Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chapter 19

Brief Recap:

1.) HJ and JW had finally meet in Japan for the longest time that they haven't seen each other, and still the two is unaware of HB unnies relations between the both of them, not that HB unnies knows about the relation between the two either.

2.) HJ and JW were talking about the past, and they ended up talking about this one girl that used to save HJ oppa from getting bullied at from his HYUNG! ( James Woo. )

3.) Nothing really much happened in Chapter 18 with our love birds...


( The next day.... )


Manager:
Asia Tour will be one of the biggest activity, that we will be having this year. So I want everyone to work hard and please work hard as a team. Araso?

SS501 members: yes, manager-nim.

Manger: Good, that's exactly what I want to hear from my boys. Anyways, we have 3 remaining photoshoot that we need to do. One will be held out here in Japan and the rest of the photoshoot will be done in the rest of the countries that you guys will be visiting in the period of the Asian Tour. I think it would be a good use of having to take the photoshoot in a different scenery. Also we will be doing a documentary on your Asian Tour and release that as the 2nd story.

JM: So basically we're having a photoshoot in Korea as well then?

HJB: Soo when are we going home?

KJ: Sincha? a second story?

Manager: Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to do a second story and for the 2nd photoshoot I decided to it in Korea, since your Asia Tour Concert will begin over there, and after that we will be proceeding to Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and from then on you guys have to come back out here for the promotion of your 2nd Japanese album. Just like what I have told you guys before... we will be having a busy schedule from then on, when you guys come back over here.

JM: Araso, manager-nim.

Manger-nim: Does anybody have any questions about the schedule?

KJ: When are we going back manager-nim?

HJB: Didn't I just asked that? How come nobody listens to me? [ Puppy Face ]

Manager-nim: in a week from now.

Note: Joong Joong Oppa didn't even said a word. Well, YS didn't said anything either, but that's YS... He never says anything anyways. The Manager was discussing about the schedule and going back to Korea, so shouldn't HJ oppa be the one really excited about this? ( poor HJB, nobody really does pay attention to him... It's ok darling.... I'm here :] I'm all OPEN EARS for you :P )

HJB: Yaayy, I really miss Korean food, and specially noona's cooking. I hope she's doing good. How is noona hyung?

( JM tried to stop HJB from blabbering out loud, but it was already too late.. The guy still kept on talking and admiring HB noona's cooking. )

HJ: [ while getting up... ] How should I know... [ and went out of the room. to go follow the manager... ]

JM: Aisssssh, sincharo... you can never shut your mouth can you?

HJB: What did I do now?

KJ: Don't even bother asking, you already did it anyways.

YS: [ pats baby's shoulder ] When the man says it's nothing, better yet just leave it as nothing.

HJB: Eh? what's that supposed to mean?

JM: It means NOTHING! do you want me to translate it in Japanese?

HJB: Why does everyone hates me so much?

JM: Aigooo, we never said... that we hated you.

HJB: I'm always the one saying or doing something wrong and always getting scold at.

KJ: Ya~~~~ we're not scolding you because were just simply picking on you or even just the purpose of bullying you. Wait, maybe we do sometimes, but my point is... We care about you, and thats why we tend to scold you about the things you do wrong and correct them, so you'll learn.

JM: Yup, Kyu Joong-shii is right. As your Umma, I'm also entitled to take care of my children. That is one of the rules of being a mother, so if my kids does something wrong, then I too is at fault. I don't want you to grow up with lots of flaws. I don't want my reputation as an Umma to be nothing but negative comments or words to other people. Araso?

HJB: [ Mumbles... this guy is really something.... ]

JM: You said something dear?

HJB: Aniya.. Aniya...

YS: Mal-shii, why are you a singer? Sincha, you should be an ACTOR instead. you seemed to be pretty good at it.

KJ: I agree... It would be a major explosion in the NEWS!.. A SS501 former singer Jung Min hits off to the acting field and received a major role of a Half Human and Half Horse. The guy has been cast as the main role of the movie. Will netizens accept his new path of carrier? or will they shamelessly dishonor him as a human being and much worse than that is to ignore him completely as not just being Jung Min, but also his half part of being a horse?

