Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, June 7, 2009

2pm Jaebeom Oppa revealed...



Credit:
yanaftwtwo @ YT

Note: Hahaha, his soo cute.. :D Oppa shouldn't hold it, you might get UTI. :[






Jaebeom
explained, "Not too long ago, we held a fan signing at Jamshil. During the fan signing, I felt an urge to go to the bathroom, but I couldn't go since fans just kept coming. I thought that during the time I go to the bathroom and come back, too many fans would come and it would get too crowded, so I held it in tight and didn't go."

He continued, "I kept holding it in until the end, when there was only one fan left. And you know how fans ask you to write "P/S" with anything.. but since I was in such a hurry, I just wrote a "P.S. I really have to use the bathroom, sorry," and then left."


Credit:
rukiddenmeh?! @ Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)