. Your nephew's feeling and longing for a father.. You think anybody can just fixed that or replace that?

HJ: ( silent for a while.. )

HB: It’s your cousin’s choice.. But I hope he makes the right one. Plus, it's always better to know the truth, than not knowing it at all.

HJ: Yah, it's his decision~~ I also hope that he makes the right one.

HB: Well, I got work tomorrow.. So I should probably leave first..

HJ: Oh okay.. I’ll take you home.

HB: Ani, it’s okay.. I brought my car with me.

HJ: But you were drinking…

HB: I ordered Margareta virgin, so technically.. I didn’t drink anything alcoholic. You in the other hand had some, so if someone should be offering to drive someone home.. That should be me. Did you took a car with you?

HJ: Nope

HB: I’ll take you back to the dormitory then..

HJ: It’s okay, I didn’t even drink that much.

HB: You will be, if I leave you out here alone.. So come on and I’ll take you home.

HJ: If you say so SIR..

HB: Your always calling me different names.

HJ: I don’t know.. I just call you whatever comes to mind.

To be continued..

12 comments:

  1. first .... hehe
    thank for the update
    i'm really happy

    baby sleepwalker ... hahaha
    seem like Kyu likes HB
    aiygo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH !!!! getting better....I mean the story, not your writing, THAT is always GREAT ^^

    at least he's talking to her...

    ....still worried about that boy though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @aNiSaH: Hooray for being first. kekekeke! Yeah, seems like KJ is starting to notice that himself.


    @myoce: Yup, his talking to HB... because HJ thinks that HB doesn't know about the kid and YJ. Plus, HJ is still clueless of his feelings as of now.

    KJ in the other hand is starting to notice HIS OWN feelings to HB. A little confused, but at least his starting to recognize it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this chapter. like mayoce said this story is getting better and better. i can't wait for next chapter. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo~~~ I'm really really glad to hear that. :)

    I'll continue to work hard on making each chapter more interesting~~ Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, i finished reading chapter 1-17 in just one sitting...
    seems i just cant get enough. of this..
    can't wait for the next upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW~~~ you finished it in ONE GO?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Errr....ahem...actually I also finished "Bo's service" at one go...couldn't make myself leave your blog :)

    Then I came back again to re-read the GOOD parts!! [I do that for every fanfic I like he he he]^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! you guys are AMAZING.. I heard this one FANFIC "promise" is good. I keep saying I'm going to read it one day, but still.. up until now... Haven't even read ONE chapter of it. XD

    i'll prolly start on it, when I'm done with HJ personal assistant. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is so many talented Joongbo fan fiction writers. Including tahreshi. I enjoy reading Fanfic "Promise". anyone who likes Joongbo fanfic, also check out "Ssangchu (lettuce) Couple REMIX" translated by blee. This fiction begins with WGM program with HB & HJ.

    Patiently waiting on next chapter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @LvK:I've started Ssangchu Remix like awhile ago... but still havent FINISHED it yet.. is it still a ON GOING FANFIC? or is it been COMPLETED already?

    ReplyDelete
  12. promise one of my fav ff ...
    but between promise & bo service
    i will choose bo service :D
    i aslo read it in one go ..
    spending the whole day to read it

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)