Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chapter 14

Scene: HwangBO meets the boss


HB: Annyeongsaeyo, good morning

YJ: Goodmorning~~ come come.. Sit~~ you want coffee? Juice? Anything ?

HB: I’m good, thank you tho.. I’m to excited right now to even think about anything.

YJ: Ohhh, just relax…. Actually, you’re already hired.

HB: What? Say that again?

YJ: Yes, you’re already hired. I just wanted you to come personally today, so we can talk about your schedule.

HB: Omo omo…. I’m not dreaming right?

YJ: Nope, not at all… You are very much awake.. Seeing your resume… you’re just the perfect person in which I’ve been looking for.. I saw that you have worked from DSP and I’m pretty sure you know about the SS501’s Asia Tour right?

HB: Yes~~~ I’ve worked for them, so I do know about the concert.

YJ: Well, we’re sponsoring them with their outfits for the concert and I think your just the right person for the job. I need an assistant …someone who knows the boys too.. At least in that way, it would be easier to work with them.

HB: Yes… yes… yes.. I understand.

YJ: OK, so with that being discussed already… Are you willing to take a shot and be apart of my team?

HB: I’ve been waiting to say YES, the moment I step in to your shop.

YJ: I’m glad to hear that~~~ Welcome~~ to the team. I’ll be seeing you tomorrow then?

HB: OK, thank you soo much….

YJ: No, thank you~~~ see you tomorrow.



Scene: HB @ home

HB umma: How was the interview?

HB: It was okay.. It wasn’t much of an interview.. I got hired right away.

HB umma: You seem to be dry for someone who just got a new JOB

HB: Seems like where ever I go… I can’t be separated with that guy.

HB umma: To who? Your imaginative Boyfriend again?

HB: Hahaha, ani~~ mom we should celebrate.. How about a bottle of SOJU? Yeah yeah?

HB umma: Just go and rest hye jung-ah.. Congratulation on your new JOB

HB: Waaaah, mom finally accepted my passion?

HB umma: What can I do?

HB: Yah, your right mom.. Nothing.. Hahaha

HB umma: Aigo~~~~~

HB: Night, love you

HB umma: Love you to dear.

( HB went to bed also, since she has nothing to do but prepare for tomorrows first day of work. She can’t even believe that with her two JOB, she got hired right away.. Working in DSP really did help a lot for her new JOB right now, not just that…but it lead her back to where she started. )

HB: Why do I keep crossing my path with them? Not that I’m not happy about it~~ I mean, working with them was fun too. But that annoying jerk was just a pain in the butt. Well, he can’t be like that to me anymore… since I don’t work for him. ( laughing.. ) I wonder what their reactions would be… Seeing me again, I heard they were pretty sad that I left… Awwwwh, sooo cute.. Don’t worry my boys.. You’ll be seeing noona again. ( Smiled ) Tho, I don’t want to see your LEADER, but since its work.. I have no choice. Gaaaah~~~ ( Her expression suddenly changed )



Scene: It leads back from where it started.

Manager-nim: Boys, your wardrobe stylist are coming today… so please stick around.. I need to introduce them to you guys. Well, one of them.. I don’t really have to introduced to you guys since you already know her.

SS501: ye~~~

( Yi jen and the rest of the team including HB came in to see the boys. )

Manager-nim: Guys, they will be in charged of your wardrobe and they are here today to get you guys fitted.

KJ: ( Happily smiling )

HJ: ( [ Shocked ] like his eyes were about to pop out and jaws were dropped. )

YS: ( Looking @ HJ to see how is he doing )

JM: Noona~~~

HJB: ( Runs and hugged HB )

( HJ’s expression changed to seriousness.. Didn’t even bother maknae hugging HB. He was to focused at one person inside the room, and that’s no other than Yi Jen his ex- girlfriend… the mother of the kid that his been stalking lately.)

YS: ( Whispers ) Hyung, you ok:?

HJ: Yeah, I’m fine~~

( Each one of the stylist group team introduced themselves and it can’t be denied that HJ and Yi jen were having eye contact a lot with each other. HB noticed it a bit, since she was a little confused about HJ didn’t seem like he saw her at all, like she never existed in the room. )

KJ: Noona, how are you?

HB: ( Looking @ HJ who was getting measured by someone else ) Huh?

KJ: ( Singing.. ) I can’t seem to get my eyes over you~~~ I was asking how is noona doing?

HB: Oh, waeyo? Did you miss me?

