Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chapter 15

Scene: @ Dinner


HJ: Oh what do you know… it’s KJ-ah and Noona

KJ: Were you guys stalking us?

HJ: Wae.. Wae? We left first, before you guys even did.

KJ: Oh true huh~~ what happened hyung? You guys just left without saying anything earlier. We were kinda worried.

YS: Oh nothing, we just had to take care of something…

( HB stayed quite at the back.. She felt that… she didn’t have to talk or jump in the conversation between the boys.)

KJ: Noona, you okay?

HB: Yeah, of course…

KJ: Well, since we're all here.. is it okay with noona? If the both of them join with us?

HJ: Why do you have to ask? Are you guys on a secret date or something? Is this a DATE?

HB: Ani~~ Ani~~~ KJ: Sorta~~~

( YS and HJ looked at the both of them… since they both responded quickly but not the same answer. )

KJ: Actually, it's like this... noona just owe me a dinner, but I insisted of telling her it’s a DATE.

YS: Nice, it’s the FORCE technique… I should try using that one day.

HJ: You guys are impossible~~~ Anyways, are we getting a table? Coz I’m getting hungry hearing this non sense stuff from the both of you.

KJ: You should try it one day Hyung.. It’s very effective.

HB: table for 4 please…



Scene: Mommy… I want ice cream


Yi Jen: Did you miss mommy?

Jongyi: Ye~~~ Mom~~~ I’m hungry… I want Ice cream..

Yi Jen: I’ll buy you one, but you have to eat dinner first.. Okay?

Jongyi: Ye~~~

Yi Jen: What does my baby want for dinner?

Jongyi: Ice cream~~~

Yi Jen: Hahahaha~~~ Aigo~~ soo cute... you have to eat rice first dear…

Jongyi: then I could eat ice cream?

Yi Jen: Yes, baby~~ then you can eat ice cream.


Scene: Thanks for the dinner

KJ: Noona, I should take you home. Where do you live?

HJ: It’s okay~~~ I’ll take noona home, since I already know where she lives. I gotta drop by my parents house too before going back to the dormitory, it’s in the way.. So it would be easier for all of us if I take her.

YS: Kyu-shi let’s go~~ I need to take a number 2

KJ: Man~~~ you better not fart in the car…

YS: Ani~~ pali pali~~~

KJ: Sorry noona.. Hyungs gonna take you home instead.. Thanks for the dinner~~ See you next time ( Hugged her )

HJ: Pali pali~~~~

HB: Can’t you see we’re still in the middle of saying goodbye?

HJ: It’s not like you guys don’t see each other at work.

HB: Fine~~~ I’m coming~~~ Bye YS~~~ kyu-ah, drive safe.. Okay?

YS: Bye noona, and thanks for the dinner. Kyu-shi~~~ pali~~

KJ: Ye~~~ bye.

HB: Chincha, your so in a hurry..

HJ: You know I have to visit my parents too..

HB: Then you why did you offer to take me home?

HJ: Fine, walk then~~~

HB: Uggggghhh~~~

HJ: See~~ fasten your seat belt

HB: Araso~~~


Scene: When imagination becomes real..

HB’s umma: Oh~ Hye jung-ah~~

HB: ( Got out from the car ) Did you just got home?

HB’s umma: Yeah, it was kinda busy at the restaurant

( HJ got out from the car and helped out HB’s mom on her shopping bag… )

HB: Chincha? Who is closing today? Uncle?

HB’s umma: Wait~~ aren’t you Kim Hyun Joong? from that one cell phone commercial?

HJ: Yes, auntie.

HB’s umma: Omo~~ ( slaps HB on the shoulder..) Aigo~~ How can you make him carry those stuff.

HB: ( Ouch!! ) Aissh~~ I never told him to pick them up… He did it himself.

HB’s umma: Ani ani~~ you don’t have to carry those dear..

HJ: It’s okay auntie.. I’ll help you take them inside.

HB’s umma: Araso, be careful okay? Come… come on in.

( HJ and HB were making faces to each other, while the mom was opening the main door… When they got inside.. HB’s mom offered some drinks for HJ. )

HB’s umma; Here you go dear…

HB: Mom you don’t have to prepare anything.. His leaving anyways…

HJ: Ani~~

HB: What did you mean by NO? ( Whispers ) Weren’t you just in a hurry to leave earlier?

HJ: That was earlier.. I can’t be rude to elders...

HB: yaaaahh... so now you got manners?

HJ: Always have it in me~~

HB’s umma: I’m relief…

HB: Relief? About what?

HB’s umma: I’ve always thought, that my daughter was going crazy.

