Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Chapter 13

Scene: @ restaurant

HB: Joongie-ah….

HJ: ( Silent~~ )

HB: Yaaaaaa~~~

HJ: Ohhh~ what?

HB: The lady is waiting for you to order…

HJ: Sorry, Hmm.. One black noodle for me please.

HB: Hey, are you sure your OK?

HJ: Yeah, why?

HB: You seem to be very out of it since we left the park. Did something happened?

HJ: Nothing, I’m just thinking about something.. But it’s nothing serious..

HB: If you say so… ( I don’t think it’s the right time to tell him… )

(Dinner ended and HJ took HB home safely, but seems like the guy couldn’t help to be zoning out. HB left the matter, and didn’t ask anymore. She didn’t want to bug him and thought it might cause a fight if she asked once more.)



Scene:
HB @ Home

HB: I’m home

HB’s umma: Did you eat already?

HB: Yeah, did you?

HB’s umma: Yup, and your cousin called… Told me about your uncles situation. His fine and almost fully recovered now.

HB: Yeah, me and unnie talked. She’s back already.

HB’s umma: So does that mean, your out of JOB already?

HB: Yup~~ seems like it.. I already applied for internship tho~~ So until then, I’m out of JOB until someone calls me.

HB’s umma: I’ll hire you~~

HB: Umma~~

HB’s umma: I’m just saying~~ It’s better than not doing anything.

HB: I’ll help out, but you can’t make me stay.

HB’s umma: OK… Okay.. I can’t seem to changed your mind.

HB: Aigoo~~ here we go again!

HB’s umma: Anyways, I’m off to bed now. Good night Jung-ah and don’t forget to turn off the lights.

HB: Ye, good night mom.

( HB turned off the lights and made sure everything was locked, before she went inside her room. HB couldn’t sleep.. Thinking about her last day together with the boys would be tomorrow. )

HB: Should have told him today~~~ But he seemed to be thinking about something.. Plus, when he asked me to go with him.. I thought he had to go somewhere important, but we just ended up at the park, and all of a sudden after that… He changed mood. Well, his always been like that..




Scene:
@ work

HB: Morning boys~~~

SS501: Morning

HJ: Why are you so energetic?

HB: Nothing~~ I'm just in a happy mood, so please.. oh please, don’t ruin it for me.

HJ: Weirdo~~~

HB: Nope, it’s not working…

HJ: A total loser and a weirdo combine.

HB: ( Glares )

HJ: Not working… ( Bleeeeh )

HB: Aigoo~~ each day passes by.. your becoming childish than ever.

HJ: ( Smiles )

HB: ( [thinking]… I’m going to miss those sarcastic smile.. )

KJ: Noona~~

HB: Ohh, Kyu-shi~~ what’s up?

KJ: Can you help me with my tie? I can’t put it properly…

HB: Chin up~~ there, is that better? Or you want me to do it a little tighter?

HJ: Yaaaaaaa~~~ it’s just a tie~~ Why are you letting her do everything for you… is she your maid?

HB: Yaaaaa, it’s just fixing a tie… Your so weird… go drink your coffee before that gets cold.

HJ: ( Mocking her) Drink your coffee.. blaah blaah blah...

HB: ( Looks at HJ ) What did you say?

HJ: Nothing~~~

KJ: I think someone is JEALOUS.

HB: Who?

KJ: Who else? The person that just started yelling out of nowhere.

HB: Who? Joongie? Why would he be jealous? His always been like that.. Aren’t you used to it? How about that much better? not too tight anymore?

KJ: Yes, thanks noona… Hmmm, I don’t think it’s a matter of getting used to it.. It’s the fact that you just don’t noticed it.. Or tries not to notice it.

HB: ( Confused ) Eh?

KJ: Nothing, see you in a bit noona.. We have to start the interview now.

HB: Ok, good luck… Fighting~~

KJ: Fighting~~~



Scene: You notice them, when they’re gone.


Hyeon: Morning my lovely kids… Did you guys miss me?

HJ: ( Eyes got bigger.. ) Noona~~ when did you got back?

Hyeon: Yesterday~~~ So how is everything with my kiddos? Were you guys on your best behavior while I was gone?

Young Master: Ye~~~

HJ: ( Looking @ his watch ) Where could she be? Is she late?

Hyeon: HJ-ah ! ! Here is your schedule~~ take a look at it.

HJ: Where is Noona?

Hyeon: Who? Hwang BO-shi?

HJ: Yeah? Is she late?

Hyeon: She didn’t tell you guys?

JM: Told us what?

Hyeon: That her last day was yesterday?

HJ & KJ: WHAT! ? !

( HJ and KJ looked at each other and couldn’t believe what they were hearing.. KJ immediately took his cell phone and called HB, while HJ was late for about just a couple of second. KJ beat him on calling HB. )

Ring Ring Ring Ring…. Caller ID: Kyu-shii

HB: ( Half asleep ) Who could be calling me at this early hour? Hello?

