Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Monday, June 8, 2009

Ansol Heartbreaking news


And the hits/smacks/hate taps just keep on coming for Kpop’s favorite human punching bag. It seems as if Andy isn’t the only K-celebrity to have broken heart.세바퀴, the recently plasticized starlet revealed that she had dated a relatively well-known star for 2 years(?) before going through a horrible break-up. She wouldn’t disclose his identity, but she DID sing a little tune that she wrote in his (dis)honor. Apparently, the mystery romeo followed his little pecker to greener pastures by cheating on Solbi with another K-celeb.

She titled the song, “You Will be Punished,” and here are the following
lyrics:

What’s wrong with you/What did I do wrong?/I love(d) you
so much/Were you that burdened in loving me?

And when asked how she felt about him now, she replied, “I don’t hate him, but I don’t want to wish him happiness in life.”

Credit: Seoulbeats


Note: OMG, Solbi and Andy were one of the couples I thought... was gonna end up for reals and that's why they both decided to LEAVE the show ( I'm saying this, coz I never really heard anything about them and at least our lettuce couple has something connected and link of them being together, or it could be that I'm just a Joongbo fanatic, that I think like there is really a connection. XD ) But I guess it wasn't meant to be just like how the Alshin couples are right now? I could be right? right? No matter what... I still have HIGH hopes with our Joongbo couple and I hope everything would turn out to be just like what we JOONGBOER have always been IMAGINING for quite some times now. " SSANGCHU WEDDING in 2 -4 yrs from now " :D I do also hope solbi unnie would find her happiness, and spend her life with that special person. :)


Note: It's not ANDY who broke SOLBI's heart. XD Please, don't misunderstood. :D


Unnie Solbi, Hwaiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)