HJ: ( Choked )

HB: Kwenchana? ( wipes his shirt )

HB’s umma: Aigo~~ I thought you were really going to grow old with that imaginative boyfriend of yours, but it turned out mom was wrong.

HB: Whaaaaaaaaat?

HJ: Eh? You have a imaginative boyfriend? Hahaha, chincha? What’s his name?

HB: Umma~~ what the heck are you blabbering about right now? Umma always talking about non sense.

HB’s umma: Yaaaaaa~~~ You just don’t know how much I was worried about you.. But it’s a relief to know it’s a real person. So HB-yah~~ is it him? ( Teasingly smiling while pointing @ HJ )

HJ: ( points @ himself ) Me?

HB: ( Blushed ) Whaaaaaat? Nooooooooooo and what in the world made you think it’s him?

HJ: So there is really someone?

HB’s umma: You just got caught~~~ I think I better leave now.. It was nice meeting you dear…

HB: Umma~~~~~~~~ come back over here.....

HJ: Ani, thanks for letting me in auntie..

HB’s umma: Feel free to come back anytime… your most welcome in our house.

HB: His not coming back~~~~

HJ: Why are you so hot tempered? Auntie, have a good rest.

HB’s umma: bye…

HB: Don’t you have to go visit your parents? Leave now~~~

HJ: Araso Araso~~~ I’m leaving…but before that… Chincha? Is it me?

HB: Pssssssssh~~ you believe that? Can you tell she was just joking around?

HJ: Not really~~~ she was pretty serious..

HB: Apparently, you don’t know my mom well enough.

HJ: ( mumbles ) Maybe I should come visit more often then…

HB: What did you say?

HJ: Nothing, I’m leaving~~~ see you at work.

HB: Bye, take care.


Scene: SS501 dormitory

KJ: Oh hyung, did you just got home?

HJ: Yeah, like a couple of minutes…

KJ: Did you take noona home?

HJ: Nah, I made her walk… she was too annoying…

KJ: You did what? Waeyo? Hyung….

HJ: Hahahaha, calm down.. I took her home safely… Aite, I’m heading to bed now.. We got work tomorrow.

KJ: ( Took a deep breath. ) Araso, nite hyung.

HJ: Sleep tight.. Don’t let the big bugs bite..

KJ: Yeaaah, don’t worry.. I wont let that bug have a chance to bite~~~


Scene: SMS messaging

HB: That jerk... who does he think he is? He didn't even notice me today at work.. and at dinner.. he suddenly shows up out of nowhere... is he stalking me? I don't know why he keeps popping out in my life... But he did took me home tho... Should I call him and say thank you? Ani~~ Hmmm, sms? yeaaah.. I'll do that instead..

Text Message: Yaaaaa, HJ-ah~~ forgot to say thank you for taking me home and helping out with the shopping bags. Goodnight~

HJ: ( Big Smile )

Text Message: No problem, and thanks for the dinner too noona.. Anyways, I'm really curious about your boyfriends name... Wait, I mean.. your imaginative boyfriend.. Hahaha, that really cracks me up.. I never thought such thing existed..

HB: ( Pissed off ) Arrrgggghhh~~~ His really testing my patients..

Text Message: Pabo~~~ that's because it doesnt exist.. that's why I can never give you an answer for that... so stop asking me stupid questions.

HJ: ( Laughing ) I could just picture her out.. getting pissed off...

Text Message: Araso Arasoo~~~ Goodnight, see you @ work tomorrow.

HB: Work? Why does he keep saying that? Did you forgot again? that I don't work for you guys anymore?


NOTE:
Additional Character name: Jongyi ( Yi jen's kid~~ " the mysterious kid " )



To be continued….

6 comments:

  1. happy day again...better be happy :P

    brb..off to read...

    oh and i <3 you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah it is happy! happy happy. lol. he met her omma a lot sooner than i expected. but it's good. he should come back often ^__^

    i almost worried Yi Jen would take Jongyi out and they'd all meet. haha...

    you already know my fave part...ys needing to do #2 hahahaha. still laughing

    komawo....saranghae....(that last bit was for my soulfic...araso araso...for you too ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesssh, hubby needed to go number 2 :D SOOO kyu-shi needs to hurry the EFF- UP and take my husband home, to deal with his business. XD Hopefully he got to finish up neatly? Pwahaahaha


    HB umma was cute tho... saying YOU JUST GOT CAUGHT~~ hahaha... and runs away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy...happy...
    but I'm still worried about that kid !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this chapter ..yay~~
    but my mind keep wondering about Jongyi..
    aigyoooo ... i hope his father is not HJ
    please ~~~
    i want chapter 16 (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe, I'm working on Chapter 16 :) Hopefully it gets done by the end of the day.. Fighting!

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)