Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby wants a KISS, but hubby & kyu doesn't want too. XD




Note: This is a pretty OLD clip, but just want to post it up coz my hubby is just soooo cute. STOP IT BABY~~~~ My hubby doesn't wanna kiss you, OK? leave those CHUBBY CHEEKS AND His KISSABLE LIPS alone. ARASO? XD


Full Video Credit: Angelaww



His desire for a
KISS has not ended yet.... He wants more......soo he goes for KYU oppa, but got rejected.







Seriously?
What's wrong with this little kiddo? Can someone give this kid a KISS? cause his been bugging his hyungs for one, and they keep rejecting him. I kinda feel bad for BABY, but then again... he can't kiss my hubby, cause those lip's are made for me. XD ( Dang it, he did it anyways.... :( But it's all cool... It was just a light kiss on the cheeks. ^__^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)