Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chapter 20

Flashback:

HJB: Yaayy, I really miss Korean food, and specially noona's cooking. I hope she's doing good. How is noona hyung?

( JM tried to stop HJB from blabbering out loud, but it was already to late.. The guys still keeped on talking and admiring HB noona's cooking. )

HJ: [ while getting up... ] How should I know... [ and went out of the room. to go follow the manager... ]

Flash back ended...

HJ: Hyung, can I talk to you for a bit?

Manager:
Oh, what is it Joongie-shii?

HJ: My cousin's b-day is coming up soon, and I was wondering if I would be able to have to time to attend his b-day celebration. I heard it's gonna be like a family reunion too, since most of my family overseas are coming back in Korea.

Manager: As long as you don't do anything stupid... like getting drunk, coz you know the day after, you will be performing.

HJ: Aniya.. I promise hyung

Manager: I guess you can go, but I can't totally promise it, since our schedule in korea could changed instantly.

HJ: Arasooo, kamsahamida hyung.


Chapter 20 The Text Conversation

Green: Joong Joong and Hwang Bo unnie's conversation
Yellow: James Woo and Hwang Bo unnie's conversation


HJ to HB: " Annyeongsaeyo Noona, :) . I'm with the young masters right now, we're shopping for food, since were starving people. "

HB to HJ: " Sincha? Well, if I was there... I could have helped you guys. "

HJ to HB: "I wished noona was here too.... " [ Deleting it and started a new one. ] ( that one was too cheesy. Let's start a new one... Hmmm...) "It would be less chaotic, if noona was here."

HB to HJ: " Chaotic? Wae? Are the young master arguing? "

HJ to HB: "Yup, coz the umma horse wont let the baby have everything he wants "

HB to HJ: "Awwwhh, how cute.."

HJ to HB: " Who? Me? J/K "

HB to HJ: " You wished, I was referring to the young master. Anyways, I was gonna asked you something... I heard you guys are having the beginning of the Asia Tour here in Korea? is that true? "

Note: I'm guessing his not pissed off anymore? He seems pretty alive when he talks to her or when his texting her. Hopefully, HB noona wont mentioned that ever again. kekeke!

( 2 text message appeared in HB unnie's cellphone this time... )

JW to HB: " Annyeong ^__^ What have you been up to lady? "

HJ to HB: " Yeah, we just had a meeting about that today. Waeyo? does noona wants to go see me perform on stage? "

HB to HJ: " Well, it cant be helped.. since my friend really wants to see you guys perform. She's really a big fan of you guys and specially the Mal Umma. "

Note: Hahaha, HB unnie didn't noticed that HJ mentioned ME and not WE SS501.

HB to JW: " Annyeong, how was the trip? "

JW to HB: " Could have been better, if you came along with me. "

HJ to HB: " Sincha? Well, I'll try if I can get noona a backstage pass.... "

HB to HJ: "Aniya, no need..."

HJ to HB: " No No No! I will definitely get it for noona and her friends, just think of it as a present from me and the boys. "

HB to HJ: " Waeyo? A present? for what? It's not even my birthday. "

HB to JW: " You know I couldn't leave my mom with the business by herself. "

JW to HB: " I know I know... Oh yeah, you remember my cousin right? "

HJ to HB:" A present for taking care of our house. "

HB to HJ: "Aigo, that's my job and you guys already pay us enough for it. "


Note: Are you seriously effin me? It's a backstage pass? Who would turn down such offer like that? Shooot, if you don't want it unnie... I'll take it.. :D



HB to JW: " Which one? you got like tons of cousins. "

JW to HB: " The mud face kid. "

HJ to HB: " Whatever happens... I will get them for you. "

HB to HJ: " Aisssh, your soo stubborn... "

HB to JW: " Ahh, yeaaah. I remember him. That one adorable cousin of yours. I never knew his name tho, since you always call him mud face and thats how I remember him. Oh yeah, you told me your going to meet him over there, so did you got a chance to meet him? "

JW to HB: " Yeah, we did... that kid changed a lot. "

HJ to HB: " That's why noona has no choice but to accept them " :D

HB to HJ: " Aissh, whatever Joong-ah. No matter what I say anyways... it doesn't affect you. "

HB to JW: " That's how life goes... people changed in the period of time. When are you coming back? Are you going to be back before you B-day right? "

JW to HB: " Wow, hye jung-ah actually remembered my b-day? "

Note: How I wish, she forgot about it instead of remembering it. LOL!