KJ: Noona~~~ is it true?

Beep beep beep… call waiting~~ Caller ID: King of all JERKS.

HB: Kyu-shiii, hold on ok.. I have another call on the other line. Hello?

HJ: Yaaaaaaaa~~ why are you late?

HB: Late? FYI... I don’t work for you anymore…

HJ: Chincha? So it’s true? That yesterday was your last day?

HB: Yup~~

HJ: Then why didn’t you say so?

HB: Say what? Oh shooot, kyu-shi is still on the other line.. Hold on ok? [ Other line ] Hello, Kyu-shi~ are you still there?

( Right when HJ heard that KJ was on the other line… he hang up the phone and calls back again.. )

Note: Oppps, someone is a little pissed... XD

KJ: Yes, so is it true noona?

HB: Yeah, yesterday was my last day. Sorry, I should have said my goodbyes.. But then, I didn’t want to be all dramatic, so I figured it would be easy to just leave without saying anything.

Beep Beep Beep.. Caller ID: King of all Jerks

KJ: It’s okay noona. It’s not like.. We can’t see you anymore.. Right?

HB: ( What the heck~~~ why is he calling me again... Can he just wait? ) Of course, you guys can always call me up anytime.

KJ: Good, noona have to go now… rehearsal is about to start soon. Call you later?

HB: OK, bye…. [click ] Hello? Joongie-shi? Hello.. Hello? Aisssh, chincha~~~ He knew KJ was on the other line.. He should have just waited, but instead he calls back.. That guy has no patients at all. It amazed me that I don’t even work there anymore, but still… that guy always finds his way to ruin my day~~ I’m glad that I’m done with that JOB, so I won’t have to deal with a jerk idol like him. Gaaaaaaahh~~~ I hate him!



Scene:
@ the studio

HJ: Call later? Why does he need to call her later for? ( Took a sip of the coffee.. ) Eh! Noona, I don’t like this one..

Hyeon: Huh? But I’ve been making your coffee like that since forever..

HJ: Ohhh~~ Maybe my taste bud is a little off today.

Hyeon: You want me to make you another one?

HJ: Noo, it’s okay. Thanks tho.

Hyeon: OK, well.. Better go with them already and get your mic tested.

HJ: Araso~~

Hyeon: ( Calls HB… ) Ring Ring Ring….

HB: Yeoboseo?

Hyeon: Hwang Bo-shi, I have a question for you..

HB: What is it unnie?

Hyeon: What do you normally put on HJ’s coffee?

HB: The same as how you normally make them? I just followed the instruction you told me before.. Why?

Hyeon: Oh, nothing… Just asking~~ Oh yeah, by the way… You didn’t told the boys about you leaving? Because they were very shocked hearing about it. Specially HJ and KJ.

HB: Yeah, I never thought it would make a difference.. Me leaving~~

Hyeon: Seems like the boys really gotten close to you, coz they were really looking bum out after hearing you left already.

HB: Awwwwh, how cute of them… Well, I told KJ that they can always call me whenever they want to see me. So they shouldn’t be that sad.. I’m not leaving KOREA.

Hyeon: That’s true.. I’ll be sure to tell them that. Alright, talk to you later. OK?

HB: OK unnie, have fun at work. Bye

Note: Hahaha, the coffee wasn't the problem... it's the one who made it :) Since it's not Hwang Bo unnie... it tasted different for him. :)


Scene: It's all in perfect timing..

Ring Ring Ring……

HB: What is this? Another call? I’m really in demand today or what? Yeoboseo

Other line: Hello, good morning… Can I please speak to miss Hwang Bo

HB: This is Hwang BO speaking…. May I know who’s on the other line?

Other Line: Hi, I’m Ye Jin. I’ve received your resume and application. I must say.. you have some good recommendation here and I’m very much interested in you. If you have some time today.. Maybe you could drop by the shop and will talk some more about it.

HB: ( Excited ) Of course.. Definitely.. I would be there.. Yes.. Yes… I would be there as soon as possible. Thank you so much.

( Hwang Bo was so excited to meet the lady from the phone, she knows that there could be a big possibility to get the job that she applied for… With the sound of the lady on the other line.. It could be a for sure thing.. )

To be continued….

4 comments:

  1. ....idk what to say..and idk why im speechless. but that really really made me sad.


    i think that's it...i can't think.....
    but jealous hj is still good >.>

    ...still trying to think....
    >>>>>>still sad<<<<<<

    ...yeah i'll come back when i have more to say >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. no more fight :( ... hehe
    someone miss HB already (^_^)
    it that ye jin connected to HJ...oh..no!!!
    i can't think right now
    i want more ...more... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....awww...
    Trying to think what to say...
    ....aaww??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, you guys don't have to say anything... XD

    aNiSaH: Yessssh, Ye Jin is connected to HJ and will about to be connected to HB too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)