HJB: He is known to be horse....

JM: I've known to be a horse, because of you guys... Keep saying it and now people do call me JUNG MAL!

( YS started laughing and later on the rest of the member started laughing too. HJ came back to check up on the guys and the laughing stopped right at that moment. Everyone was just staring at him. )

YS: Did you cool off already?

HJ: I'm sorry about today or the other days that have passed, I haven t been having a good day lately.

JM: Well, we practically can see that.

KJ: If hyung has a problem, you know you can always talk to us right?

HJB: Open Ears.. Open Ears...

Note: Baby said it in English by the way. :) Hahaha, I think unnie H will faint hearing baby saying open ears. kekeke!

KJ: 5 forever as 1. Right?

HJ: I know, but on this one.. I want to take care of it myself. But I know that I can count on you guys and I'm really sorry for being such a jerk lately.

YS: I thought Mal-shii is the only potential actor in this group, but in turns out that our leader could be a candidate too.

JM: OK, now that everything is said and done. We should head back to the dormitory. I'm really tired with all the things we did today, and before I forget again about stopping by the supermarket, we better be heading out.

Note: Mal Umma once again forgot about dropping by at the supermarket.. Well, it wasnt really intentionally.. since the activity yesterday ended so late.

SS501 members: Ye, araso Umma-nim.

( All of them stopped by at the nearest supermarket to shop for the things they needed at the dorm. )

HJB: I want this... Oh! which flavor is better?

JM: Aniya, we don't need that... Put that back!

HJB: But I want to eat this one...

HJL: Just let him have it, so he'll shut up

HJB: Bleeeeeeeh~~~~

JM: Aisssssh!! you always spoiled that kid.

YS: Are we done? I'm hungryy now.. ( Whining in a cute way )

Note: OHH EMM GEE, I could just imagine him whining like that. ( Having a spazz attack with my own imagination. kekekeke. )

KJ: Me too...

HJB: Me three

JM: Arasssoo, what do my kids want to eat for tonight?

( HJ's phone vibrated and it was coming from HB unnie. " Annyeong, Hyun Joong-ah.... :) "

HJ: She never texts me first? What could be the reason? Does she miss me by any chance? Aniya, we just talked like yesterday. ( A lot of thoughts had scattered in and were running around Joong Joong oppa's head. )

JM: Leader-shii, what do you want to eat?

(HJ didn't even heard anything that was coming out from MAL umma's mouth. Even tho he was staring directly right at him. He was too excited with his own thoughts and thinking what to reply to HB unnie.

JM: Hello!!! [ waving upfront.... ] is Kim Hyun Joong still there?

HJ: Ohhh, what is it?

JM: What do you wanna eat?

HJ: Just anything.... as long as you don't put any poison on it. I'm too hungry that I might not even able to taste the food and just swallow it right in.

JM: OK, does everybody got what they needed? so we can go ahead and pay for them?

HJB: Not everything, since you keep putting back the stuff that I wanted...

JM: Aigo, I said what you guys needed and not something you want, but whatever just go hurry up and get them before I changed my mind.

HJB: Sincha? Chakamannn... [ Running towards the junk food area... ]

JM: If you get all of those before I could pay the cashier, then I will include them.... araso?

HJB: [ Running while yelling.. ] Arasooo, I will definitely make it happen.

(JM told the cashier to please hurry up, so HJB couldn't make it... But baby was too fast, that he actually made it before Mal Umma could even pay the cashier.)

HJB: I told you.. I'll make it happen. [ Smiled at Jung Min... ]

JM: When it comes to food, this dude is fast as heck. But when it comes to getting ready, his always late and lazy.

HJB: kekekekekekekeke~~~ What can I say.. I LOVE FOOD.

Note: The schedule ended pretty early today for the boys, so they actually had time to shop for food and things that they needed.

to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)