HJ to HB: " Defeated!! "

HB to HJ: "Goodnight Joongie-ah "

HB to JW: " Of course, I'm not that old enough to forget about it, so what do you wanna do for your b-day? "

JW to HB: " Well, mom wants to celebrate it at home. Since everyone seemed to be back in Korea, it would be like a family reunion slash my b-day party. But if it was just me? I would rather wanna go out to dinner with my best friend. But hey, you better not make any plans by then... araso? "

HB to JW: " Hahaha, araso.. I wont miss it for the WORLD! I already wrote it in my calendar. Anyways, a mah head to bed now James- goon, so I'll talk to you later. ok? Goodnight "

JW to HB: "Araso, goodnight lady and sweet dreams."


Note: Psssh, I bet someone was happy about that last text. LOL! It's ok unnie, as long as you wont miss anything for JOONG JOONG oppa for the UNIVERSE and not just for the WORLD! then that's acceptable. :D Could James Woo's b-day party be the perfect time for them to meet up? Ahhhh~~~~~~ I'm supah excited for that day to happen... XD


HJ to HB: "Hahaha, dont be like that noona... Just accept defeat. "

HB to HJ: " Just gooo to sleep already... Seriously, I'm heading to bed now too.. I have lots of things to do tomorrow. "

HJ to HB: " Araso, sweet dreams noona and try not to dream about me to much. Goodnight " :) [ Laughing while typing.. ]

HB to HJ: [ hahahahahahahah... ] " I'll try my hardest, since I don't want to have nightmares tonight. hahaha, goodnight and sweet dreams to you too Joongie-ah. take care and ttyl. " :)

HJ: [ Saving the last text that came from HB unnie. ] ( Re- reading all the Morning and Goodnight greeting that his noona had sent to him, and while reading it in his bed side, he also had that big smile on his face. )

YS: Wow, haven't seen that in awhile.

HJ: Seen what?

YS: [ took a mirror and facing it towards HJ ] that big smile in your face...

HJ: Aisssh, you don't have to push it all the way to my face.

YS: Your too cute, your frog like eyes had made me lost my senses, and didn't even noticed I was pushing it closer and closer towards your face.

HJ: Whatever you did that on purpose you a**.

YS: Hahahaha, so I'm guessing problem is solved?

HJ: Hmmm, somewhat.. I'm trying not to think about it too much, I figured it would be a waste of time to even pay attention to it.

YS: That's good... everything that used to bother you had became bother less now. right?

HJ: Yup, I'm glad too... is the food ready?

YS: Yeah, like a long time ago.. I don't know, if baby finished it all up.

HJ: Sincha? How come you guys didn't bother calling me?

YS: We did, but you were too concentrated with whatever you were doing out here.

HJ: Aissssh! [ walked towards the kitchen area and found nothing left in the table... ] Jun-shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ~~~ [ Yelling.... ] come over here.

HJB: Ye, chakaman.... [ running towards the kitchen area... ] Waeyo hyung? why are you yelling out my name so loud?

HJ: You freakin ate all of it?

HJB: I was hungry... - pouting -

HJ: Aissh, cook me some ramyun then...

( Not a single question.. the boy just went and took a pack of noodles and cooked it for his hyung... )

Note: Now that is cute... :D

To be continued.....

2 comments:

  1. i love the part when hyunjoong's re reading the messages... just like when hwangbo was re reading the text hyunjoong gave him on her borthday on wgm *w*~~

    BUT LOL! i feel bad for baby!!! xD he's so adorable..

    thank you for posting!!~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is.... Always getting in trouble with the HYUNGS! I feel his pain tho.. I'm the youngest too, and always get PRANK with my brothers. XD

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)