Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chapter 12

Scene: Breakfast with the Young Master


( Everyone was seated in their chairs and HB slowly bring the food on the table. It was really awkward and quite. )

HJB: ( Been holding his laugh for awhile.. Couldn’t help it anymore and burst out laughing.. ) Bwahahahahahahha~~~

JM: Eh? Why are you laughing?

YS : Bwahahahahahahahahahaha~~

KJ: Moya? What’s going on with them?

HB: ( Blushing~~~ )

HJ: ( Face turned red as a tomato ) Yaaaaa~~~ Stop laughing already. ( turned to HB and see if she reacted or not. )

HB: ( Looks away… )

HJB: iiii~~ can~~ t bwahahahahhaa

HJ: ( Kicks HJB from underneath the table )

HJB: Ouchhh~~~ ( still laughing… )

HJ: Aissssh, chincha~~~

JM: Jun-shii~~ stop laughing and eat your food properly.

HJB: ( Wipes his teary eyes from laughing.. ) Araso.. Araso~~



Scene: @ the SS501 VAN

(YS, JM and KJ went inside the van first and then HB came second, there was only one spot right next to HB. HJB came in third and wanted to go sit in the back together with YS & JM, but HB saw HJ was coming and grabs HJB to sit right next to her, so HJ will forced to sit at the back instead. )


HJB: I wanna sit in the back~~~

HB: Wae? Isn’t it the same? Just stop complaining and sit down properly.

HJB: ( Pouts and keeps looking at the back… where YS and JM was sitting.. ) I feel separated with my spot.

HJ: Stop complaining and just sit there… it’s not going to kill you.

KJ: ( Whispers @ HB ) By any chance… are you doing this on purpose?

HB: I don’t know what your talking about~~~

KJ: ( Smiles ) Araso arasoo.. I wont asked anymore.

HB: I think its better that you don’t~~

KJ: ( Looks @ HB and smiles like he knows something.. ) Hyung~~~

HB: ( Looks @ KJ )

KJ: Do you have gum? ( Looks back @ HB )

HJ: Hold up, I don’t know if I have it with me.

KJ: ( Whisper ) You should see your face on the mirror right now noona. Hahahaa

HB: Kyu-shii~~~ you better stop it or I’ll push you outside the van.

KJ: Arasoo… Arasooo I’ll stop now.

( HJ saw the closeness of the two, that it made him feel uncomfortable… Somehow he wasn’t enjoying the scene. )

HJ: I don’t have it with me~~ ( He actually has a fresh pack of gum in his bag. )

KJ: Oh it’s ok hyung.. Thanks anyways.

HB: You need gum?

KJ: You have some?

HB: Ani, but didn’t I just bought some for you HJ?

HJ: Yeah, but I don’t know where it is right now.

HB: Your probably not looking with your eyes, but instead your mouth. ( Grabs HJ’s bag )

JM: Aigoo~~~ here we go again~~~ Please, fasten your seat belts.. Part 2 is about to start.

HB: ( Looking for the gum ) See it’s here~~~ You just don’t know how to look. ( Gives the piece of gum to KJ )

KJ: Thanks noona.

( HJ was really pissed… He intended not to give KJ one, but HB insist to look for it and found it.)

Note: It's just a piece of gum~~~ Gosssh, how stingy are you Joong Joong oppa. XD



Scene: Thank God it’s FRIDAY

( Finally the two were alone, and talking with each other couldn’t be avoided, though it was awkward than usual. )

HJ: About this morning…

HB: ( Tries to act like nothing happened ) What about this morning?

HJ: You know…

HB: Know what?

HJ: What happened @ the door.

HB: Ohhh~~ when I screamed? That was because.. I saw a big mosquito~~ It was really huge and it was going into my direction, but it just so happened I was right in front of your door. Did my screaming woke you up?

HJ: Ani.. Ani.. I was already awake.

HB: (In her mind... Liar~~ ) Oh okay~~ and?

HJ: Ohh~~ nothing~~ so is this our schedule for the day?

HB: Yup, that’s about it…

HJ: So we’re going to be done early. Right?

HB: It depends, if you guys do good and you guys can actually leave early today.

HJ: Araso… Anyways, unnie.. I have a favor to ask you…

HB: Favor?