KJ: Hahaha, not really.. I had a feeling you’ll be back~~

HB: Aigo~~~ I shouldn’t have accepted the Job then, so the boys can miss me?

KJ: Hahaha, How cruel~~~

HB: Not as cruel as that one guy standing over there.

KJ: ( Looks @ HJ’s direction ) ( Mumbles to himself….) I know exactly why you came back.

HB: OK, got everything~~~ Hello~~~

KJ: Oh, thanks noona~~

HB: Were you checking out HJ or at my boss?

KJ: She’s your boss?

HB: Yeah, she’s young huh? It’s kinda weird, coz I’m older than her and she’s my boss.

KJ: I don’t see any difference with the looks tho. Noona looks about out age…

HB: Ohh stop it~~~ How about dinner?

KJ: Hahaha, are you asking me on a date?

HB: Why not? Since you said that.. I must have to give you something.

KJ: Hahaha, araso. Hopefully, we don’t have any last minute agenda. You know how it is already.

HB: Don’t worry, I’ll be seeing you guys a lot from now on… Might not be every day like it used to be, but I’ll be around. There will always be another day~~

KJ: true~~



Scene: Yi Jen & Joong Joong ( HJ )

HJ: So your back?

YJ: Left your arms up~~~ Me? Yeah, it’s going to be a year now.

HJ: Oh really? Why did you came back?

YJ: What do you mean why? I was born here.. Of course I would come back to my homeland.

HJ: I thought you were already settled in outside of the country with your dreams.

YJ: I did… and I brought it back out here..

HJ: Why? From all the places? It has to be back here? Why is that ?

YJ: I don’t have to explain myself right now~~~ I have my reason.. And today isn’t the right time to discuss this matter. I came here to see you guys for WORK, so can we please be professional right now and let me do my JOB.

( HJ walked away without saying anything~~~ Others didn’t noticed it but YS did. )

YS: Hyung~~~ wait up..

HJ: I need to get out of here~~~

YS: I’ll go with you~~

( HJ and YS left the place without saying anything to everyone and went somewhere else… But YS did called the manager to let him know )


Scene: HB and KJ having dinner


KJ: Let’s go noona~~

HJB: Where are you guys going?

KJ: Noona owes me a dinner..

HJB: Dinner~~~ food~~~

JM: Yaaaaa~~ your coming with me.
HJB: But I want to eat~~

JM: We’re gonna go eat~~~

HJB: Are you buying?

JM: yes yes~~~~

HJB: Araso.. Araso.. Bye noona~~ see you next time.

JM: Bye noona

HB: Bye boys~~ have fun okay?

HJB & JM: we will~~

HB: Why don’t we just join them?

KJ: Hey, you owe me dinner~~~ That means I get to pick.. And knowing JM~~ he has some exotic taste that doesn’t really fit my taste bud.

HB: Should we bring HJB with us then?

KJ: Ani~~~ that kid eats anything, so him and mal can get along with anything when it comes to FOOD.

HB: Ohhh~~ so you’re the picky one?

KJ: Ani~~~ just a little different taste than mal.

HB: Hahaha, araso~~ lets go…


( HB and KJ has chosen a place to where they want to eat dinner…)

YS: Wait~~~ isn’t that Kyu Jong-ah?

HJ: Where? ( spotted HB instead.. )

YS: Right over there.. Wait~~ isn’t that noona too?

HJ: Why are they together?

YS: Want to join them?

HJ: Yeah~~~ let’s go~~


to be continued....



Review of new characters

Yi Jen: The ex-girlfriend of HJ who left him for her dreams... or was it really because of her dreams? does the kid had something to do with it?

Hyeon: The cousin of HB who is the original personal assistant of HJ, came back from her long vacation. ( Not really new... I mentioned her before... Just incase you guys forgot about who she is. )

HB got a new JOB from Yi jen's clothing line as the boss's new personal assistant... Yi jen is sponsoring SS501 on their asia tour to promote her business... and HB will be helping the boys with thir wardrobe from now on.




3 comments:

  1. <3 first...cuz i love you....be back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i seem to be speechless these days but you're cruel for cutting it off there haha.

    it'd be interesting to see YJ, HJ and HB together...soooooo i'm looking forward to that :D

    well i'm looking forward for more in general, but you know. hehe

    i'm glad to see my soulmatefic is back...esp in the midst of all the craziness....craziness that we won't let shake us...woohoo!

    fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, your always the first one to comment in my FANFICS :D

    thanks jawacy.. lalabschuuu

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)