Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday HwangBUIN :)

Happy 30th Birthday Hye Jung/ Hwang Buin
and
Congratulations on your new album :)

Fighting~~


Another year and day... In which I get to thank god and her parents for bringing such a caring and giving person. She's one of my role model in life and I'm pretty sure to others too. On this day, of her birthday.. I wish her great health and more success in life.


I'm a proud Hye Jung Angel who wishes her the best on anything, for she deserves everything in this world. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)