HJ: You know how hyung doesn’t let me go anywhere without you or the members~~~ Well, I have a place that I need to go to and if it’s ok that you come with me, so they won’t say a thing.

HB: Uhmm, are you buying dinner? If not, then I’m not going.

HJ: Fine Fine~~ since it’s FRIDAY.. I’ll treat you to dinner.

HB: Then it’s a DEAL~~

Note: What mosquito? The guy sleeping with the yellow boxers on? Is that what you meant by it HB unnie?



Scene: @ the park

HB: What are we doing out here at the park?

HJ: I like it out here… it’s peaceful~~ and you can breath clearly

HB: What peaceful are you talking about… Can’t you hear the kids screaming?

HJ: Not really~~

HB: What a weirdo

HJ: Hey hey.. You should be nice to me… in case you forgot… I’m the one buying you dinner.

HB: Araso Arasoo~~

HJ: ( Looking @ his watch ) It’s almost time~~ ( Looking back @ the little kid, that he has been staring @ for an hour now )

HB: ( Looks @ the direction where HJ was staring at ) Look…. Look~~~

HJ: Where?

HB: Just look straight ahead… See that little kid in the swing.. Not far from here? Doesn’t he look like you? I can really tell some similarities.. And I’ve been staring at him while his picks on that poor little girl.

HJ: You think so?

HB: Yaaaah~~ It’s like seeing you and me. But smaller version. Hahahaha ( Wait I shouldn't have said that... Now it feels awkward again.. dang it!)

( HJ saw that his ex-girlfriend was approaching, so he went and grab HB immediately. They left the park quickly as possible, so the ex girlfriend wont see them. )

HB: Wait… wait.. Why are you so in a hurry all of a sudden, and can you let me go now? I can actually walk by myself. I’m not a handicap person.

HJ: ( Realized that he was still holding her ) Ohh sorry ( lets go of HB’s arm )

HB: Why were you so in hurry to leave the park?

HJ: Ahh~~~ I’m hungry, I want go eat now.

HB: I thought HJB would act like this, but I didn’t expect it from you. Hahahaha

HJ: When your hungry… your hungry.. You look for food.. So now, let’s think where to eat.

HB: Hmmmm~~~ ( Thinking )

HJ: Where do you want to go eat?

HB: Calm down~~~ I’m thinking….

HJ: It’s just food… just pick whatever… it’s the same thing anyways, it goes down and comes out at the same place.

HB: Aigooo~~ if your a chef... you see food as passion~~ I want some JJANGMYUN

HJ: Really? You want that?

HB: Yaaaah~~ you just said… anything.. It goes down at same place anyways.

HJ: I’m not complaining… just that.. This is once in a life time that I treat you, but you choice JJANGMYUN?

HB: Yeah? What’s wrong with that? Want me to pick somewhere expensive instead?

HJ: That’s what I thought.. Coz it took you forever to think… Plus, I’m kinda craving JJANGMYUN too.

HB: then let’s go, before I changed my mind~~~ my stomach is growling too. I didn't eat lunch and barely eat breakfast.

( HJ didn't even say anything... HB was confused, if he was too concentrated on driving? or was he thinking deeply about something... )

HB: Are you okay?

HJ: Huh? Ohh yeaaah.. Did you told manager-nim that i'll just bring this car to the dormitory with me?

HB: Yeah, I told him already... ( Looking @ HJ, because she can tell that something is bothering the boy by just the look of his face.. He looked very puzzled in some way. )


to be continued.....


Note:
Ssorry, it's a little short~~~ but yeaah, happy reading. ^___^

3 comments:

  1. yay nother present!!!!

    that line was sposed to be my first post..but i forgot to click again. mianhe lol

    i love baby's undying laughter lol..but i still don't know how i'm supposed to start liking kyu. lol i'm trying to be as objective as possible...but yeah, idk

    i think the next scene will be one of my favorites and i know you won't disappoint...ikaw pa? ^_~

    but u cut it off really soon..gah...mooore? mooore? please? hehe

    loooooooove you and my soulmatefic as always hehe

    <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..I can breathe again a little after the little boy and the mum [*gasp* @@] showed up in your story....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jawacy: Hahaha, ang taas nang pressure mo ate :)

    @Myoce: Unnie, pleaaaseeee BREATHE!

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)