Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Chapter 24

Scene: Flashback


Steph: Your lucky.... you work with them~~~~

JW:
Huh? she works for who?


HB:
Aniya, she meant.. ( Looking at Steph... ) I work for their manager, so that means... I'm kind off working for them too...


Steph:
Yeaah, yeaaah... that's what I meant....


JW:
Ah, I see.... ( Kind of suspicious... ) [ the conversation was kind of getting awkward.. ]


Steph:
Hey, how about we go eat first? Before we head home? Yeah. yeah? I'm kind of thirsty...


HB:
With all that yelling you did, I think you need to go to a hospital and let a doctor get a check up on does...


JW:
I'm kind of hungry too.. all those yelling and screaming all around me got me hungry.


HB & Steph:
Hahahahah~~~


HB cellphone: Ring Ring Ring Ring... Caller ID: Walking Statue


Scene:
@ the parking lot


HB: ( Pressed ignore call... Good thing her phone was on vibrate mode. ) So where are we eating?

Steph: Hmmm~~ I'm kinda craving Jajangmyun... How's that sound for you guys?

JW: That sounds good... So I'll meet you guys at the place then?

Steph and HB:
Araso...
( Before HB unnie could start the engine, she grabbed her phone from her pocket and started to type a text message... " Can't talk right now, but I will call you when I get home. WE NEED TO TALK " )

Note:
Unnie ignored Joong Joong oppa's call, coz she was pissed off, irritated and frustrated that night... and she didn't wanna yell at him on the phone...infront of Steph and specially James. Yeah, James did spotted HB looking at HJ.. but that was because HJ was staring at her... and merely she didn't even think of anything that whole night of the performance other than what was happening earlier that day... She was frustrated and irritated that she couldnt figure it out... the purpose of OPPA lying.... pissed off that She wants to know about it, but couldnt at that moment.


Scene:
HJ with the young masters @ the VAN


HJ: Aisssh, I knew it... ( that's why KIM HYUN JOONG.... you shouldn't have lied in the first place. Arrrrgggh, how am I going to explain this? )

Note: Aigo~~~ A little to late for that... You already did what you weren't supposed to.. now deal with it like a man. ( It's true that people always realize things at the very last moment.. )

HJB:
( Sneaking and Spying behind his hyung from the backseat.. ) Ohhh~~~ someone's IN-troubleeee~~~


HJ: ( Looked back.... Hit baby in the head with the pillow he was holding. ) Aisssh~~~ your soooo arghhh... Mind your own business.


Scene:
@ HB's room and SS501 houses
.


HB:( Calling..... ring ring ring )

HJ: ( Ringback tone: Get HOT playing.... Caller ID: Walking tool NOONA ) Otokie? She's calling now.. should I pick it up?

YS:
Yaaaa~~~ your phone is ringing... why arentchu answering it?


HJ: Handing the phone to YS.... Can you answer it please....

YS: Wae? that's your phone.. there for you answer it... I'm going to take a shower.

( YS left HJ in the room not knowing what to do.... )

HB: ( Talking to the phone like shes talking to a person... ) Sincha? Why is he not picking up? I'm not gonna stop calling youuu.. until you pick up..araso? araso? Aisssh~~~

HJ: Aisssh~~ your no help at all. Ahh yeah... hyung jun-shiii~~~ jun-shii~~ palii paliii

HJB: ( Across the room... ) What~~~ I'm playing a game...
HJ quickly went to the DONGSAENG's room....

HJ: Palii Palii, answer it...

HJB: Huh?

( HJ already answered the call and put the phone onto HJB's ears.. for him to answer it. )

HJB: ( Tried to keep the phone away from him.. ) Wae.. wae?... ( still resisting... but HJ made him answer it... ) Yeo-yeoboseo?

HB: Joongie-shiii~~ Are you avoiding my call?

( HB sounded soooo angry and irritated on the phone, and caused baby to get scared and started to SHAKE.. )

HJB: ( Lip talking to his HYUNG.... ) W-H-O I-S T-H-I-S? ( Pointing at the phone... )

HJ: Hwang - BO - Noona. Tell her.... ( Doing some action... ) I went to sleep already..

HJB:( Swallowed his saliva.... ) Noona, mianhaeyo... Hyung knocked out already.... His phone was ringing non stop, so I decided to picked it up...

HB: Ohh~~ I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. I didn't know... But sincharo? is he really asleep already? OR is he avoiding me? Jun-shii you better not lie to me...

HJB: ( Swallowed... and almost couldnt catch his breath.... ) Uhmmmm.. Uhmmmm, chakaman.... Hyung WOKE UP already... ( Quickly passed the phone to HJ and run for his life outside... )

HJ: Aisssssh, sincharo... ( Clearing his throat... ) Yeoboseo ~~ tried to pull of the.. I just woke up voice.

HB: Yaaaaa~~~~ Why are you avoiding my call? Are you scared of something? Coz I know someone owes me some explanation... ( Sounded soooo FIERCE... )

HJ: ( Swallowed twice... ) Chakaman... Noona, can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm really tired.... We just did a performance, and I havent been getting a good night sleep lately because of our busy schedule... From all people.. Noona should know this right? Pleaseeeee~~~ ( Saying it with the cutest possible waaay he could... )

HB: ( Starting to give in and felt a little guilt for calling at the wrong time.. ) Araso Araso, gooo back to sleep then.. BUT ! You better give me a explain this whole thing to me as soon as possible.

HJ: yaah yaaah, ( Bust out a fake yawned sound... ) araso...

(CLICK.. The phone call ended... )

HB: Aissshhh~~ Why do I feel guilty? When I'm the one being... Aisssshhh.... sincha.. He always gets me with that puppy voice..... ( Smiled... but he sounded soo cute tho...)

HJ: ( took a deep breath... ) Ahhh~~ thank god.. What am I going to do now? I know she's gonna bug me about this...

YS: What did you do now? Never mind... I should just mind my own business...


Note: Hahahaa, dang.... he actually got out of it? this boys knows how to use their POWERS!!! I know where HJB got his skills.. It's coming from his HYUNG. ROFL!

to be continued...



1 comment:

  1. why do i suddenly want heangbo to stop talking to hyunjoong and frustrate him? xDDD

    YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO! LOL
    *flies to the next chapter*
    thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)